Optimizing your tinder game for max degeneracy

I have been on tinder for approximately one year. I have over 1,000 matches and have hooked up with 30+ women. Half of that time I was exclusively banging a 10/10 20 year old blonde with a fat ass small waist and D cup titties.

At this point I could get laid every week just letting girls message me. If I match with someone I can just say "lets go out" and they say ok and I am in.

I am definitely above average looking, and that is a huge help. Not everyone has that advantage.

But I am here to say that any of you could go from having minimal swipes to at least getting some dates.

There are a few things you can do to optimize your profile:

>photos
This should be obvious. Basically don't look like a rapist. Contrary to popular belief none of my photos are me with friends, they are all selfies but they all have one element that makes me stand out.

>bio
This is perhaps the most important. You MUST do a/b testing to optimize for the most number of swipes. This is something that took me a while to figure out but I now have a combination of a few simple sentences that are specifically tailored to attracting a wide demographic of women, and I am willing to share some of these secrets with you.

>introductory messages
This is crucial because if you act like a faggot your first message you won't get a response at all. But if you get her to message you back you have a great chance to keep her on the hook. Keep things short and sweet. A lot of times they may want to text or snapchat for a bit to make sure you aren't throwing red flags but once you optimize your profile you don't even have to focus on these girls if you dont want to. You will have girls willing to meet up after a few short sentences.

>the date
Establish a routine. I basically go on the same first date with these girls every single time. I take them bar hopping in an area where I know many servers and bartenders. This way they see I am a friendly social guy and allows them to feel at ease.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldnt mind giving tinder a spin but I'm not interested in fb. Will it ever run without fb?

You don't need fb anymore to run tinder

U need a tldr. Honestly tho I'm in the position I currently smash a 9/10 Spanish chick. She says she loves me and is waiting for me to ask her out. Obviously, idk. What would u do? I'm currently smashing two to three other girls all under 5, rn and I'd I ask the chick out I want it to be serious. If u were together with your 10/10 would it have fucked things up or would it have been cool?

Thx.

Really? I tried it a couple weeks back and it said login with fb. UK

I am 110% sure you don't get laid much. You sound like me 4 years ago when I never got ass but lied that I did

Don't push the sex on the first date. Focus on making her feel safe with you. Don't be a beta faggot, make sure your body language is clearly showing her you are into her and ready to fuck. But let her come to her own conclusion. You need her to think that you dont need sex from her, you are so attractive that you can get sex easily, even if you can't. This will cause her to try and lock you down by offering her body for your fucked up degenerate pleasure.

>the sex
Make sure you fuck her silly. Dont go down on her but use your body language to make sure she knows she has to suck your dick. This is essential. By her submitting to sucking you, a total stranger, you have established that her role in your arrangement is purely for your pleasure. Fuck her with her face smashed in the couch cushions. Fuck her like you are using her body as a fleshlight, a meaty vessel for your masturbation. She shouldn't feel like a person, women love being used. Make sure she enjoys it but never quite give her exactly what she wants. This way she will be forced to come crawling back. She knows you hold the keys to ultimate ecstasy, but she must submit herself to you in order to receive it.

Make sure you cuddle her after, this releases hormones that make her fall in love. If you can make her orgasm you can skip this step.

I invite you all to post your photos, bio, and introductory messages. I will offer constructive criticism and even will let you copy paste some of my secret phrases that lead to success.

>3% success rate
Lel

>and I am willing to share some of these secrets with you.
>doesn't share his secrets

Downvoted

>Don't push the sex on the first date. Focus on making her feel safe with you.
thats so fucking stupid mate, youll grow out of that mindset one day. those things are not exclusive to each other. you should always try and fuck a girl right away, always better to move too fast than too slow. obviously dont be a pushy faggot but make shit happen at the end of the night.

Answer this plox, srs crisis

I cant offer a tldr. If you want I will personally help you optimize your profile, but otherwise I can only offer a wide explanation because there are a lot of elements to success in online dating.

However, once you get the hang of it you can pretty much set it and forget it.

I can almost guarantee success because I have helped some almost hopeless men who went from having literally zero swipes to landing dates almost overnight.

Unfortunately I cant guarantee sex because that really depends on you being able to close in person and I cant hold your hand through that.

They use a log in kit from Facebook, but you only need to give fb your telephone number now

That whole paragraph is about how to land sex on the first date you wannabe chad faggot.

why do people always use insults that relate to themselves?
>That whole paragraph is about how to land sex on the first date you wannabe chad faggot.
>Don't push the sex on the first date.

lol

if she loves you what is the problem? youre already smashing?

honestly i cant really help with relationships because I am relegated to being a human sex toy for horny women. Theres a big difference between analyzing these interactions with ubermensche tier autism to optimize for casual sex and an actual healthy relationship. I dont have the answer for that.

who cares you attention whoring cunt arent smart or anything and your advice is shit you made this thread to brag now off yourself

>t. mediocre as fuck looking who banged girls from tinder

Yeah, or... You know...
Learn how to build a fulfilling relationship with a real person and learn to care for each other. Maybe you'll become a real man someday instead of a bitter sadcunt.
The more you go out on these tinder strolls, the less you become a functioning adult. I honestly don't understand how there are people who will go through all the shit just for pussy. I couldn't even get hard for a second hand tinder cumdumpster, but you do you man...

Okay op how's my pic and Intro

Where do I find these girls dude

Listen bud, I have the numbers to back this shit up. Read the paragraph again. Theres a huge difference between being a pushy fag and using 4d chess to make her give herself to you.

Both ways can get you laid, but my way will have her desperate for your cum.

I always smash on the first date. I wouldn't even consider writing about this if it weren't towards that end.

You offer no constructive criticism and only seek to insult me. If you knew anything at all you would have some answers.

I am offering answers. I dont have to hide behind bullshit because I am offering only the truth and that will be apparent to any reasonable person.

I truly want to help you guys achieve what I have.

Not him but if youre in your early 20s its 99% that your current gf wont be your wife and its pointless to plan for such a long-term when many people never even had a gf on this board. its like planning what to buy from your first salary in the first week of school. wont work

I agree that spending this much time on Tinder is fucking pathetic though, if youre interesting you can display it with pictures and your profile and if you arent you should focus on that first

pretty good. the dog angle is good. the height thing works but just having 6'2" makes it seem like thats the only thing you have going for you.

i suggest doing something like "6'2". virgo (or whatever your sign is girls eat up that horse shit). Who wants to teach me yoga? (or some shit that makes you stand out)

youre just another bullshitter who thinks he is the shit for banging some random looking thot. i know a guy pic related and even his first date smash rate isnt nearly close to 100%
fuck off you arent some rare genius mate

here's one of my big bio tricks:

"Not looking for hookups just want to meet cool people and see where things go"

You don't have to mean it. I dont even know why it works I just know it does.

>but just having 6'2" makes it seem like thats the only thing you have going for you.

this. either have just that or add something next to it. although tinder sluts wont really care

my smash rate wasnt always 100%. However it is now.

and "you know a guy" is pretty weak.

pic related.

Seriously girls read profiles?

Here's some constructive criticism. You're a phony. You pretend to be someone you're not in order to win a woman's affection. That is quite possibly the most beta thing a man can do.

I cannot imagine looking myself in a mirror after faking my desires just to get my dick wet. It's not even worth it at that point. I don't know how you honestly do it man. I couldn't live with myself if I was being fake.

Also read everything I said to you, I didn't insult you once, I said what you were doing was fucking stupid, you on the other hand called me wannabe chad faggot (ironic).

so this is the part where i should drool over some random blonde tinder slut or what lad.
im gonna repeat again: you arent the shit, you didnt give any meaningful advice and you arent the first guy on earth who fucked girls. this entire thread is pointless, youre probably above average and sluts on tinder are there to fuck. there is no need for mental gymnastics or follow-up explanation

Ask ans you shall receive user. Im not gonna share if no ones interested. so what is yours? i honestly dont have time to bang more than 3 new girls a month. At a certain point you have so many wanting to use you for meaningless sex it gets pretty hectic.

If anything the fact that i only fucked 30+(honestly could be less could be more its an estimate i am not counting) goes to show i got to pick and choose the ones i wanted to fuck instead of stooping to low tier nigger bait like you bang.

just make a fake account for tinder thats what i did because facebook is for jews and old people

You find them by being a human being and talking to them face to face. Talk to the cute, nerdy girl in class. Tell her you like her and want to get to know her. Girls are emotional, a whole lot of them can't form a bond over the internet (neither can I) and just aren't interested in meeting potential partners that way. Don't reach for your phone during breaks, but talk to the girl next to you(not just girls btw, make some male friends while you're at it.).
A girl did this to me a while ago and I actually felt like a human being for a couple of minutes. It was one of the most pleasant breaks I've had during my time at university.
The idea is that you learn to build relationships. Of course it's not always going to work out, but that's the whole idea of learning - it shouldn't work out the first couple of times. By avoiding this step in your twenties you're only procrastinating the learning process. You don't want to be the 30 yo who has to go through all the beginner steps. You really, really don't.

My bio is currently "6'0". Looking to fuck rough and tell bad jokes and I'm all out of bad jokes". Too much? I live in small city and I've already swiped through literally everyone on tinder so I only get a couple new swipes every day. I used to have a serious bio and it got me like 6 matches that never went anywhere. I am like a 5/10 who is fat. I only have 2 pics, one is face closeup the other is full body mirror (clothed with short shorts and t shirt)

Not even him but you sound so dumb mate I can't believe someone like you actually creating value or doing something meaningful or creative. Girls were down to fuck because they were thirsty, if you have a better rate than before it's probably because you were autismo just didn't realise in time and now you think you're smart. This entire thread is just you bragging anonymously about fucking thots and getting mad when people dont give you the amount of respect you expected

>slaying whores is beta
ok bro, im the miserable fuck, sure. you still have offered no info except insulting me personally.

thats the thing user. when i started i didnt do so well. i am above average but i went super sperg on tinder and literally tested every angle to make my tinder game better.

and i have helped plenty of people before so i know its not just me.

honestly, either offer some info that helps anons get laid on tinder or leave the thread. why are you here if the only thing you can offer is insulting me personally? this is not about me. i want us all to slay.

if you really knew anything you would have something to offer.

>when i started i didnt do so well.

Stop. The only reason you get laid is because of your looks. You're not good at picking up chicks, it's your bones. It's ok. You should still be proud that you have amazing genetics.

take out the fuck rough. living in a small city is tinder death. i live in a big metro so i never run out.

but quirky shit always works. i have had success with something like "seeking magicians assistant" and other random bull shit that makes their empty heads chuckle

im not mad dude. if anything you are mad for some reason

some of them do for some reason. the amount of girls that message me regarding something i have in my bio when they literally have nothing in theirs blows my mind.

this dude is 100% right. for reasons that have no bearing on this topic i am incapable of having a successful relationship. i have accepted that i will be single and plowing through meaningless sex with random women, and it honestly is shitty being used for sex knowing at the end of the day they would never actually love me and be able to be with me.

but no one wants to hear some fag complain about his promiscuous lifestyle

not true user. youre obviously an incel, and if you are seriously deformed then i understand. However if you are average you can target girls who have no friends and horrible social skills. having 5/10 social skills and game is fucking insane out of this world levels to someone who is completely lonely

wait a minute so you are lecturing me about having relationships when you cream in your pants when a girl TALKS to you?

everyone can see right through your shit.

tinder is normal now. there are plenty of sluts but honestly those girls arent going to go for a guy like you. you would honestly find cute nerdy girls who arent whores on tinder if you had even one testicle in your sack

>bio
Nigger if it's that simple just post the fucking bio why are you being so vague

Studies found that bio in tinder doesn't matter at all

He won't post it cuz he's lying

I can't believe even one person fell for OPs bullshit

because the point is you have to test stuff out and find what works for you. if you read the thread ive offered a few things i have had verbatim on my bio.

you could copy and paste my bio but the truth is i change it frequently to target different types of women to cast a wider net and works for me isnt going to work for you. but if you put in work and try stuff out you will find something that succeeds. thats the point.

Keep projecting, sadcunt. The girl was being nice to me, which I enjoyed because I like it when people are nice to me. I wasn't romantically interested in her, so no: I did, in fact, not cream my pants.
Have fun licking Chad's lukewarm cum out of your next tinderdate.

i have posted things that were verbatim in my bio in this thread.

and bio for a fact increases your odds i have done tests myself to prove this. if the data shows it doesnt that is because people have shit bios as a whole not that its impossible to optimize as an individual.

just try having "here for hookups" vs "not here for hookups". you will find you get more women wanting to hook up with the latter because women are vapid beings who want nothing more than to be slutty while not feeling slutty.

>a girl speaking to me "made me feel human again"
that is the most chronically autistic thing in this thread and this is a seriously autistic thread.

every girl on tinder is a slut. the only difference is not everyone of them is a slut for you

and i am the projecting "sadcunt" lol.

also if you could read you would see i suggested not going down on them :)

but its ok this thread is obviously rustling your jimmies. why dont you just ignore it? why are you so mad?

if you mean every woman period is a slut i might agree with you. making any extreme generalization about a huge group of people is really stupid user.

and anyone who has had sex 1 time is a slut compared to you so i dont really think your opinion here matters.

How important is your name? I'm using a fake name, will that matter for hookups? When would it be a problem?

are you doing it for "muh privacy" or cheating on your gf or what?

i think i your game is tight it wont matter, but you should probably just totally roll with that name because if it is for some weird Richard Stallmanesque reason you will dry the pussy like the mojave.

i have heard that it doesnt really matter though. i wouldnt know i have no shame and use my name so i cant really comment.

stop projecting

Yes it's true, no I'm not an incel, "social skills" and "game" is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU

It's for 'much privacy' I live in a smallish town and I'd rather not have my name on it.
Even though it has a full face pic I have some deniability.

i literally had sex tonight how am i projecting? you keep saying that i am not sure you even know what it means.

Have we really gotten to this point?
Are we this autistic now?
Do we really need a list on how to pickup tinder sloots?

>greentexts not actual quote
>samefags
>HAHA UR TRIGGERED BRO :)

Not really mate, I know a sadcunt when I see one. If you have any more ad hominem arguments, throw em out. Whatever helps you cope, I guess

so if i make a video of a handsome guy dtriking out a bunch of times it proves my point? you literally posted a meme to back your point up. a literal meme. do you base your reality off objective truth or YouTube videos? its kind of scary that you even think that is reasonable.

holy shit this guy is an actual brainlet. have sex just dont reproduce for fucks sake

all you have is ad hominems. do you even know what that means? you still havent explained why this thread makes you so mad.

say what you will, the fact is i will reproduce and you wont even get the chance to. think about that you bitter baby.

This. Im not incel either and everytime its brought up "only an incel could think like this"
Its pathetic. The most delusional are ugly and average guys clinging to the hope that even if they cant become really good looking, they'll be able to slay due to their charisma or whatever.
Truly disfigured and good looking people, however, know this is not happening.
I know a guy who fucked 4 girls in 24 hours. Do you honestly think he is so deluded he attributes his success solely to his demeanor? Of course, he's aware of his looks allowing him to fuck multiple girls a day.

you guys are all pathetic.

>stop projecting
i had sex tonight!
>no I had sex tonight
no you didnt
>haha fuck off incel
*posts video of incel sperging out*

are you embarassed to be on tinder? thats going to seriously effect your perceived confidence. i could be wrong, again i havent personally dealt with this

Tips for Bio?

And example opening messages

Thanks senpai

are you that illiterate that you think i attribute anything solely to my demeanor? i specifically address this in the first post bro. you are throwing out all reason just because you are angry for some reason

only read the post I replied to, get a grip m8

Are any of the other dating apps legit? There's a bunch of suggested apps in the store when looking at Tinder and Bumble.

list your top 3 bios that lead you to success with the ladies pls

How could this thread make me mad? Honestly, I don't get it. You're only putting words in my mouth to continue the argument. You cannot reasonably deduce from that this thread makes me mad. I gave you my view of the other side of Tinder. Of people who would rather not participate in worn out internet dating scenario's to find a romantic partner. Why did this trigger such a negative response?

what do you have so far?

and honestly messages are hit or miss. just remember if they swiped right they already basically said yes to being attracted to you so dont beat around the bush and pull the "im gonna flirt with you but still have an out because im afraid you will reject me so ill make it look like its possible i dont like you anyway girls hate that shit.

find out why they are on tinder, and focus on fulfilling that need.

for openers those cheesy r/tinder jokes consistently get responses. i cant bring myself to use them but you gotta think these girls get bland shit every day so just standing out a little works wonders.

i honestly just go with "lets go out" and i usually get an "ok."

expert mode: respond with "or we can just stay in" that sometimes works and at that point youve sealed the deal in few words.

but if you dont have the confidence to actually show up and fuck them dont go that route. nothing worse than talking a big game but having too much anxiety to go through with it.

>taking tinder this seriously

Wow that's some seriously beta shit. Literally pick-up artist level of pitiful.

there is no way youre white. you sound like a shitskin

you dont even have a "romance". this is a fairy tale you made up to cope with having no one.

you are in my thread going out of your way to tell me im sad and all this. i didnt seek you out, you chose to be here.

the question is why? i am actually living the life i am preaching. you are telling people to live a certain way when you dont even have a clue if its even real. its pathetic.

I am a blue eyed blonde. sorry to disappoint.

again,
>getting laid is beta
so what exactly does that make you?

i agree its ridiculous to obsess over this just to bang whores, but i can smell your sexual frustration over the internet. who are you to judge?

Stop. Assuming. It's what dumb people do.
>you dont even have a "romance"
I do.
>this is a fairy tale you made up to cope with having no one
Literal cope.
>you are in my thread going out of your way to tell me im sad
Yeah you kind of are, bud.
>why?
Because your assumptions are ill founded.

>y-y-you're just a hater! f-f-fuckin beta!

I call it as I see it. if you treat your tinder like some sort of fucking masters degree then you are seriously pitiful.

Same as some guy who spends 5 hours in the gym every day and treats it as his entire life outside of work and cares about nothing else.

Or some guy who literally lives his life in world of warcraft or some shit. Sorry bud but "i-i get laid so it's different and worth it!" ain't gonna cut it, any retard picking up drunk and drugged up chicks in the club can do that and with 1/100th the effort, still creepy though.

You keep attacking everyone who doesnt respect or agree with. fuck off already

but your assumptions? you can criticize me but you are too afraid to put yourself out there. anyone can see through your shit.

>so if i make a video of a handsome guy striking out a bunch of times it proves my point?
Actually, yeah lol. It's impossible. If you're attractive, you attract, if un attractive, you push them away. It's like physics or something.

Probably, I know it's nothing to be worried about but if you know small towns you know that rumours spread like wildfire, and I've been close to someone that was burned before.

lol and what about the guy who spends his time ragging on someone trying to help people get laid? you are a negative person and that may fly on an anonymous board but sorry to say doesnt work if you left your house ever.
so they can attack me, but i cant attack them. got it.

What assumption?
>anyone can see
Argumentum ad populum to hide the fact your statement lacks substance. Jesus Christ. How sad.

can you explain how he got burned? thats interesting and might help people.

im not from a small town so i cant comment. no one gives a shit about you when you live in a city.

but like i said ive heard from people who like their privacy its no biggie. and it sounds reasonable that anyone you matched with would understand also being from a small town, but you cant count on women being reasonable

FINGERS CROSSED FIT

Trying to angle a sloot as we speak

HELP ME PLEASE
TELL ME WHAT TO SAY

i am done responding to you. if you cant help people who want advice improving their chances on tinder just leave the thread. theres no reason to obsess about me personally. ive been nothing but honest and open. you hide behind your anonymity to be negative while offering no substance beyond calling me sad.

newsflash, i dont mind you thinking i am sad. i am a confident individual. i know for a fact you are sad because you are so butthurt about someone having casual sex.

dont go crazy its already in the bag you really could only fuck it up from here

just be like youll see... keep some mystery

good job user im proud of you son

Fuck off degenerate stop pushing your Jewish agenda

Tell her, youve been super tense lately and need a away to get some frustration out.

i am literally ubermensche tier german

I'm sorry I felt like going direct was the way

did I goof

she isn't typing

Keep it vague. Let her imagination run wild. Problem is the way she responded makes the specific verbage more difficult. "That depends on what mood im in" "Depends on what you're wearing" "Depends on how much lipstick you got on. "Depends on whether your eyeliner is waterproof" etc. There are a billion possible answers. if you fuck this up you are autist to the max

Lmao this kid reminds me when people got overly confident when they lost their virginity and got a gf in 9th grade

The OP is a pathological liar.