>Hate myself for not going gym
>Annoyed that my arms have reduced to feeble again
>Make blood promise to myself to go tomorrow,
>Feel motivated, excited
>Bag already prepared from this morning's failed attempted
>Morning
>Can't get out of bed as too tired and cosy
>Repeated again and again

What the fuck do I do? I'm sick of myself being such a failure. When I wake up, the thought of the gym and getting up early kills me. There is nothing more in the world I want at that point but to stay in bed. I used to be ok at it, it's why I pick morning becasue I prefers it over after work gym

Anyone got any advice? I know is if I actually go to the gym I'll feel better. It's just so hard

Just go after work dumb dumb

>When I wake up, the thought of the gym and getting up early kills me.

You don't think about it, you just do it.

The reason you don't go to the gym on time is because you don't physically get up and go to the gym on time. It has nothing to do with your feelings.

I'm more likely to go in the morning, as hard as that is to believe

Here's the answer OP's gonna give

>wahh but I can't though, I'm so tireddd after work, after sitting on my ass for 8 hours I need the next 16 to sit around on my ass and watch tv and play video games wahhhh

I will not retaliate to you, becasue you are correct. When I used to go more often, I enjoyed morning's better becasue I could just go home after work

The only thing that is easy to believe is that you're a faggot with no willpower or self control.

If you really wanted to go to the gym, you'd find the time.

I bought some weights for home.

It's not about the time, it's the motivation and sleep issue. I'm so tired in the morning. I might just take some sleeping pills

I'll do this when I move to a bigger place

You won't need fucking sleeping pills if you just get up and go. The next evening you'll be so tired you'll fall right to sleep. Then wake up and go again. You're just making excuses because you're a whiny dyel

youre just making excuses. what you need to do when you wake up is not think, just get the fuck up and go. if you give yourself time to be like "fuck im tired, another 10 minutes wont hurt" you will never start. starting is the hard part, once you get going and create a routine out of it, it will be easier

Set an alarm that's particularly loud and place it far away from your bed. Then when it rings, you'll be forced to get out of bed to turn it off.

Lol motivation there's no such thing, what you need is willpower and to stop being such a lazy piece of shit. Just get out of bed and force yourself. I always found it a struggle, i never wanted to go and used to just lay there and started falling back asleep, but i pushed myself out of bed and got to the gym in a bit of a haze but once i got in there and done my first warm up set it was fucking on.

If you want it bad enough you just gotta do it, you cant rely on "motivation" because more times then not you wont want to go, you just have to do it or stop kidding yourself and settle for being a non lifting faggot

>make blood promise

My nigger. Except you broke it so you are not my nigger.

Ok guys, op here. I agree I'm a lazy faggot and Ned to just go. No one will do it for me. I know ill feel better when I do. I will not let you down my friends I promise.

I'm sorry user. I won't break it again. I'm making one with you now I won't fail

fuck you

>breaking a blood promise
RIP user, unless you reconcile yourself with the gym druid

Why?

Stop playing video games and go to sleep earlier faggot.

Prove me I'm wrong.