Are women on to something with wearing heels?

Are women on to something with wearing heels?

>wearing shoes to expose manlets

im on board with this

I'm talking about the 16 hour per day calf raises women do by wearing heels

men have 10x the testosterone that women have so if a women has better looking calfs than you just kill yourself, because youre a low test beta

>missing the point

All women should be locked into at minimum 5 inch heels desu

Reminder that if you "prefer women in trainers" you're a homosexual.

>the point is wearing shoes to expose manlets

im on board with this

Yep. I point my toes out and clench my calves like I'm being tazed everytime I jerk off, and I have thicc, defined calves.

the men of the french court during the time of louis the 14th (i think) wore heels because they were obsessed with their calves

They're for asslets, but I'm pretty sure heels fuck up their posture later on.

>heels fuck up their posture later on
Prince (the musician) had severe chronic back pain because he wore heels all the time, I'm not thinking heels are worth it 2bh

I prefer women in boots.
I have accepted the fact I'm a male lesbian.

yeah sure, try them, great workout

FOR A FAGGOT XDD

look at this idiot

They're on to the balls of their feet. There you go OP, made it easy for you, no heels required.

He's right tho, that's the point of wearing heals.
They're not comfortable, we don't like having muscular calves either but it's fun exposing man lets so it's worth it

Developed calves in women is gross

Tfw better calves than most Veeky Forums

>heals
Retard alert.

Still better calves thEn you

not in this timeline

[hurling intensifies]

I don't know but the first time I was actually drawn to a woman's calves was when I saw a really big milf wearing tight jeans and the cuffs were rolled up half way to expose her gigantic calves

I can't explain it but holy fuck it was so hot

Heels are probably a factor, but so too is the fact that women (that have any care for fitness) do cardio constantly as opposed to lifting, which helps build them too.

On top of that wearing heels is like constantly flexing your calves so the effect would be exaggerated

>Balloons

I mean they're better than mine but they're far from the best I've seen on Veeky Forums

Post feet

hot
please sit on my face

those are ugly. where did you get them? the toilet store?

>be a grill
>post foot pic

What were you expecting?

Veeky Forums is letting its retard show, we do worse in comunication with women than r9k.

Heels just look fucking stupid to me IRL. I get why they're supposed to be sexy but watching someone walk around in them just makes me think about snapped ankles.

Dude if I kick you in the leg you will be disable for life, why are lanklets so fragile?

He probably had a weak low back as most woman have

>thinking those are good calves let alone legs
absolutely sickening

Fk :( anyone else here know these Johnny Drama feels?

>being this mad that no one cares about you

White Knight kys my homo

>implying the women who need to come to Veeky Forums for validation isnt mentally ill utter trash
seriously how long have you been here

this is less than 1 inch taller than a sneaker and looks god damn ugly. how is women supposed to be the gender with a better sense of style yet half of you cant even do their eyebrows and wear shit like this. holy fuck im mad you have one job and you suck at it

>implying
longer than you apparently

God those are horrendous.

holy shit, I do this too.
my legs end up cramping really bad after though and honestly I don't think it's helping my knees at all desu. :/

I'm a security officer, these are the only heels allowed because I should be able to run and respond to emergencies. If it was up to me id wear something actually nice

HAWHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

female security officer. in heels. because what if she has to run.

i cant believe this shit is real

>female
>security officer
>is illiterate

lot better bait than the average

MORE

Apparently I need to untrain yourself but I can't stop, it's the only way I can cum. it's killing my knees too man.

>doesnt know that estrogen is also anabolic

user i beg you please show full calve

yeah uh just do regular calf raises and you hopefully won't fuck up your back, knees and feet in the process

>16 hour per day calf raises
The fuck?
Does it really achieve anything?

Not cool if it does, fat calves on women are 100% tranny-tier/gross

yeah, they're onto ruining their functional leg strength.

its not a fucking calf raise if your entire foot is supported, are you this retarded?