What does Veeky Forums have on their wall for inspiration?

What does Veeky Forums have on their wall for inspiration?

white paint

a mirror

not cringey shit that reminds me of being 13 like what you've just posted

Does this show have any value other than nostalgia? Was the writing decent at least, or are the fags who parrot goku shit here just in love with it because it was shit they watched as a kid

I don't need motivation because I'm not a weak willed beta

I wouldn't have pic related, just thought that was what the general public would respect.

Music is still fantastic.

The only inspiration I need.

I took it off when I made it a few years ago but after injury and subsequent depression I fell back into fat permavirgin mode and haven't gotten laid in 3 months. So I put it back up

30lbs to go

Vasyl Lomachenko

morning bump

>haven't gotten laid in 3 months
kek. you think that's bad? nearing 1 year myself. I don't even know why, I'm okay looking and not a manlet, I used to be a popular guy and get grills but since I changed unis I have failed (or rather not attempted) to build a social circle and I've been Lord of the Incels since then.
I can't just go up to a girl and talk to her, I always met them through parties & mutual acquaintances. Being an incel is even more painful when you know there's literally nothing holding you back.

>damage control
there is nothing wrong to like dbz related stuff you faggot

>there is nothing wrong to like dbz related stuff
>there is nothing wrong to like mlp related stuff
>there is nothing wrong to like rick n morty related stuff
the fanbase is cancer and dbz itself has just become a disgusting cash grab

DB has been ruined bruh.
OPM is the new hotness.

>swift's barefeet
i lift solely for that

this is some scary stuff

ONE PUUUUUUUNCH

Damn I feel old

Haven't had some good mugi posting in a while

Mob>OPM

idk if anyone else can relate but hell it works for me

post mugis

T I N D E R

Daddy Rich

>K-On was 9 years ago
>The girls are 25-26 y/o now

I don't have it on a wall but

Pictures

ONE DAY YOU MAY.... C'MON!

the union jack

rule britannia and god save the queen.

A painting of this bad boy

Our country has been dying since the end of the first world war user. My dad has lived in Croydon for 60years and has watched it go from proper uk culture with majority white British to the shithole it is today. We get stared down for walking into one of the trillions of fucking Polish shops and you rarely hear English being spoken.

He's moving the family down to the South Coast because London is dead to him. I'm not even remotely /pol/ but it hurts to listen to him give up on our country.

Mosley wasn't what we needed though mate, we needed to stay the fuck out of those stupid wars and not slaughter 2 generations of men for some foreign soil. The fucking Nazis and stupid Balkan twats killed our country before we were even born into it.