Being a natty cuck

>being a natty cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFbKXY8_Y74
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Test is less than $50?

yeah bro let's head to the gym and get some sick gear gaiAHHHH MY HEART

lucky you don't have to eat when you are on gear
0/10

I like all the pro-gear threads today
>t. /fraud/

250mg/ml 10ml "bottles" of good quality test are around 35$

roids is really cheap but everyone on Veeky Forums says that it is expensive because their dad's PE teacher told them that 40 years ago

I'm 18 so I'll stay natty until like 26 but thanks bro

>lucky you don't have to eat when you are on gear
so you are telling me that you are eating "supplements" instead of food? are you out of your mind

i'd probably juice if i had a decent source. oh well

r/s*****dsourcetalk

same. been home gyming for 4 years and don't know anyone in the town except my gf. no clue how to get them so I just stay natty

Deep web
Silk Road hooks up everyone. Used to get ecstasy and weed there

Nigger you can buy atom bombs online these days.

Okay calm down big boss

>atom bombs
what is this 1930?

>Not getting your roids directly from the la-li-lu-le-lo
>Making it

> tfw you lose your army to a literal skely

tfw used to think boss was huge

The only roid source I have is this arab guy with monsterous syntholed arms.

He says he can hook me up with some test, tren, dbol etc.

Should I trust him?

It's called peak performance

He's aesthetic tier. Like van damme used to be before he started to look like an old lesbian.

>Trusting a dune coon with a bicep balloon

If I'm 18 and already balding with a terrible hairline, will roids rid of what little hair I have left?

don't start roiding yet. but yes they will.

they will speed it up
you can take drugs that prevent it

Lol both Zyzz and Rich Piano died from roid use. I'll stick with my skid marks.

zyzz had a birth defect that got worse with roid use and piano man was all sorts of fucked

not bashing on the enhanced people but

>implying that if you're insecure enough to roid you wont buy whey and other supps.

there is a high percentage of people who walk around everyday without knowing they have a heart defect. Good luck faggot

Noone has ever died from hormone overdose m8

Rich piano was killed

>>natty cuck

>when you inject artificial testosterone in your body because your own isn't enough
>effectively admitting sexual inadecuacy
>which cucks do
>but you call others cucks

>Natty
>Cuck
Does this look like a cuck to you? Yeah, didn't think so either

I mean he probably likes to watch black men fuck his "wife"

I don't understand how you can take advice from a literal HIV ridden gay man

user he is the wife

By drug use + roiding

youtube.com/watch?v=WFbKXY8_Y74

n a t t y
b e t a
c u c k

right. my mistake. i can never tell.

Fucking kek

scooby is bottom?
i always thought that he was top

You mean the silk road that got raided hard and shut down?

Wait it's gone?

Zyzz knew he had a bad heart, he just did it anyways to be a sikkunt.

>Currentstatus: Shut down by theFBIin October 2013. Silk Road 2.0 shut down by FBI andEuropolon 6 November 2014.[6]Silk Road 3.0 came offline in 2017 due to loss of funds.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silk_Road_(marketplace)

>being so insecure to damage your body permanently for gains that can disappear if you were to stop for a month
>being so stupid and impatient to do the neccessary reading to know how to build an awesome physique naturally
Roids will be the downfall of humanity. Allowing weakwilled faggots like you to reproduce. Kill yourselves

*too

>awesome physique
>naturally
pick one

>gains that can disappear if you were to stop for a month
have you ever tried steroids? because you are talking out of your ass

t. still benching 2pl8 after 2+ years

I heard lifting with gear would ruin the fun of natural exercise

>fun of natural exercise
Tell me where is the fun in lifting natty? Maybe first couple of months when you think you are "getting stronger" when in reality you are not getting stronger but your CNS is adapting to regular overload.

>cruising on test
>not yolopermablasting 600/900/900 test/deca/EQ
rofl@urlyfe

how long does 250mgs last tho? like would you shoot that in one go or spread it out for 3 months?

the vial is not 250mgs. you shoot 250 in one go.

especially the fact most are BTFO by price and availability, mild keks were had all day

250mg (1ml) per week which means 1 shot of cypionate or 2 shots per week of enanthate

1ml per week = 10 weeks on gear

Unreal

The what?

>dying in your 20's to have sex with this
Toppest kek

the owner of my gym clearly roids. should I just walk up to him and ask? I feel like he'd take some sort of "wow i cant believe you asked me this" tone and kick me out

>no tits
>thinks her words are more valuable because she's female
Maximum newfag.

>being an infertile faggot that dies at 35 whilst bald

rippetoe and scooby's Luddite minions pipe up everywhere except in /CBT/ with aesthetic pics

Moar.

Currently 500 test e 200 tren e

First go with tren. A+ so far with no gyno sides. Insomnia and dizziness and hugely increased BP is no joke though even on 200mg.

lmao@your life.

keep telling that bullshit yourself and stay dyel forever you brainwashed cuck

Want to but also dont want to prematurely bald

not him but
>ackshually elbows too pointy, 2/10 would not fuck
mere /fraud/ inside joke, local village idiot of the general got b& in the process

good luck. never liked it, prolactin and BP are my only weaknesses kek

>when you believe DARE lies

>he's so low on test that he needs someone else's to get big

lmao@urlyfes

I've got mirapex on hand if need be but so far no trouble. May have to head to my doc and get on a higher dose of BP meds. Would prefer not to get heart failure due to LVH.

ask for some (((preworkout))) and make sure to wink suggestively and use huge air quotes so he gets it

what other stuff do you need besides test? I see people post their stack and they often have like 3-4 things on top of test like liver or kidney stuff.

Also is your test being permanently lowered afterwards true? does that only happen for people who cruise for years, etc, but wouldn't happen if I did 1-2 cycles to see my potential? sorry im ignorant and the steroid thread says dont ask stupid questions

or just ask if he sells supplements. anyone who sells peds will know what you mean

How many mg of test u could cruise on without supression?
And for how long?

yeah my only two tren blasts nearly fucked me over despite taking autistic care and even having a doc who was a bro about it.

but gains and sexual hunger were breddy nais

This. Roiders are just shit genetics beta cucks that can't get it up.

Something to control estrogen. Aromasin or arimidex.

PCT drugs are either clomid or nolva or sometimes HCG. These are to try to help ressurect your shrunken testicles so you don't have a long period of low test after you come off.

I cycled like 4 times, got tired of losing strength and started blasting and cruising. Shit is boss.

for your first cycle you dont need anything besides test,and AI to control your esto and tamoxifen/clomiphene to recover your test. There is a chance that your test will never recover even after your first cycle,but I also have a friend who came off after years of b&c and recovered test fully with a hard pct. Also,1 cycle is not enough to see your 'potential'

>and the steroid thread says dont ask stupid questions
awww come on we love you noobs

I probably could use a higher dose anyways of BP meds. Need to up the cardio as well.

But seriously more pics of your girl, looks hot AF.

not mine, some random camslut the resident /fraud/ autist used to shitpost before he got banned

Just the insane increase in sex drive over even test is probably going to ruin my marriage. GG.

>Wanting a roid physique
>Body dysmorphia

pick two

then-Mrs. always was into rough stuff, we just upped the... intensity :)

>scooby
>natty
Pick one and a half

>he doesn't want abnormally monster muscles and premature balding, with loads of obvious needle scar/wounds to confirm the fact you're a faggot roider
Never gonna make it

You forgot the costs of HCG and bloodwork friend

jokes on you in my country bloodwork is free and I never used hcg and came off just fine

week 3 of 800mg test and my dick hurts from jacking it 12x a night

Cool how's your testicle size

Impregnated anyone recently

Yeah your mom,dyel shit

Well it may not be fun, but wouldn't it be even less fun after juicing? It's not like I can use steroids forever.

May as well learn to enjoy life as it is. To each his own of course.

>haha you can bang sluts and not even be on the line for child support
>meanwhile even if I were able to get laid I wouldn't because I'd be bricking it over knocking them up

No he didn't. It's unnecessary. Oh wait, you read a bb.com article - sorry, hard cunt, you're the oracle...

Seriously with the amount of info available these days and how people can still spout mom tier info at others is a joke.

If you don't know, don't talk.

>Frank Zane
-75, looks better than 99% of the populous.
-Surpassed the global life expectancy of 71.5 years (American life expectancy is 78)

protein supplements:
>cause liver damage
>destroy your kidneys
>promote baldness
>create fake muscles
>cause autism and permanent virginity
>expensive as fuck
>endorsed by jewish supplement industry

steroids:
>perfectly natural and safe
>improve your health
>create life-long muscles
>inhibit virgin genes and promote Chad genes
>cause damaged organs to regenerate
>very low-cost
>endorsed by hitler himself

why are you still natty?

Oh, well ball size returns some time after discontinuing it, and not that guy, but yep I impregnated mrs user whilst on a cycle.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

>bloodwork and an ancillary to prevent test shutdown and infertility is unnecessary

kys

>Sterile roid cucks getting THIS defensive
Here's the video response i was actually looking for. What were you on at the time? Kid turn out okay?