Reminder that there is no need to back squat

Reminder that there is no need to back squat

The only reason Veeky Forums is obsessed with back squats is because most normies don't do them, therefore Veeky Forums likes to think they are superior to normies.

Every pleb normie and their mothers squat and deadlift nowadays

If you dont like squatting, then dont
This is getting more lame by the day OP

And post legs if you gonna talk shit

Here you go

Lads. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the differences between front and back squatting?

Lay off the roids bro it's bad for your heart

good, makes it even more satisfying to be mired when they understand how hard it is

they're the same basic movement but more quad, core and upper back is involved in front squatting. back uses glutes, hams and erectors more.

>dont back squat guys you don't need them
>do these 8 replacement exercises instead
thanks

are you from great britain?

>steroid use

Enjoy your fucked joints and heart attacks starting in your 40's or 50's.

Is it even possible to get those "feathers" on the outter quads like that as a natty lifter?

All steroid users seem to have it, it's like the steroids work really well on that outta-quad region...giving that feathering effect.

Ones from behind you and ones from the front.

Was that brief enough?

>this is what normies really believe

low enough bf and you'll have them, ive seen that shit on soccer and tennis players that weight less then 135lbs

I had visible feathers when i was constantly doing quad extensions.

So why did you stop?

Woah. I am loving this meme. I give it 5 out of 5 meme points

Yes, look at the plug socket in the background. Our plugs have 3 holes whereas EU and US have two holes. Although he could be from Ireland, they use the same plugs as us

Come to think of it i still have light feathers at a much higher bf and i only do squats, so they might just be genetic.

Sincerely merlin breh

Do whatever it works for you, and let others do whatever the fuc they want.

There is no "need" to squat, but its still a god tier leg exercise

>imgur filename

not you