How gay were Caribbean pirates really? How bad did Cabin Boys have it?

How gay were Caribbean pirates really? How bad did Cabin Boys have it?

Attached: muppettreasureisland-01.jpg (640x344, 46K)

Probably not as bad as gays and their gay fantasies want you to think.

Reminds me of a song my grandpa used to sing...
>The Cap'ns Boy, the Cap'ns Boy
>The Dirty Little Nipper!
>Lined his Ass with Broken Glass
>And Circumcised the Skipper!

Your grandpa's a faggot.

But his dick wasn't circumcised when he gave me it?

It was illegal.

no but his ass was probably ful of glass

>pirates
>following laws

I'm sure there were isolated incidents, probably a lot like prison. Then again I'm sure pirates could also abduct women from ships, homosexuality still has a pretty low rate among populations and anyone practicing it in that time would have to have considered the increasing restrictive ideology of the church at the time.

>>the increasing restrictive ideology of the church at the time.
>pirates
>on the open seas
>caring about the church

Pirates had laws and were democratic.

Well, it seems i have a new fetishistic fantasy now, thanks a lot, OP.

Attached: 921DA.jpg (748x552, 154K)

you're welcome!

Attached: Long_john_silver.jpg (670x510, 65K)

So I decidede this wasn't a very well sourced answer and looked through some databases about it and I found a book "Sodomy and the Pirate Tradition : English Sea Rovers in the Seventeenth-Century Caribbean, Second Edition". Inside he makes numerous comparisons between pirate life and prison populations as I stated. There is also some sociology involved where the author draws conclusions based upon studies on homosexuals with first hand accounts of pirate ships. Mainly the argument revolves around pirates expressing distrust and dislike of women, which is also a key feature of male homosexual communities. Between this he provides some first accounts of womenless ships, and English pirate disdain for Spaniards at sea "which cannot seem to go without women". Aside this he also bring up a first hand account of a particular piratecaptain preferring to gang bang a prostitute with his crew rather than have her himself. One other thing I found was blackbeard and Bonnet both only ever took male prisoners, either leaving or killing the women. All of this sounds pretty gay to me op.

Good show, old man. Thanks for the valid answer.

Those are some large assumptions that he made.

I made this for you.

Attached: His.png (768x404, 129K)

>people with deeply held religious beliefs immediately abandon them the second they get on a boat.

Is there any pirate related kino or whatever made in REALIST way? No singing fags clad in rainbow etc.?

Does Master And Commander count? Technically they're fighting a French privateer

What I remember it's passable at least.

Anyway, what I want is Narcos/Wire/whatever in sails. Depicting pirates as actual criminals instead of Home Alone goofies.

Is Black Sails close?

>tfw you'll never be prime boipussy on a pirate ship

Guess I'm going to Somalia :3

In a new world Caribbean rat hole, we enlisted a slender mate
We've sailed for months and I for sure ain't seen no lass of late
But with this here slim sailor I suspected a slight charade
For his hands was lily white you see, though I never saw him bathe

And lonely it be, the life at sea
Ain't seen that much opportunity
So think of that as I tell me tale
It's lonely as hell under sail

Well his voice was thin, and his step was light,
He didn't curse and he picked no fight
And soon I was sure of his secret play
Never been so sure I say
Now I said to myself this lad for sure, this lad for sure is a lass
And I, a handsome sailor, deserves a piece of ass

So I started out by offering the girl to relive her of her watch
She giggled and smiled and later that night I drank half a bottle of scotch
And now's the time to make my move so I lured her under deck
She was warm in my arms and willing for sure as I kissed her ivory neck

When the clothes was dropped, was I in for a shock, this sure was no girl my mate
I was wrong and enraged and I drew my gun to end this dreadful date
As he turned and run I reckoned though, he was still a piece of ass
So I braced myself as it dawned on me that I need no friggin' lass

It´s lonely as hell under sail

And we tumbled around like two ships in storm
He was salty and wild and warm
So what is the spirit of this here tale?
It don't matter much under sail.

black sails is literally about a gay pirate captain who constantly fucks things up for Nassau and other pirate crews because his gay lover got glacked in the past and now hes resentful

Black sails is kino, but your autism will,be triggered at times.
Also, only three seasons exist

i really cant get over the shit writing. its like a highschool student wrote the plot

Yes. And yes, gay pirates, etc etc
But Charles Vane

Well, figures

Attached: 1390461415301.gif (250x198, 1.28M)

>Master and Commander
>Passable
Are you a woman?

Stop posting your reddit reaction gif

As a "pirate flick"

My mom loves Master and Commander desu.

>Is Black Sails close?
It's pretty good beyond the hideous first season, but the ending was kinda disappointing for me. And no, this isn't "Narcos/Wire/whatever in sails". A show like this is yet to be made.

Your mom isn’t a woman

Once you go black ...?

I have some bad news for you user

Homosexuals have made up less than 1% of ever western society throughout history.

>pirates
>not glorified mercenaries

Ay, that's Friggin in the riggin.

they were pretty gay, but there was no pedophilia, pirates lived by a strict code of honor

it seems counterintuitive, but it makes sense when everyone around you would stick a blade through your ribs over a bottle of rum, you want to avoid pissing people off in general

qt cabin boys would strut around and splash each other with buckets of salt water they were swabbing the deck with unmolested while below deck muscular men would enjoy buttsex

Roger me over boys!

Roger

masc. proper name, from Old French Rogier, from Old High German Hrotger, literally "famous with the spear," from hruod- "fame, glory" + ger "spear" (see gar (n.)). As a generic name for "a person," attested from 1630s. Slang meaning "penis" was popular c.1650-c.1870; hence the slang verb sense of "to copulate with (a woman)," attested from 1711.

Attached: pipegirl.jpg (500x375, 149K)

"Homosexuality" is a modern concept. In the old days, it was a sin, like excessive drinking or gambling, but it wasn't a class of people. Pirates on ships full of men with no women in sight would fuck little boys, because they needed to get their dick wet, and weren't moral.

>qt cabin boys would strut around and splash each other with buckets of salt water
user, please, i can only get so hard.

Attached: 01321.jpg (349x305, 22K)

Thread reminded me of pic related

Attached: 1519304265449.jpg (853x936, 104K)

Kek

So did La Costa Nostra, but that doesn't mean it was a beacon of law & democracy.

I'm going with you :3

No surprise the Eternal Anglo are fags. Based Spain being straight even at sea.

What's that religious organization with mandatory celibacy that is rife with pederasty?

Attached: 20131205_priestsgrid_53.jpg (952x365, 191K)

>ywn be Roman in his 30's, who bought a slighty damaged teen boyo slave with sex, houseservice and presenting your house in mind, slowly becoming attached to eachother, helping him out with his problems, and eventually freeing him just for him saying, that he wants to stay with you
I WAS BORN IN WRONG TIMES.

Also, how often did romantic homosexuality / pedastry happend in armies and wars?

Attached: gay-civil-war-soldiers-500x349.jpg (500x349, 31K)

Attached: Johnny.jpg (318x518, 29K)

I remember being really confused on whether or not Jim was a boy or a girl as a kid.

>Also, how often did romantic homosexuality / pedastry happend in armies and wars?

as long as your lover wasn't a peer you were ok.

" Rum, sodomy and the lash", said Churchill of his own navy.