Former fat guys

I'm a former fat fuck, I know many of you Veeky Forumsizens are
also ex fatties or you're on your way to recover and leave obesity behind
I have a question for you
Do you often wake up in the morning and somehow you still think
you are in your old fat body? It's just something really weird for me now
that I look back and think about all those years I spent as a fat fuck,
and now that I'm at normal weight, I keep forgetting it.

Been slowly losing weight and went from near obese to a normal weight over the last 3 years and I still feel fat. Regardless of what anyone tells me or what I see in the mirror I still feel like the same pathetic fat ass from back then. I don't know if I'll ever be able to shake it until i'm truly fit.

He has never been happy, has he? Will any of us ever be?

Im still a fatty, but I recently got my bmi under 30, and I started at 40. Its weird, sometimes I look in the mirror and smile at myself because I can see the progress and my body slowly looking better and better. Other times though, I just automatically assume im a gigantic disgusting fat piece of shit, and that I look awful and everyone hates me because of it. I have to stare at my reflection to remind myself im just overweight now, not the gross monster I was before.

I was a skeleton but I know what you mean
Can't fit under my bed anymore and have to buy new pants because regulars became skinny

I always think I'm in my fat body. I've lost over 100 lbs and can see it clearly but I can't shake the feeling that I'm still disgustingly obese. I'm thinking about going skelly mode for a bit to see if I can fix it.

yeah Used to get bullied alot by women now the same women want to date me but It just feels like they are making fun of me.

I'm still not used to the female attention

>Can't fit under my bed anymore

feels good man. bonus feel good points whenever someone brings up that most people gain the weight back and I'm living proof that you can keep it off

not sure I'll ever get past this exact feel

>that most people gain the weight back

Beta as I may be now, at least my goals aren't so low as to be nothing more than like most people.

I know that feeling too well.
I'm still not used to how touchy women are now.

>tfw obese child
>tfw obese preteen
>tfw obese teen
>tfw healthy weight adult
Been at a healthy weight for 3 years now.
It took time to get used to my reflection. Sometimes i don't still know who I am. I was always the "fat guy" the Chris Farley of our friends. Now I'm just a guy.

Know that feeling will never go away.no matter how you look.

These anons get it, being fat for most of my childhood has fucked my confidence so much. I'm trying to improve every day but I just can't get it out of my head that I'm undesirable and it gives me loads of trouble with grills. Now I just go out with my friends and get wasted every weekend than bother with gf bullshit.

But yeah, I know that feel, man.

Sometimes, then I see pictures like these and I realize how far I have came.

I've been working on improved confidence and other self-improvement. Being as heavy as I was for most my life took a toll on my self-worth. I think people used to stare at me cause of how fat I was, and now if someone ever mire's me I don't exactly know how to feel since I have associated that with a feeling of shame for so long.

great job, user. you have come a really long way!
>if someone ever mire's me I don't exactly know how to feel since I have associated that with a feeling of shame for so long.
I smile and say thanks but a lot of times I just feel annoyed. Wish I could just snap out of it.

this, People compliment me all the time, but it's not enough. Im trying meditation now because I realize that I'm never going to be happy with my body until I learn to master my mind.

At least in the second picture he isn't faking his smile, user.

Now so many girls stare at me but my standards have gotten too high for me to care for them. Worst thing is I still retain some of my old beta self and feel bad about not talking to them.

>Be fat happy and rich
>Lose all the weight and be miserable

I dont think he made it.

Look at his smile in the first picture, he is clearly faking the smile.

He was never happy, just an illusion...

pics?

>that pic
Holy shit. I legit thought it was bullshit at first.

Good for him.

When you've been heavy or really really fat for a long time. You come to define yourself by that size and being fat.
Most people don't know what to do with themselves once they've lost weight and their lives dont' revolve around using food as a drug and they have all of this energy.
Even worse is how people you know and care about have no idea how to treat you or try to sabotage you.

You've made a change for the better and feel good about yourself. That's all that matters in the end.

To my fellow former fatizens. I say good job and keep up the good work.

>tfw when I gained the weight back.

I tell anyone on there journey to avoid gaining it back like the plague. I got a qt and gained it all back.

Oh well only 50 more lbs till I'm back to 180

Breh...

Good for his health, not his career. Hollywood isn't going to cast a skinny Jonah Hill.

Apparently they are and that's what he lost weight for apparently. I remember he did this before only to gain it back but he was still overweight at that point, this time he seems to actually be taking it seriously and working out.