Why do you oppose hard labor and heavy lifting as a job? Or is it just not available to you...

Why do you oppose hard labor and heavy lifting as a job? Or is it just not available to you? Not only do you build conventional strength, but also character. Find a ranch near you and get "actually" strong.

Kys

no can do, sir. too strong and also don't hate myself. but take your own advice and try and help us on cutting down on pure shitposting.

I was a ranch hand for a while and it was one of the best workouts i've ever done. It just kept me in shape more than getting me gains.

u r gay, and that man is not a rancher

I don't oppose it. It was great while I was in my teens and lacked the prior experience to qualify for more skilled positions. At a certain point you graduate to higher paying more skilled work that you can build a career out of.

I don't oppose it. My first job was as an assistant mason. I carried brick, mortar, water, and tools up and down a ladder all day. I banged out concrete floors, I evened out cement, I mixed concrete and mortar, I even did some roof work for them. It was all very tiring and I saw no gains at all. In fact, I lost gains. Manual labor is a perfectly respectable job, but it doesn't take the place of a gym. Just keep in mind the man in your picture has probably never been on a ranch before and also hates dirt.

I work in steel factory using a jackhammer. Already stronk

ITT: op btfo

>meets 10/10 qt
>my name is user I make $200k a year as a lawyer
OR
>my name is user I make $50k a year pushing shit around and mixing cement.

Doesn't matter if ur jacked from ur manual labor job if ur jacked from the gym too
> inb4 b-but it builds character

chasing cows and sheep around the field and shoveling their shit doesnt make you strong you fucking faggot. enjoy your back pain when youre 40 from spreading mulch bitch

The hottest and Veeky Forumstest girl I've ever met is married to a guy that works as a UPS delivery driver.

Everything is not about qts

Work on yourself for yourself

>lifting for women
Never gonna make it.

>Why do you oppose hard labor and heavy lifting as a job?

No one is afraid to do manual labor, they're just smart enough not to want to. Pay doesn't rise above middle class and you'll fuck your body eventually no matter what.

Is his name Kevin James?

His dick is enormous - I guarantee you.

Huge dick bros can just be happy working shit jobs. They're also frequently idiots.

Then again, I have a tiny dick and am a certified genius, so I could be projecting.

This

Not lifting for women or saying that I'm a lawyer making 200k lol. I lift for myself n stay healthy for myself. I'm just pointing out that you can still have a great body and make hella $$ because you have a brain as compared to being a brainlet who does manual labor for their entire life.

This thread is bait. Wht would anyone want to get paid shit money with no benefits that'll end up w a short career once u hurt ur body by accident or from work compared to a cushioned job with hella perks

In my opinion n factually people who work low paying jobs that are manual labor have those jobs because they didn't get higher education and / or are okay with complacency. Big dick or not doesn't matter if ur iq is 70 and you're illiterate.
>dumb cows belong on a farm, dumb people look after them. That's just how society goes

Have you seen most people who do labor for a living? Most of them look like shit, and you only get strong to a point, what you really get is great endurance.

Working manual labor is perfectly respectable job, but if you have the ability to make more money doing something else, you'd be stupid not to do it.

the smarter you are the harder it is to be happy

In an ideal world I would work on a ranch. I fucking loved "All the Pretty Horses" by Cormac McCarthy. I'd love nothing more than to move to Texas and ride a horse down to Mexico, become a ranch hand and fall in love with a QT mexican girl

unfortunately life doesn't work that way. Bills to pay, etc.

My father was a laborer for 30 years and his body is completely ruined because of it

My uncle has been in labor for almost 50 years now. He's got a bad back and cancer but otherwise is still one of the strongest, toughest men I know. There are not many people I'd be afraid to fight. He's one of them.

Most of those jobs don't pay enough to sustain the lifestyle I enjoy and you eventually age and cannot do them anymore.

This
I want a life style with nice suits, expensive cars, and fine dining etc with a nice place.
Most jobs you can do when ur older but not manual labor eventually ur body gives and then what..youre unemployable because your only skill is hard labor, elderly, and in debt.

Women want a manual labor body but with a white collar paycheck.

I did manual labor as a kid on a fishing boat and it sucks, its hard, so I studied and got an office job as an IT engineer making 5 times as much doing 10 times less work. Life is about getting the most out of the least possible effort, and manual labor is a good way to waste your time and destroy your body.

>actually strong is the new functional strength

>doing the same repetitive movements over and over with no progressive overload
>not enough time to eat or sleep well, alcoholism everywhere
>NEVER ENOUGH WATER
>only engage the muscles needed to do a specific task the boss wants you to do, and do it until the job is done, regardless of imbalances or joint pain
>uncomfortable movements with shitty shaped objects, leading to injury, pain, and exhaustion

no cunt who has ever actually done labouring for a long time acts like its some mecca of getting paid to lift and the true meaning of "being really strong".

Its fucking shit you have to be up at 5am to get treated like shit all day and the shit you do carry is weirdly shaped and at random weights for random lengths of time, and thats if youre lucky enough to do the work that actually involves lifting. Only white collar cucks who glorfy it actually think its anything other than exhausting bullshit we get the Juans to do for us these days.

I have a big dick and my IQ is 134 tested so there's that. I've been working in retail but recently decided to get into one of the highest paying trades so I've been in school. I used to meet girls at parties and they would say "I heard you have a really big dick" not even joking man.

>the amount of delusion in this thread
>implying poor=brainlet
>implying rich=brainmore
>implying women are actually attracted to rich guys as opposed to seeing them as easy prey, dumb cucks they can milk before going back to fucking CHAD regardless of his financial status
kek.
first two are american memes, not sure where they come from t b h.
second is pretty obvious. incels trying to reassure themselves. eternal beta circlejerk.
>incel posts about "muh wallet muscle"
>gets tens of (you)s, all saying"u-unironically t-this hehe"
kek

>implying poor=brainlet
>implying rich=brainmore
these are actually things though, its not to say that you can't be poor and smart or rich and dumb, but average intellect scales with wealth

I rather have a higher paying, more important job that requires a higher IQ and doesn't involve dragging my knuckles, and workout how I want to in my free time.

>important job that requires a higher IQ
no job, save for scientific research, is going to recruit a significant percentage of your brainpower.
t. 142 IQ, got kicked out of college for not attending, working manual labour, never been happier.
might go back to school because I still made straight A's, so my file is okay but honestly I don't even know if I want to.

Until you get injured and you can't work.
Fucking retarded if you ask me. You've been given the gift of this massively developed brain unlike any other species on this planet and you choose to make a living being a dumb beast of burden.
Good luck making a living as you age and your body falls apart.

*tips fedora*
If you were actually smart, you would've spent five minutes on google checking to see if IQ tests are scientifically valid.

this might be true on average however, not to drag out the ol' "SMART BUT LAZY" Veeky Forums meme but a lot of very smart people I know (high IQ folks, obviously gifted and I don't care if "muh IQ doesn't mean anything" because it actually does) didn't go on to do anything astounding.
One of my best friends is a literal math genius and he dropped out second year of college because he lived too far from campus and didn't like having to commute.
From my experience the "smart" people who "succeed" tend to be of the moderately gifted, self help book reading, entrepreneur worshipping kind.
but yeah I've always resented that people equate being rich with being smart. might sound bluepilled but it just doesn't make sense to me.
I'm probably richer than that cunt Perelman t b h.
And I've literally heard some cunts say stuff like "what good is being smart if you don't get rich from it?". just don't understand that reasoning. doesn't have to be any good, being smart just means you're smart period.

UPS drivers make like $80-90k some probably over $100k.

cope harder, brainlet.

I'm sipping coffee and getting paid $33 an hour to shitpost because I went to college.

I delivered appliances for a while
stainless steel fridges up stairs will build character. you cant stop and rest halfway up a staircase. you just have to get it done.

went from that job to delivering tires.

I used to carry 4 on each arm. some of the shops called me the michelin man

neck, shoulders and arms got huge. I'd also curl tires, pushups & dips on my lunch break. got all kinds of man strong. I smoked cigs back then too. brock samson.

That was almost 7 years ago now. Lost a lot of those gains livin the good life but they're coming back

luckily I didn't do much damage.

tl;dr get a job delivering tires but carry them instead of rolling and you'll get paid to get swole

No one worships intellect outside of academics, snooty artist types, and billionaires who like to lie about being brilliant because it makes them feel like they earned their wealth.
If you're not doing anything with your intelligence then it's pointless.
Most people who harp on about their IQ are just mental masturbating fucktards with nothing else going on in their life.

>No one worships intellect
who's talking about worshipping, can't we mire intelligence the same way we mire strength? I mean I'm a math student and I'm just in awe of some proofs, the same way I'm impressed by Eddie's 500kg DL.
>If you're not doing anything with your intelligence then it's pointless.
why does it have to have a point? can't we just say someone is smart without salty cunts going
>"oh yeah? well what has he ever accomplished with that brain of his?"
some people are smart, period, there's nothing to it. and I will mire them regardless of what their situation in life is.
What I'm saying is, I don't get why some people need to judge intelligence by criteria other than intelligence itself, such as financial success, social life, etc. why do burgers need external factors? if there's a homeless crazy guy somewhere who's smarter than me then he's smarter than me and I will not argue that.

>who's talking about worshipping, can't we mire intelligence the same way we mire strength?
Not really.
You can't actually build intelligence apparently anymore then you can build the right kind of body to lift a half ton.
Just like you can't build a body to do certain kinds of things ever.
It's down to genetics.

And claiming intelligence is some great personal metric to be seen as a good without a single thing to show for it is masturbatory silliness.
PLEASE WORSHIP THEM!!
THEY CAN DO FANCY NUMBER TRICKS!!

People who're seen as intelligent or smart are already seen as a big deal for what they have. What else do you want?

i was typing out a long post on how youd have no time home to be with her as a lawyer then i realized women only want money so you're right

What the fuck. again, who's talking about worshipping. and they aren't seen as a big deal, exactly because of people who think like you. I'm saying two simple things here
SMART people are smart. being responsible with your finances, having a good job, a social life is good, but I just don't see how it relates to being smart. one is smart if and only if they are smart. that's fucking obvious to me but it seems like it's not for some people.
being smart is impressive, regardless or whether it's inborn. same way you'll be impressed by a really good looking person, or a really strong person, if I witness someone perform and intellectual task way better than I would have with similar effort, I won't just sit there muttering to myself "I bet he's not even a homeowner". I'll just think "wow, this guy is really fucking smart, that's impressive".
I'm not saying geniuses should be worshipped for what they are, but I notice in some places there's some sort of taboo, regarding intelligence, to the point where some people get so fucking contrarian, they'll tell you that having good credit is a better indicator of being "smart" than being actually smart. way to redefine the word imo.

because I don't want to work around alcoholics that don't speak english for $12 an hour. have you ever been on a ranch you stupid faggot?

brainlet detected. the fact you don't understand math's place in human advancement should be seriously embarrassing. have fun with your superstitious confusion about the world around you on your dying nowhere farmland

"Conventional strength" is not really nice, your pic is not the body of a hard laborer. Hard laborers will have their whole bodies fucked up before they hit 30 and will spend the rest of their lives in pain and the worst part is that "hard labor" doesn't even pay enough to cover all the medical help they'll obviously need.

Because I can make 7 times the money sitting behind a computer. What kind of a retarded question is that?

Delet this

Yeah but manual labour can actually be enjoyable. I had to fill up a ditch with a shovel yesterday and damn that felt good. Still a student, going to engineering school next year (don't know which one yet but probably mid-tier), and I can't imagine the shit I'll do there (aka cross multilply once a year which is what most engineering grads from my country end up doing for a hefty salary mind you) will even be half as rewarding.

I don't

Just don't be an idiot and you'll do fine. A good friend of mine has owned his own construction business for most of his life. It's small, gets jobs through word of mouth, and he's only got one employee (same guy he's had for the last 20 years), yet he makes enough money to own 2 houses and take every winter off.

There are very few hard-labor jobs that involve the kind of lifting you'd consider heavy.

Most (not all) physical labor jobs nowadays require long hours of light resistance.