Smoking weed and working out

Have you lifted/ran while stoned? What was it like?

I know it ruins your gains, more interested in how it feels and the headspace it gets you in.

Why exactly does it ruin your gains?

Lung capacity and stuff

Yeah I do it all the time it's awesome. It can make running difficult though. But it's not as bad as fapping before imo.

Lifting weights is great though. It takes some practice but eventually you will work out better stoned. The mind muscle connection is amplified. Your form will improve.

It was kinda weird desu. I feel fatigued quicker, and if I am lifting I notice that it feels much heavier than sober. But I really wouldn't recommend being high while lifting because you might fuck up and drop the weights on yourself. Be sober in the gym please.

I do. I start laughing hysterical when I bench which makes it safe.

No weed is a pulmonary dialator it increses lung cap momentarilly

It spaces me out and I workout longer because I lose track of time

When I did it stoned I felt like I couldn't push my self, like there was no inner drive to really push out those last few reps. I felt dulled.

You need practice. You'd probably be really shit at reading a book high, too.

Doing water fast while blazed
Trying to cut to 15%

I feel like everyone who says working out while high is better is a troll. I smoke basically every night (usually after my workout because it feels great) but every time I've ever worked out high i've just felt like shit because the last thing you want to be doing when high is physical work.

Although like a few weeks ago I had one of the best workouts in a while while dabbed out of my mind.

Weed makes you lazy and apathetic. How does it go hand in hand with working out?

Jogging is sweet if your just a little high.
Stoned is shit though.

dabbing is for cali fags.

I don't usually dab but I got offered a hit and I wasn't about to turn that shit down

its less harmful than smoking, but its not on the same level as vaporizing. I

I'd invest in an dry herb vape but every one I've ever used seemed like it didn't fuck you up like a bowl would

depending on what heat level you vape at you get a diff effect

I remember when I would run first thing in the morning, I'd make it like a mile before I'd have to slow down to walking. I did there for a couple weeks then I started smoking before I ran. I could make it the full three miles without stopping. I was so stoned and caught up in the music that I didn't realize I was getting tired and just kept on goin'
Same with lifting. Don't smoke anymore tho' so I have to find other motivation to keep pushing.
Copious amounts of pre-workout help desu

start vaping my friend. You get a good vape and you can have a gram last all week if you vape 1x per day or even longer if you vape less frequently to keep tolerance low. I typically pack my stem with .08-.1g

You’re all degenerates. Get over the weed meme, children. Grow up and find validation other ways. Weed is literally just a reward for no effort.

I bet you hate coffee as well, gramps

I am actually able to do math at university/calculus level while being stoned. I just feel content doing all the tedious shit that math requires sometimes.

This so much. I can usually only lift at 90-95% of my max while high but you can feel your muscles activating so well. I always feel like I get a much better workout.

Weed + caffiene is totally different