Pick a physique, Veeky Forums edition

>A
>B

If you pick A, you have an aesthetic physique but can't run a mile without gassing.

If you pick B, you have the physical fitness to be able to run ironmans, climb mountains, etc, but you have a normal-looking physique.

Which body do you pick, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYn5d7Pb1fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither of them look like they belong in real life. In a bad way. Not that they're not aesthetic, its just a bit too uncanny.

B still looks better than 99% of Veeky Forums even if you say he looks normal

I already can't run a mile without gassing. Easily A.

B easily

here's another choice

i'd probably go with B, I don't really like the way Bradley Martin looks

B.

Nothing more emasculating than having the body of a adonis but being beaten by high school girls in races.

B

If you got that kind of athleticism, you can easily make a living off of it.

Besides, you could easily shape it to be aesthetic aswell, but even without girls would be all over your dick anyways.

Only retards and boys

B

Option C

get all the pussy, fame and money you want but depressed as fug

>bald vs full head of hair

Easy decision of you ask me

>1337
Makes you think, doesn't it?

B looks worse in the picture due to the design on the sides of his singlet. At a glance, his v taper appears to bench more exaggerated than it really is.

You'll notice fat girls wearing clothes with this sort of design to mask their fatness

More like Baldy Martin lmao.

My autism makes it so I can't get a gf anyways so A

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, fuck that shit, B all the way, fuck being on roids when that is a side effect

>nigger
lmao no thanks.

>nigger vs manlet

hard choice desu

they're both shorter than me, what a shitty choice

always niggers like you in every thread "hahahaha nobody on Veeky Forums lifts"

you're the one that doesn't lift. Go to a /cbt/ one fucking time lol

what a dick.

must be someone from Veeky Forums.

A, I don't care about running, I want to be thicc and fuck thicc people.

If anything they only do that on him because he's so pathetically insecure about it in all his videos. I wouldn't be surprised if he wore that cap to shower and sleep.

Baldy should’ve beat that dude’s ass

fuck off cuck. that cunt is a legend

B with absolutely no second thoughts

>immediately grabs his backup hat
he planned for exactly this lmao

You're right; on second look he's much less uncanny; the design really fucking tricked my eyes.

>fat neckbeard
>wears a blonde wig

yep, checks out.
looks like your average Veeky Forumsizen

B is actually pretty aesthetic and having near superhuman capabilities would be awesome, especially for my profession.

Also A looks like shit. Terrible insertions and frame.

B
How could you turn down the pinnacle of human fitness for some bubbly roidbod? Disgraceful.

>go to a /cbt/
kek

I CHOOSE BOTH

neither honestly, somewhere in between would be best. but if i had to make a choice, B

Define "fitness".

I bet you the guy in B couldn't even bench 135.

not really. nigger can fuck off

this

Everyone knows women prefer the lean look and column A is for attracting gay men only.

so i unironically pick a.

I was skinnier than that benching 160 and I'm a long-armed lanklet lel.

>can run, swim and cycle at basically the peak of human endurance vs can lift a heavy barbell in a controlled environment

He cant keep getting away with it......

I am confused. Why doesn't he shave his head? He already has the full beard meathead look going.

Anyone not picking A is an idiot. Big and strong is phenomenal in a lot of sports settings.

Plus IDK anyone who doesn't get gassed running a mile. What are we jogging it? You run a mile, you are running it hard, to set a PR, not running a mile for fun. Shit. If you don't get gassed running a mile, run harder.

This is the physique to finish an iroman triathon.
Sister Madonna IM finisher at age 82.

A
Even though he's balding, on juice, and generally cringy he's aesthetic as fuck

This place has warped your concept of what being fit actually means

Why do guys choose men's bikini? I don't understand it as a category. I mean i get it's supposed to be for guys who don't want to be x-box but fifteen seconds after they introduced it everyone went for x-box anyway.

Anyone else think he kinda looks like Freddie Prinze Jr?

what?

holy shit i have never seen a girl dry up as quickly as those two girls up front did

B will be living LONG after A is dead.
B has turbo cock powers from being in excellent cardio shape.
A will get all the Gay attention.

You pick.

>Option C
>what Veeky Forums really looks like behind the screen

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't understand why he dont keep his head shaved it looks so much better

Obviously B
>wide shoulders
>clearly defined and strong musculature
>not overly roided
>hair
>good at literally any sport or fun activity besides lifting
Just lots more options on the right.

B. What's the point of lifting or any kind of physical activity if you don't enjoy it?

Its a started category you dumbass!! If your not big enough to compete but still want to see how far you came for now you can do it. i am competing in november in this class wish me luck

Anyone can learn to run a mile without gassing within a few weeks, even bodybuilders. Nobody needs to be able to run marathons, and that kind of training is hugely destructive to the joints anyway. Running is part of playing sports, people who run for the sake of running are idiots.

The skin may be saggy but the muscles are strong.

I don't want to live long I want to live a fun life

>I don't want to live long I want to live a fun life

EVERYONE says this until their time is due... then suddenly they BEG for just a few more minutes.

You CAN live a very long fun life.

>being non functional autist with body dysmorphia issues is somehow more fun than being able to do plenty of fun things and be more attractive to women

also why is Veeky Forums warning me for posting lolis on /h/ ive never even visited it

I choose this one

Who are they

Bob Paris

I mean you could do cardio as a bodybuilder
My goal physique is this
Loli is /b/
If you post on /h/ or /d/ you'll get banned

B, if I don't have to take the accompanying heart problems.

This. It's just lgbt baiting for fap material. Only dude I'd let jack off to me is the natty king Scoobius and as of yet, I am not worthy.

Option D

That's pretty impressive. It was like her little Deus Vult.

is that alison brie?

Yes! He's all that. :3

1.He wasn't 6'1. He was basically the same height as shwarzenegger which is 5'10"
2.He was the guinea pig for early steroids.

sarah michele gellar.

Sure, bud

>depressed

He's a fucking Hollywood actor who carries the drama into his real life because he wants to be like a movie character

Because his head has a fucked up shape.

Holy fuck, I didnt notice that before.
>grab hat in case of emergency

wrong
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=EYn5d7Pb1fQ

His traps make him look like a skinny guy trying to shed his swole cocoon

>If you pick A, you have an aesthetic physique but can't run a mile without gassing.

Would make no difference to me, I have exercise-induced asthma. I can jog for maybe half a minute before it feels like I am breathing through a straw.

Somehow someway I was still allowed the ability to lift of which I am very grateful.

o hai

jesus fucking christ. alright everyone LISTEN UP.

this gif proves that getting HUGE will do nothing for your self esteem or insecurity.

that fucking beta male is SO INSECURE that he freaks out if his hat is off and people can see that he's balding.

he should just buzz his head and rock it like a fucking man. he would look like an action star, buff and bald. bruce willis. the rock. jason statham. etc

but no. he's still an insecure little boy

those people you named are fortunate enough to have nicely shaped heads. this guy's head is weird as fuck.

Option C
>Pudgy, balding, ugly and unaesthetic slav who can literally kill any other human being on the planet with his bare hands

?? uh cool.

so you can be that guy and go around killing people i guess?

or perhaps in that 1 in a million situation where you need to kill someone you could accomplish it easy with your hands?

but then be fat ugly for the rest of your life

A is like in the uncanny valley for aesthetics. He should be beautiful, but he isn't. B needs slightly bigger arms but he looks great otherwise.

Be an aesthetic runner or be a world renown martial artist that looks like a regular unassuming dude.

C, please.

>B has turbo cock powers from being in excellent cardio shape
Wrong as usual Veeky Forums. Extreme endurance exercise kills libido due to hormonal changes (happens to men and women).

Men's Physique was introduced to try and get guys who go to the gym recreationally on stage. It was intended for men who either don't roid or roid less, want to look good with their shirt off but normal in clothes etc. However it's now all bodybuilders in board shorts instead of more normal guys which makes it redundant. Look at the guy in the OP - his upper body is so over-developed he looks like an action figure.

also he has one of those derp faces
can't help but look a little slow

B. Performance over looking pretty.

Performance over looking pretty. Every goddamn time.

Yeah, it's all twinks on their first cycle and big fish little pond protier bodybuilders looking to inflate their egos/bag a supplement or modeling deal, and wannabe bodybuilders who don't want too gear themselves half to death or simply can't afford the sheer volume of gear that the big guys are on.

It brings in more money then damned near anything else and only has a pay out of 20k split between the winners.

I guess if normal guys who want to get fit swole and still maintain normal "my dick still works" levels of bodyfat to look and function good...then there really is no place on earth for us.

Outside of stripping or being a back and leglet ab model but the litteral fags on steroids like zyzz took all of those places over.

Ah well.
There's always the beach, getting half naked on instagram/omegle and halloween.

i'm on nofap, but nofap is going to fail this time

A

He picked up the same hat you morons, the person knocked it off they didnt take it

A
Even with the hair.

B, all day. You guys have no idea how demoralizing it is to run 400 meters in 1:25 and realize there are dudes out there who can keep that pace for MILES.

That's because nobody here is man enough to do serious cardio training