This is an aesthetics routine I made to run 6 days a week. Feedback/ improvements pls Veeky Forums

This is an aesthetics routine I made to run 6 days a week. Feedback/ improvements pls Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

diogn.es/u/156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cool cicadas with a few different exercises
wow, amazing

>Deadlift 3x6 2 times a week

Swap incline dumbell for barbell OHP 4x6, and put your flat bench press before it. Everything else is solid desu.

Yesh I sensed that would blow out my back a little bit, might leave it to once a week?

I really do like incline dumbell... should i replace it with ohp for 1 day a week or just add ohp as an entirely seperate exercise?
Also guys any nutrition/ recovery tips will be appreciated, currwntly im running red meat+carbs for lunch amd fish/chicken breast for dinner.

Get rid of gay curls and do chin ups instead. Also there are no rows. I would do some type of rowing.

What kind of rows would you suggest?

I like 1 arm DB rows.

you should do barbell rows and 1 arm db rows. Also, the lat machine is fucking lame, get rid of it.
Pull ups are more effective anyway.

Yeah I was really iffy about lat machine too- Ill add one arm rows :) what set/rep range do you recommend for aesthetics?

Agreed.

So OP your pull day should maybe look like this:
Deadlifts
Pull ups
BB rows
Chin ups
1 arm DB rows

3x8-12 is the ideal for hypertrophy, which is what you want for aesthetics.

for all your compound lifts (bench, ohp, barbell rows, deadlift, squats) you should be in the 3x5 range.

its fine don't listen to those dyel faggots.
>muh cns

Thank you. I'll run flat bench dumbell and then 3x5 bench press once a week each

this

why? you should do all your compound lifts twice a week. just do dumbbell incline bench.

I feel like 1 chest exercise in the rep range of 8-12 per session isnt enough for hypertrophy.. What are your thoughts

Congrats you made an extremely basic PPL routine.

Just a few things; I would get rid of incline press desu it's not that great or at least not do it before you do flat barbell bench, and then add face pulls because it helps with pressing strength

remove dumbell shoulder press and do OHP with the barbell and it will work your chest as well.

your fine with bench press twice a week, trust me.

do dips at the end of your workout to get hypertrophy on the chest.

Is it me or does chest respond better to intensity rather than volume? I've been a chestlet my whole life and I've always done a lot of volume at moderate to low intensity and always been a chestlet.

i need to lift heavy to feel like i'm doing something to my chest.
when i do low weight i just feel a burn in my arms more than anything, never get a nice pump.

5 reps, high weight.
the perfect chest builder.

post chest

Press to pull ratio is way off.

in a chest/shoulder/tri routine, always make triceps the last of the bunch. You are using triceps during chest and shoulder movements thus removing the potential during those pressing movements.

I used this one: diogn.es/u/156

good aesthetics updated for you daily on a 2x ppl cycle. #163 is a good powerlifting one

not much ab work. don't hurt yourself dead lifting.