Tall girls are att-

>Tall girls are att-

who else fell for this meme? they either look like giants or vertically stretched

MODS

>the manlet

Gay

i'm 5'10 and not a single of my tall friends (6'3+) like tall girls.

Would slam her like a screen door on a mobile home during a tornado.

She's more then likely a cuntlet and can't hang.

But I'd still enjoy tossing her over my shoulder and looking for different surfaces to fuck the shit out of the little fuckslut on.

Where's the meme, all i see is an attractive tall girl.

bitch is wearing 8in heels

>tfw 6' 5" and no +6' Amazon gf to make superhumans with

5 inch and she is already 5'11 without them

link up wherever this came from

Her hips make me want to impregnate her and I'm 5'7

youd look like a puppy dog trying to hump my leg

So what, manlet?

5'6 here where do I find a tall curvy gf so we can /ss/ rp

You sound like you must be an angry little manlet. She's got a fucking great body...those legs.. holy shit...10/10. I'm 6'3" and tall girls are one of my favs.

ugh sweetie...there are ways

Tall girls are disgusting. And I say that as a 6'4 guy.

>I'm
no one cares about you holy shit mate if youre this narcissistic just quit Veeky Forums

correction: you dont care. dont foist your own emotions on us user, its a bit narcissistic dont you think?

He's right though

>angry manleting intensifies

Calm down there little buddy.

i'd fuck that happily and i dont even have low standards

but the details you give about yourself add nothing to the discussion and doesnt make your opinion more valuable. if you want an identity tied to your posts just go back to r.eddit

Not him, but I'm 6'3 fairly large and I'm packing.
I'm honestly afraid that people would think I'm some creep who's taking advantage of some teen girl.

Height is an identity? So, you identify as a manlet then? Sad. I could tell by your posts that you're a manlet, but it is interesting that you put so much emphasis on it. The reason I posted my height is that I wanted to portray my objectivity as I could see blatantly that your anger and frustration at never being able to attain this forbidden fruit had materialised as a weak attempt to discredit the beauty and desirability of tall women (this thread).

I'm very glad I'm tall, but I do not consider it my identity. My identity is having an IQ of 160 and being a super successful entrepreneur, day trader and corporate professional. Maybe you should try identifying with something more positive.

damn

You marry tall girls for your children you stupid fuck

>t. 19 year old who never had a girlfriend

She only need to squat for a year or two and get implants or pregnant to grow some boobs.
In the long game tall girls are a good investment, most of them can't get fat.

Why are you concerned with differentiating various sizes of whore? Do you measure your dumps too?

All you desperate faggots posting girls on a FITNESS board need to fuck off. Go masturbate by yourself like everybody else.

Yeah, everybody should just post males and pretend that more than 95% of the population is not straight. Fuck off faggot

you projecting bro? lol you sound like a fool

And you sound like someone who never had a relationship. bro

>sweetie
ew

>most of them can't fat
dont underestimate a married woman's ability to gain weight
they put gomad to shame

>5'9"
>if I talk to a qt who's 6' or taller my dick gets hard in like 30 seconds
>tell friends I have a weakness for tall girls and they tell me I'm weird and how they'd all be incredibly insecure with a gf as tall or taller than them.

Yeah I'm gay because i don't like seeing tits in every thread. You're a teenager.

she'd look nicer if she didn't have such fucking twig legs

Post more tall girls you faggots

On pictures yeah but IRL she would look like a giant then

yes, and?

Just because she would fulfill your retarded fetish she wouldn't look nicer

tall girls look amazing in well fitting dresses

legs for days
>tfw 6'2
>tfw no 6'1 gf

Good idea!