it's even worse when you find out who the girl is

it feels pretty good man.

who is it?

does she get blacked? please tell me she does

ITS THIS GIRL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=D5w-miZXZI8

*BREATHES IN* OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

It's the chick who was "gang raped" by a high school football team

the girl that the fedora wearing cringe lord did that dance for. the webm gets posted here a lot.

I'm currently sleeping with a girl who looks at me like this every day and I fucking hate it

Like bitch... Stop looking at me like I'm the god damn savior of your life.

But then again I'm 25 and she's 19 and I just can't stand how goo goo ga ga girls that age can get

HOLY SHIT ITS OVER

Of course the guy would be the ugliest one out of the whole dance group. That's really unfortunate because the girl will never be attracted to him, ever. This young man essentially wasted a huge amount of time and effort only because nobody ever told him that you can never make another person attracted to you--the attraction has to be independent and predetermined--for either counterpart to be attracted to the other, that is. You can not force biology to behave a certain way. Biology doesn't recognize acts of good will or words of kindness, even if the intention behind them was an expectation of a sexual reward or intimacy - all it recognizes is a guy who isn't ejaculating inside a woman. Despite how common sense this sounds, most MALES do not seem to grasp this reality, thus ending up in the friendzone, in other words, social contacts of a female who will never be sexually or romantically receptive to them due to sheer unattractiveness, but the males will not believe this and cling on to a belief that some day it'll happen.. After enough validation and gifts she will suddenly realize how amazing and generous I am and fall for me. It's a good deal for a female who will be dating attractive males and on the other end receive attention and free benefits from unattractive orbiters. This video in particular reminded me of this recurring scenario because the boy's mentality is similar to those unattractive males (that is, a skewed understanding of biology and human attraction).

Now, obviously the boy thought that "maybe the girl just never noticed me by accident or thinks I'm just another guy even though I have this awesome personality and willingness to treat her like a princess". Sadly, this is not how the real life works. A woman will never be attracted to another man by personality and what it encompasses alone. Attraction will always have a decisive physical component, and unfortunately for this guy, facial attractiveness in particular. This isn't to say that personality and emotional and social traits do not matter, they play a big role in maintaining your woman.. But the woman will not be drawn to be around you in the first place if she doesn't consider you physically attractive at least to some degree (in the best case scenario, this girl will become closer with the boy and keep him as a good friend, maybe out of pity, maybe out of good will) and facial beauty is the biggest determinator of attractiveness in human beings, mainly due to its convenience; it's impossible to hide from a female that uses it to weed out potential partners and pick the most attractive males. Judging by Alexa's forced smile and glib enthusiasm, it's painfully obvious that she weeded Garrett out of the equation the first time her eyes ever latched on him. Girls of Alexa's tier will NEVER be receptive to boys of Garrett's tier.

Needless to say, someone will have to break the news to Garrett that the blonde is not for him. He will need to settle for less, much less. I will not comment on his musculature or fashion sense as those are changeable later in life, but will only focus on his face. I understand he's very young and still growing, but unfortunately the only things that could improve in his face as he grows up are his disproportionate nose and puffy cheeks, and even then, only to a small degree (the hopefully decreasing facial adiposity is really the only thing I could see making a tiny difference to his appearance). As for the nose, it will not change in shape but rather in size (but again, on a millimeter scale which is barely noticeable), and when it comes to the shape itself, anyone will agree it is anything but aesthetic.

He will not grow to be an attractive male and you can tell this is true by looking at his facial structure. Narrow face, flat brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, absence of jaw definition, goofy ears are all features that generally aren't changeable and are more or less predetermined (you could say genetic) and will not signal any females of genetic fitness (symmetry) or prenatal testosterone exposure (masculine craniofacial structure) thats presence, or lack thereof, are both manifested in the human face and females are biologically designed to immediately pick up these traits in male faces, thereby determining whether the male they're looking at is attractive or not in less than a second. There is no make up to deceive this biological evaluation. Although it's unfair to rate a 13 year old undeveloped face, this 3/10 is unlikely to ever reach 5 when estimating where he is on his growth phase (unless I'm mistaken and he will grow to be a 7 foot giant). Either way, this is the judgment that Garrett will have to deal with from 80% of females, Alexa included. I remain hopeful that he will meet the right one, seeing as the majority of females aren't exactly attractive either.

not true.. A high school buddy of mine was ugly as fuck and when he first moved to my town no girl gave him a second look. A year later though the girls couldn't get enough. Of course he was confident and not a fucking fedora wearing nerd like the fag in this video. A good personality can drag you out of the ugly hole.

How did you write up all of that up in five minutes? Or is this just a really long, REALLY situation specific pasta that only applies to that one video?

I wonder...

It's pasta. I just google Alexa and garret and it's in the first link.

Why is there a costume party going on on the football field

>wanting that instead of this

instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en

Her instagram

This guy is chad now, someone post his ig pics.

puberty is magic. you can develop so well, or fuck up horribly.

>those rounded shoulders
>pointy elbows

ill pass

I like to think that an old woman wrote this. Makes it much more pathetic

>Doesn't post pic or source

Only a few special girls have ever looked at me that way. Thanks for reminding me why I love my wife and to cherish her.

Is that the chick from the dancing cringe video on youtube?

yes

inb4 virgins start listing flaws

Been there. Done that. Yawn.

Chad theory confirmed

Her face is always stunningly beautiful but those shoulders always make me cringe.

Wait is that the dancing guy in that photo? I seriously can't tell...

no he's not fucking lol

no he is not, its another guy

oh well, thought dancing guy actually made it, too bad, maybe he's on here now

>looks don't matter lalalala looks don't matter
meanwhile in a "mirin" (LOL) thread
>she was totally mirin me based on my looks hehheh :p
which one is it, bros?

u fkn w0t

>tfw autustic incurable permavirgin

Srs question: would any of you be down to killing me. I have roughly 87k in my savings they are yours

How much for? Where you at

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

yea sure mate

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

just thank me later and buy me a gaimu on steam

Can you give me 1k, bro?

There are assassin services on the dark web. Hire one to kill you, will everything to charity or some shit.

I have been looked at like that. Didn't even notice it at the time but someone caught it on camera

VERY cute post

Veeky Forums

>stunningly beautiful
You should move to south east, you'll see 20 college girls like her before lunch.

Why is /leftypol/ so terrible at meming, lads? Personally I think it’s because they lack any self-awareness.

>Chad

would do it for free

What a cunt, Jesus
Why would her guy even care at that point

I'd even let you fuck my gf before I brutally murdered you for sport

He looks like he boutta put on a wig and stab a woman staying in his abandoned motel taking a shower

He doesn't look that awful, if he was a jock he'd get action

True, he's got potential. Lifting+haircut+nice clothes+those elephant ears surgery and he's alright.

fuck that fat bitch on the left, trying to look all disgusted and shit, fucking dumb whore

>I love you so much

tears rolling down my cheeks

they have, Feel gud mane

must be nice being him

jezus im sorry for her boyfriend

lmao he is so ugly

You naughty little minx. You dirty little kitty. You likey when Daddy pulls on your pretty pony hair. Look at your eyes, you kinky little baby. Tell Daddy you like the pain. You shifty little fox.

What the fuck dude.

Can you go away you serial rapist.

this is the ultimate one.

that look of pure lust that she cant control..

then she remembers shes on fucking camera and married

Dude how could she even hold herself standing? She was ready to drop and spread her legs any second he would've told her to.

Alpha as fuck

>170 pounds of power!

Rate my football look

Football/10. Bredy gud foodball :DD XD

high school scrub

>tfw yr arnd will never be that thin...

:/ i just.. i just want.. i just want pussyyyy.. if only i were the weaker chimp then i'd get it surely

thos bpard is fucking cancer. dont come here no more once you read this.