Should I be worried? It's been like this for 3 months now

Should I be worried? It's been like this for 3 months now.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/28195-duct-tape-cure-plantar-warts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get an exact knife and cut it out. Font break through all the skin though just enough layers to get it out. If you aren't a city fuck and have actually grown up barefoot in the summer them you'll be fine.

cut it off if it hurts, if it doesnt hurt, then just get one of those wart-freezing things

That's just a callous. You're fine.

thats a wart retard

This. Cut it out before it spreads or you'll be spending a lot of time with your foot and a sharp blade.

Its a planters wart

Unironically you can cover it 24/7 with ducktape and your immune system will deal with it

Go to a doctor retard, they'll either dry-ice it off or give you a bottle of acid to apply to it

The bottle of acid works better

livestrong.com/article/28195-duct-tape-cure-plantar-warts/

I'm first reply let me explain further.

So if you grew up barefoot a lot chances are the skin on the bottom of your foot- especially heel balls and toes- Is extra thicc. I would ussually NEVER recomend removing warts with a blade yourself - THAT SAID I once removed 2 milimeters (thickness) of skin from my big toe without any pain because you aren't actually breaking skin and bleeding- you're removing some top layers that are already desensitized to feeling.

Put a dab of super glue on it and glue it to the floor somewhere, wait a minute then lift your foot. Did this to one on my finger once only I glued it to a screw and pulled it clean out. Left a hole that gushed like a fucker but it was more badass than fucking duct tape. No scar or anything anymore.

On my foot, from personal history
>fucken large wart, propagated under thicc callous dead skin on two fingers
Skin doctor liquid nitrogen. Hurt like a bitch, took three time to remove it all. Best method.
>something about your size
I found a small bottle of liquid nitrogen or something at a local drug store.
After more than 10 applications (and me literally trying to cut it out with these tools for cutting small electric wires, it kept coming back. I went full madman and let my foot soak in water, applied paper towel soaked with 90% ethanol solution and went to the freezing stuff again. I could feel the inner skin getting solid from cold, white then red - blue like after a big impact. Hurt for the weekend but didn't came back.
>small but deep wart. Caught before it propagated
I didn't find the freezing stuff again but there was these chemical band aid. It basically kills the skin deepish. I applied few times for prevention then cut a hole in the finger removing the thickened skin with a nail clipper and wrap it in paper towel soaked with ethanol. Dried every thing, crater filled with callous skin overtime and now it's normal skin with no scar.

duct tape, essential oil and other gypsies medicine didn't work for me.

I may like cutting everything out too much (it's gross but I like to remove these long roots out of my body, feels good to be clean or something) but it worked.

I hit my toe, it went black, grew back a bit and stopped. I haven't cut it in months and it hasn't gained any length. What do.

Its a toe dude

Makes me really self conscious at the pool.

I dropped a 10kg plate on mine in february and it's only just showing signs of the white part now, so i'm guessing it will take a full year before it's gone for good

Mine was black for about a year before the toenail grew underneath it, at which point I could rip the dead nail off. New one is still growing, though. One layer is completely grown but the outer layer of nail is still about 3/4 of the way.

remove the callous around it weekly then rip it out with needlenose pliers
it will take a while
I tried the OTC acid and getting a doc to freeze it but tearing it out was what finally worked
that mother hurt as it was right on the ball of my foot

here's a trick that legit works to remove a small wart like that:

>buy generic aspirin
>dissolve pill into a paste with water
>apply paste to wart
>cover with bandaid
it'll be gone in a couple of days

asprin is basically salicylic acid but it's far more potent than what you'll get in an OTC wart remover, and it works

Plantar warts are the hardest to get rid of

that's cancer sorry user ;(

I had two on my foot waited like 6 months and could feel some burning sensations every no and then. Now they are gone.

WINNING
W
I
N
N
I
N
G

2nd the bottle of acid. dont freeze it you will cry.

>I haven't cut it in months and it hasn't gained any length

It is growing under the one you see.

Can confirm. Have done this before. I think it's quicker to go to the doctor to have him freeze it off though.