Vegan General

DIE CARNIST SCUM Edition

Reasons to be vegan:

- Vegan diet healthy for all stages of life

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

- Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC242746/ - Tempeh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3062981/ - Traditional Korean fermented foods provide adequate B12

- Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)

godairyfree.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/So-Delicious-Dairy-Free-Cashew-Milk-Nutrition-Facts.jpg - Cashew Milk

static.openfoodfacts.org/images/products/319/817/200/0120/nutrition_fr.8.full.jpg - Corn Flakes

- USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/

- Processed meattrash lowers sperm count

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk is addictive

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Milk gives you acne

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwxcKqXNRsM
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
youtu.be/rc2oizSsmUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cocks.

>crying about muh poor little animal treatment
>calling others cucks

Meatcucks are delusional

Holy fuck, you might have autism. Why get so worked up over shit you have no control over? Vegan-cucks are delusional malnourished mental retards.

The nicest way to die
A documentary about the most humanely slaughtered pigs
pic related

>actively paying for a cruelty
>no control

take some responsibility for your actions meatcucks

Minor corrections for maximum readability

So basically

>Argument
>Counterargument
>Whoa watch the edge kid XD
>Get out
Really makes me think.

>posts video of one man torturing animals
>all farmers torture animals
You're insanely retarded.

The nicest way to die
A documentary about the most humanely slaughtered pigs, the "Gold standard"

Not exactly, if you read it more carefully it's

>Argument
>Red herring/trolling
>Whoa watch the edge kid XD
>Get out

The ONLY correct anti vegan argument is "I don't care", in which case, seriously, what are you doing here? Wrong thread

No thanks, fuck off and kys.

*eats cheese burger*

>not all farmers are like this
>here, have visual evidence of the best case scenario for pigs
>no haha :)

I mean, can you really point fingers at feminists and SJWs after committing the same practice of denying the truth yourself?

This is some sense in this post OP I don't think showing the worst case scenario is the best idea. The average and legal slaughter is perfectly horrible.

But then again what's shown in that vid is probably legal

See There is no way to put a sentient being who doesn't want to die in a slaughterhouse, have it exit chopped up in pieces, and claim that something humane happened in the middle

Why you gotta be so condisending

will watch

Well, this situation is so horrible that it's easy to focus on the negative and thus spread more negativity.

>DIE CARNIST SCUM
Yeah, eventually. But so will you.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Sorry, I don't mean to. I just want people to eat as many beans and as little beef as possible.
Let me put it this way
>...compromise when you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, look them in they eye and say, "No, you move."
Glad you're accepting. If and when you watch it, please give a look and give me your honest opinion
Filter it from the catalog

your flow chart is unreadable idiot. lol at starting it from the middle vegan loser

>Even if the whole world is telling you to move. It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree, look them in they eye and say, "No, you move."
T-that doesn't apply for meatcucks though!

Yes, otherwise it becomes spaghetti and it's even less readable
I even colored the starting and ending points

ITT: The Aussie soy boy has a mental breakdown about sausages

The more I think about it, the less I can understand meatcucks.

You DO know that meat causes cancer and is cancer for the environment and still eat it?

Holy shit, vegans shouldn't be forced to pay for the same healthcare as you disease ridden fucks.

>having to pay for our pleasure
But we're the cucks.

>Actually believing you can get the same gains and testosterone development from plants as you can lean protein while cherry picking small sample studies that only show risks from dairy/meat intake
>"I wonder if I should eat 1g/lbs in protein with nuts or carbs today!"
Never gonna make it

>1g/lbs in protein
You need 0.8 grams per pound of lean body mass

tfw eating steak right now

according to memes

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

Don't try to argue with meatcucks.

Their cancer ridden brains are unable to understand basic logic.

>144g for average weight (not even bulking) 6'0'' guy
>only thing that you're gonna make is carb records

Hahaha

Vegancuck propaganda never ceases to amaze me

>200% gain boost on pig squeels
>drums at 120 BPM to simulate a beating heart in a time of duress
>Cutting to only the extreme cases where animal refuses to cooperate

I love how vegancuckolds reframe the word "humane" to fit their own agenda. There is nothing more human the animal domestication and use of their meat for sustenance.

Post more animal gore faggot

youtu.be/rc2oizSsmUs

Let's crack some numbers
The RDA is 56 grams for the average male, you need them to survive, have optimal organ function etc.
That means you're eating 144 - 56 = 88 grams over RDA
Muscles are 25% protein and glycogen and 75% water. This means you can build 88/0.25=352 grams of muscle in a day
Do you really think that even Phil Heath can put on that much muscle?

>200% gain boost on pig squeels
Have you ever been near a dying pig irl?
>drums at 120 BPM to simulate a beating heart in a time of duress
>Cutting to only the extreme cases where animal refuses to cooperate
1) Are you implying that cooperative animals squeal less in the CO2 chamber?
2) Are you implying that it's ok to kill 100 beings if the 90 are cooperative and the 10 are not, even if those 10 CLEARLY are in distress because they realize something wrong is going on?
3) Are you implying that killing is justified if it's painless?
You are a liar.
humane
/hjʊˈmeJn/
adjective
1. having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"

Meat doesn't cause cancer. Nitrate preservatives do, so I avoid them
Meat is only bad for the environment in shitty third world nations that are destroying their environments in a hundred other ways, and would not stop regardless of whether or not I or my entire country stopped eating meat.

But yes, public healthcare spending is bullshit

>Meat doesn't cause cancer.
Red meat is a probable carcinogen. This means that the statement "meat (implies all, which includes red) doesn't (implies never) cancer" is false.
>Meat is only bad for the environment in shitty third world nations
Meat is always bad for the environment. It is ineffective. You can eat 2000 kcal of crops, or you can feed 20000 kcal crops to animals and eat 2000 kcal of animals.
It's just stupid.

Daily reminder that these are huge bait threads.

Post sage in the options field if you want to shitpost here so you don't bump the thread, I wouldn't normally have to remind people but you guys seem to be autistic today.

>compassion is bait
This is bait.

chill out guy

Class 2 carcinogens are "we have no proof but we wish we did".
>Meat is always bad for the environment. It is ineffective. You can eat 2000 kcal of crops, or you can feed 20000 kcal crops to animals and eat 2000 kcal of animals.
We grow twice as much grain as it takes to feed both us and all of our livestock. We've had to invent entirely new industries to find new uses for corn because we make so fucking much. And guess what? We're not clearing forests to make it, this is simply the amazing capacity of our plains regions and modern agricultural science.

Don't try to unterstand these retarded manchildren. Meatcucks will be meatcucks.

The reason red meat is labeled class 2 instead of class one, according to the WHO report, is that while the mechanistic evidence of a cancer causing effect was considered strong, the observational research was less consistent. That is to say the hard evidence that it causes cancer was strong while the weakest, most easily confounded evidence wasn't as convincing.

>And guess what? We're not clearing forests to make it,
Actually we do. 80-90% of the deforestated amazon area has either become factory farms or soy fields to produce cattle feed.

"We" as in "America". As I said, shithole third world nations destroy their land in pursuit of meat, if you want to bitch, bitch at a brazillian.
>Muh mouse studies
Fuck off

YOU cut the forests at brazil, the hues don't have enough money to buy that much meat

I didn't do shit, get the fuck off my back, I don't even eat monkey meat

I do kinda take issue with the who cares bacon lol option
i mean
lions don't care about the opinions of sheep
if I want to go shoot a deer then cook it up and eat it I think that's totally justifiable even just because I wanted to
I did because I could
because I'm a human

Never gonna make it, I'll leave you to your kale quinoa buckwheat smoothies and lentils while you desperately try to put on weight

pls keep making these threads. It feel like a safe space for me as a vegan. There are so much threads about eating animals and people posting pics of dead flesh. Its a fresh breath to this board.

Where do you guys get your protein?

How am I meant to source 95g everyday?

Smoothies are great. I got over 4k calories yesterday. The quantities of food you eat are different when you gut is used to being filled with fiber.

Nuts and beans. A protein shake would make things easier.

I want like actual diet recs. I eat nuts and beans but I can’t hit my goal. I have edamame pretty much every day, but it has half as much protein w/w as chicken, but costs the same per gram.

Nuts and beans, great source of fat and saturated fat which leads to cardiovascular disease. If you genuinely think thats a good source for 100+g of protein how could you claim to be healthy

Now you're never going to make it and have worse heart problems than people who eat red meat

Do you want full meals or just the protein rich foods?

>it has half as much protein w/w as chicken, but costs the same per gram
You could buy dried beans and it'd be cheaper. Don't forget that food is more than protein, there's fiber and antioxidants and chicken is totally devoid of those.

Anyway 95g protein isn't too hard to reach.

Yesterday I got 35g protein from a big bowl of raisin bran cereal. I got 49g from eating 3.5 cups beans. 29g from 1 cup sunflower seeds (didn't feel like making a meal). Also I had a fruit smoothie which had another 25g, and 2 cups broccoli which was about 7g.

That totals 139g protons in total. Accidentally ate too much, but hopefully you can see that it's possible to get enough.

the nuts are fatty yes but the beans are not.

is there any evidence that nuts are associated with cardiovascular disease? I don't want to die from that.

forgot the broccoli in my math there, my total protein there was 145g. I know that's too much but that's better than too little right now.

>lions don't care about the opinions of sheep
You are supposed to be sapient and know better
>if I want to go shoot a deer then cook it up and eat it I think that's totally justifiable even just because I wanted to
>I did because I could
>because I'm a human
"Might makes right" is a fallacy. Tyrone and his gang can jump you, stab you, beat you and rob you. Because they are strong and sly and because they can and because they won't get caught.
That doesn't make it ethical.
>Not putting PB, bananas, dates, cocoa and pea protein powder
>expecting to make it
You know what, if you are such a failure that you can't figure out how to put 2 + 2 together, better keep eating meat. If your idea of a vegan diet is "kale and quinoa" you're set up for failure

Most people would rather eat some tofu than that much sunflower seeds. It would be easier that way.

If you don't want to eat large quantities of food then you'll want something processed like tofu or this

It's cheap and 1/4 CUP has 12g protein. This stuff is defatted soy flour, you just throw it in some liquid and it rehydrates. It's excellent in a bowl of chili.

Make yourself some chili or spaghetti and add something like this and it'll be as protein rich as a beef spaghetti. A chili made with this is the perfect bulking food.

35g of protein in cereal? No milk? How much of that shit did you eat?

2 cups nutmilk 3 cups raisin bran

is that a lot?

3 cups DRY cereal is a fuckton (it's like 1100 kcal)

Beans are an extremely high amount of carbs to get the same protein out of a chicken breast. Pick your poison, lots of fat or lots of carbs to even compare to other products? A cup of sunflower seeds is an ungodly amount of fat per in just itself, not even starting with the rest of your supposed lean protein

I just checked and it was 900 calories total

it's good man fiber is the shit

I thought vegans were paranoid of getting gyno from milk but then indulge in soy? Soy literally mimics some of the articles OP posted. ED, low sperm count and hormone issues. Killing the gym time for that sweet tofu I suppose

>that squealing
Found a new fetish.

It was a lot of seeds but i was low on vitamin E that day. I usually would have eaten some tofu.

If you want something more comparable to chicken you'll want TVP or tofu.

Because cows are mammals with estrogen that our bodies can use to make titties. Soy blocks my estrogen receptors, so if you drink milk you might want to eat soy with it.

That's a silly comparison
Going by the 0.8 g protein per lb of lean body mass, and a normal TDEE estimate for maintenance, you need between 16-20% kacories for protein
Beans cover that and then some
Beans are fine
If you want to compare chicken to its vegan analogue, seitan is a more honest comparison

Holy shit, thanks for this. This shits 53p/100g in Holland and Barrett’s. If it’s edible there might be no turning back.

>die carnivorous scum

well i gotta go lift. you guys enjoy your twigs and berries or whatever the fuck u fags eat lmao.

That stuff really is great, you can just throw it into whatever sauce and eat it. Not sure why it isn't mentioned more, soy fear probably.

wtf is that real?

>This shits 53p/100g in Holland and Barrett’s.
What really? I've got an H&B next to my house and I went once... seemed to me like an overpriced hippie store, there were extremely overpriced meme powders and exotic foods everywhere, only the oats were cheap. I'll try to find it, thanks

Threadly reminder that this is the twink making these threads

>i know, ill try to sound alppha as fuck by talking the way i think chad talks!

>lol zyzz would be so proud

This is literally you.

aw you saved my picture that's kinda sweet. here's a more normal angle. not sure why you assume these are my threads though.

What mode am I?

Auschwitz mode

Carnist Chad's don't care what animals think or feel, The Vegan Virgins pacify themselves to food products level. Spread that boipussy for all your Carnist Chad overlords twinkboi

>Vegan B12 in traditional fermented foods & seaweed e.g. tempeh, kimchi etc.
>Loads vegan products fortified with B12 (produced without the use of animals)
>USDA 40% of US population flirting with B12 deficiency due to modern farming
>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

Baby dick mode

>framecel
>wristlet
>manlet
>dicklet
>skelly
>shitskin
shit this is like living life in Dante must die mode

Fixed your dumbass chart.

>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>Crucially, however, none of these variations in diet affected the chance of the couples becoming pregnant after treatment, or having a baby. This means the study cannot prove that processed meat causes lower male fertility
>Importantly, the effect of overall meat intake was not related to fertility success, which is the chance of becoming pregnant after the treatment cycles, or having a live birth.
>nhs.uk/news/food-and-diet/does-red-meat-affect-male-fertility/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/

>Estrogen in milk lowers test and stops you developing into a real man
>Casomorphine in milk is addictive
>Milk gives you prostate cancer
>Milk gives you acne
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/07/cheese-your-health-cvd-cancer-metabolic.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

>Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer
>Meat gives you colorectal cancer
>Processed meattrash lowers sperm count
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Enjoy your tits and mood swings, faggot.

>Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

Do I really look malnourished? Small yes, but it's hard to believe I look unhealthy.

So you are LITERALLY saying that if Tyrone comes RIGHT NOW in your house, assfucks you, assfucks your sister, robs your money and then kills you, it's OK because you'll die so who cares.
That's literally what you're saying.

>Are you implying that cooperative animals squeal less in the C02 chamber

I was referring to when they were prodded to head down toward the shaft but regardless a cooperative calm animal would be far less effective for your propaganda.

>Are you implying that it's ok to kill 100 being if the 90 are cooperative and the 10 are not, even if those 10 CLEARLY are in distress because they realize something wrong is going on?

No, I believe that the slaughter of animals is morally justifiable seeing as how it serves a purpose for my species which is far more intelligent and moral than animals driven by instinct. Their death sustains the existence of a more righteous and intelligent species which has the capability of understanding the universe on a more intimate level than our carnal needs. The very fact that we create these animals to satiate our need (or want) of meat is a testament to our moral superiority. We can preserve wildlife and keep predation to healthy levels while we acquire our meat resources in a more controlled environment.

>Are you implying that killing is justified if it's painless

Killing is justified if that killing is for a morally justifiable reason like the one I stated above.

>you are a liar

Humane is an archaic form of "human" and has positive connotations because humanity is a virtue in itself meaning separate from the animal kingdom which is beneath us.

When a word refers to an adjective like "benevolence" or "compassion" you have to define these terms which are entirely subjective.

The main differentiation between humanity and other animals is our ability to domesticate them and utilize them for our benefit. This along with agriculture is what spurred the development of modern man as a social creature and made us "humane".

Your two dimensional thought process is telling of your malnutrition. Have some meat.

>So you are LITERALLY saying that if Tyrone comes RIGHT NOW in your house, assfucks you, assfucks your sister, robs your money and then kills you, it's OK because you'll die so who cares.
How is any of that a "painless death"? And it doesn't even apply here. He wouldn't even be using my body to eat. I've got some amazingly built thighs from all the track meets I go to.