Would consuming soy milk twice a week on average during puberty impact you with too much estrogen...

would consuming soy milk twice a week on average during puberty impact you with too much estrogen, and even decrease dick dimensions?

clarence eats soy

take that as you will

i would never touch the shit though

>clarence eats soy

clarence has only been vegan for less than 6 months.

clarence roids

OP, not saying it will have an effect, but why do you want to consume soy?

>clarence has only been vegan for less than 6 months.
actually it's like 1.5 years now. i know, time flies

Jesus christ, if soy was that strong than Asians would have died out decades ago.

It's just something you should avoid if you literally want to make niche single digit swings in your test to max yourself out.

Unless you are pounding a gallon a day it isn't going to have any major effect.

As long as you're not consuming 12 cups of soymilk daily, you should be fine.
I really don't get the hate against soy but then I'm Asian and I grew up eating soy...

Plant estrogens =/= Human estrogen

Yeah but faggets will make taboo out of anything now n days

I haven't been able to find any peer reviewed studies on long term soy consumption in humans.

Personally, I grew up with a milk allergy and drank soy milk several times a week from childhood through to late teens. I don't suffer from any symptoms of hormone imbalance. You can draw as many conclusions from my personal experience as you could from somebody who consumed the same amount of soy and ended up a gyno-chested limp-dicked manlet, none. Your question is probably impossible to answer, but you're certainly not going to get anything from Veeky Forums.

yes, we've covered this, it will do both those things
OP, don't listen to an asian on this

fwiw i've been eating soy products for decades pretty much daily, i still don't have tits etc

Why do white people treat soy as some taboo? Especially when 80 percent of the foods they don't make themselves has soy oil in it.

there were many meme articles about soy a couple of years back and ppl fell for them. nobody ever looks at the sources

I wish it did affect puberty hormones. I became vegan at 14 and my boobs haven't grown since age 13. I'm still close to flat chested at 19. So no don't worry, PLANT estrogens won't affect you. You should be more worried about the actual pregnancy hormones in cows milk.

>asian
you're all so tiny and undefined, not a credible source

My gf was a B cup until she got a nexlanon, she went up to a D cup

Please be in Delft.

>What is chinese weightlifters dominating the olympics

They have to follow a very strict regime, and start training as young as 6 years old

Nee sorry :(
Ik was zondag nog in Den Haag though.

and are on profuse amounts of drugs

wat doe je volgende zondag? :D

Ik denk dat ik nog geen plannen heb :)

Ik spreek geen nederlands onderweg, ik gebruik google translate

>worries about inactive phytoestrogens in soy
>doesn't worry about active estrogens in cow's milk

what did he mean by this?

my mum fed me soy milk as a little kid after i stopped breast feeding

i think it may have affected my test, slow gains.
also, gyno.

but im 6ft with 6.5inches this is just another anecdote until someone credible does some research

Oh okay, why are you in the Netherlands?

TU Delft, SET MSc. You live here?

Yep born and raised in the Netherlands.

Nah, Dutch guys are pretty hot. At least the ones I've seen in the TU.
No homo of course.
Jelly af. I haven't seen any other city yet, not even Amsterdam, but Delft is the prettiest city I've set foot in. And I've been in a lot of countries. Only a few English cities come close, and maybe Barcelona.

Well, Den Haag is pretty close to where you're staying, and it's 10000 times better than Amsterdam!

You'll basically become a trap

recommendations for places to go out there? I like salsa

Chinese don't eat soy retard, it's japanese/korean cucks and big surprise, they're all effeminate.

Your diet is absolutely shit tier if even 5% of what you eat has soybean oil in it. Ffs it's not hard to read ingredients.

take my personal anecdote or not, but ive been vegan for 14 months and have consumed 2-4 servings of soy per day with zero gyno still.

These threads alongside the natural test boosting fit methods give me a good laugh.