Lift with maids

kotaku.com/in-japan-you-can-lift-weights-with-maids-1793884715

As you seem to have requested, user

Other urls found in this thread:

javhub.net/play/b6e6aee55/55c472118d73db090933260f/SACE-040-Risa-Kasumi-Risa-Kasumi-Maid-Cafe-Berochu-Tokuno-Twines-Moe-Slave
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got a gf and this is not what you want. I love the girl but dread it everytime she wants to lift with me. Girls are fucking weak and a pain to lift with unless they are some roiding she-man with a 3-inch clit.

Isn't muscle training in east Asia seen as inherently homosexual?

useless since anything past ottermode is seen as gay in japan

Are... is the gay culture in Japan entirely huge roidheads?.. asking for a friend

I lift casually to maintain ottermode and rarely have to actually be spotted

This place looks like it would fulfill many of my degenerate hentai fantasies, but I'm 99% sure the girls aren't allowed to go home with customers so worthless

MISAKI CHAAAN

Is this a thing? If I get strong enough, will I attract the qt asian boys I see around my campus?

wasted dubs

I have lived in Japan for 6 years. The women here love guys with muscles. All the guys at my gym can get laid easily. Do not confuse Asian shyness for faggotry.

Also snacking right now on chicken sashimi jerky. 266 kcals and 44.4g of protons

IIRC the logic is muscles are masculine, so if you make yourself really muscly you must be into masculinity, sexually.

It's why yaoi is usually by women for women whereas bara is usually by men for men.

You know the only thing I can think about is having a clean bench if they actually clean. I don't even care about the sex appeal

How did you stay in Japan for so long?
I'm moving there next year on a year's working visa, I've travelled there several times before and would ideally like to stay longer.

Also to support what you're saying, the first time I went out there I smashed twice in two weeks. (British)

checked
I'm murrican so no working holiday. Just get a job and a visa and you're set. Isn't that hard unless you have a criminal record. Many places will sponsor your visa if you work hard. Once you get a visa you can switch jobs as well.

>Go to maid cafe once
>Get really weirded out

Is this a normal reaction?

So I practice martial arts, I'm joining some friends in Australia in the next few months just to make some cash before I head to Tokyo.
My plan in Tokyo is to first get out there, maybe AirB&B it or just crash in the cheapest hotel/dorm I can find, then
1. Get a job
2. Get a permanent address.
3. Find a gym to train at
I don't have a criminal record, I'm a REPS qualified personal trainer and SIA registered close protection officer, with history as an infantry reservist. I've heard of certain jobs sponsoring your visa, would that be to stay beyond the first year? Indefinitely?
As I said I'm from the UK, but all my family have moved to Canada and as soon as I move to Australia I'll have no permanent address, and I have absolutely nothing tying me to anywhere in the UK, I'm seriously considering moving abroad permanently so any information you can give me would be massively appreciated.

javhub.net/play/b6e6aee55/55c472118d73db090933260f/SACE-040-Risa-Kasumi-Risa-Kasumi-Maid-Cafe-Berochu-Tokuno-Twines-Moe-Slave

Do these actually exist?

Those qualifications are good for a side job at first. Japan has different standards for everything. The plan is good, but get a phone number ASAP. No one will hire you without one. Softbank has English speaking representatives and prepaid mobile services that are fairly cheap. Fake the permanent address abroad, no one will check it, just make it a real house number. Also try to have a hotel in mind for when you land in Japan, they want ot know where you are staying, you can lie there if necessary just have the address of a hostel or something ready.

Working holiday visas cover the first year. after that you have to change the type of visa to one sponsored by a company. Your best bet is probably one of the big English schools - Gaba, Berlitz, etc. They usually sponsor visas although working there sucks. With your background you can get a side job bouncing in SHibuya or Roppongi but I doubt they will do a visa, they probably pay under the table. The working holiday visa is a great opportunity to find good companies. Put in the legwork as soon as you get here and find jobs, eventually you will land one that will sponsor you and the longer you stay the more you figure out the system. Plan on teaching English at first, almost everyone does. It allows you to network with lots of other people and opens many doors.

Visas run for 1, 3 or 5 years. I have only met one person with a 5 year. Usually first timers get one year, but since you will have a holiday visa changing to a regular one you can probably count on 3. Again, once you have your work visa you can change jobs.

Yes, Kabukicho in Shinjuku is full of them. Japan has completely compartmentalized the sex trade. Different shops have different levels of intimacy. You can find a place to just talk to girls, to watch them sing and dance, strip clubs, bj bars, sex clubs, soap lands, cuddle cafes etc. There is very little overlap - the girl at the bj place won't be much of a conversationalist and the singing maid won't fuck you.

Fantastic, thanks a lot for the help, I've saved everything you've said for future reference.
Thanks again, brother.

Interesting. Thanks

No worries. You'll like it here, Japan is awesome. Find a gym close to home and a club to continue your martial arts training - you will meet a lot of locals that way.

Aren't japanese gyms garbage, though ?

>his gym doesn't already have maids and servants
Who reracks your weights, cleans your barbell, and bring you shakes in the gym study?

>planet fitness exists
>therefore US gyms are garbage
Seek and ye shall find. There is a Gold's in my neighborhood although I go to a different one. Look around and you can find a gym that is good for you. Mine is run by a retired pro wrestler and has everything necessary for training. Places are small and cramped here but they are quite efficient. Not cheap though so expect to pay $80-$100 a month for a good one.

>tfw no maids to mire my lifting

>2017
>shitty gym with 0.00 maids
Why live?

Mexican manlets.
>t. California.

From what I've read, most people just go their for fun because it's weird.

>their
*there

when will they learn?

muh dicc
i need to move to japan asap