/fraud/ - There are no stupid questions! edition

/fraud/ - There are no stupid questions! edition

Read all of gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on manlet faggots general: →

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so I am new to roids, about to pin for the first time. I am thinking of starting at 300 ml/week of test e. Anything I should mix it with to maximize muscle mass? I heard EQ is good. Also anything I should know to avoid long-term health issues/MPB?

height: 6'2"
weight: 165 lbs
bodyfat percentage: ottermode

>Equal on your first cycle

Wew

Just stick to test lad maybe so dbol in the first month to get you going

Dbol at 30mg man, also unless money is an issue bump it up to 500mg. keep adex on hand, do you have your pct planned?

Don't worry about that shit for now bro. Just stick to test. Get comfortable with pinning, dial in your AI, and see how it affects you before you start fucking around with other shit. You got your whole life ahead of you to roid

Is dbol better-than-average when it comes to side effects? And no, I don't have a PCT planned. Any tips?
so AI is necessary? I don't currently have that.

First cycle - would it be wise to have both adex and letro on hand? I have had gyno surgery in the past so obviously worried about that coming back.

Can we discuss sources? I bought from a guy on Veeky Forums a few times and lost his email and now have to find a new source. RIP

This pic is stupid how would roids cure depression?

you'll be banned you dumbshit

Will whey protons cure my self-diagnosed depression?

not that guy but I don't understand why source talk is not allowed on Veeky Forums of all places. possession of steroids for personal use isn't even illegal where I live.

low t can cause depression

You used to not get banned and could openly discuss, you dumbshit. Hence why I asked.

Is tren the best juice for recomping and strength?
I want to stay at a certain weight while gaining muscle and losing fat simultaneously, and also making great strength gains, what's good for this?

What's the "I just want to get a little toned" equivalent of gear?

t. 5 year natty but don't want to have adverse health effects

I'm having ball problems and have decided to go to the doctors. Should I hit my GP first for a referral or go straight to a urologist?

please respond

Literally test

stop fucking with the op retard

you need to kill yourself and/or go read the wiki.

test only lowers collagen synthesis

you would need something to boost that, but deca prob isn't healthy long term

How bad are dbol side effects?

Only a pussy liberal faggot like you would recommend REDDIT of all places as a resource. Kill yourself

GUYS
could someone make pic related but instead write "we all /fraud/ down here" and use a syringe instead of a balloon?
pls I'm on clen and don't have steady hands to make it myself

Hey Bimbo I'm going to be flippant because I don't know how to deal with my emotions properly.

So /fraud/ you've experienced
>Anzu Saga
>tfwnogf Saga
>tfwgf Saga

Now get prepared for
>tfwnogf Volume II

I want to fucking vomit at the moment. I feel fucking miserable, angry, just so many emotions I can't handle.

I feel betrayed and wronged.

lol what

I thought her blocking you was just a joke she was playing on you. she dumped you?

I'll give details when I wake up next.

>500
Imagine that

>so AI is necessary? I don't currently have that.
How do you manage to find roids and be this fucking clueless?
You deserve the tits coming your way.

Haven't hopped on gear yet. But I think I'm Chad-tier now. The number of women in my phone has grown exponentially.

How mad does this make you?

You ask this every thread. Do some fucking research outside of a tibetan sheephearding forum.

lmao fuck here we go, I got $10 on Crusader an hero-ing or becoming a trap within a month if anyone wants to match

not mad, you're still a dicklet compared to me

>How mad does this make you?
>implying we're all incels who think a few racy texts make them chad
this thread is too much for my blood pressure today. plus I think the DHT rage is getting to me.

u sure about that user?

Ill say he ups the tren and does something stupid probably to his ex or a ex lookalike prostitute before he tries to kill hinself again but fails

What his name, user?

You're better off.

>implying Crusader actually roids or works out and this isn't just his personal cuckdiary iCloud

mate, but we're not

Do things like clen and winstrol actually lower bodyfat?

lol she said this after a dick pic

even the smallest dicklet can make his dick look big with angles and proper framing. congrats on your sexting with a catfish btw lmao

It's whatever. Let him vent. Shits stupid it's just a girl but what can you do? I'm not going to pop a gasket about it.

that's true

cuts coming along boyos, maybe one day I won't look dyel - but it is not this day. 210 lb to 199.6 lbs

lol sounds like you're in denial.

she's a verified and popular poster on /r/gonewild.

Anyway, my systolic bp is prehypertension right now, is that gonna be too high for running test + anadrol? 250mg e3d for 15 weeks and 50mg for 4 wks, respectively.

I hope you realize you're literally the last person who can say this in this thread

bruh you're sexting with a girl you're never going to meet in your life and bragging about it, don't need to be in denial about anything, I'm just laughing at your life

I only see stuff like dianabol in tablet form. Is that sufficient or am I dumb and missing needle form?

doesn't count till you've been inside her

i guess, sure? Which is why I'm not ragging on him. My ex keeps professing her love to me but I'm very eh.

Anyone here have to manage training and diet with heavy travel? I just got a job that involves being on the road (both domestically and internationally) for a large portion of the year. Not sure exactly what the proportions are, but it could be up to 90% ish, with very little heads-up.

How do you keep your training and diet as consistent as possible while traveling a lot? I know it'll take a hit, but I want to mitigate that. Can I even travel with protein powder without getting a TSA agent's hand up my ass?

I'll be switching to a long ester for my TRT (test-u every two weeks if I can swing it), and I guess I won't be able to blast easily, if at all. Kind of a bummer, but I'll live.

Of what, dbol? It's an oral, so yes tablet. If you're talking roids period, no - they typically come in 10 ml vials (test, tren, mast, etc)

dubs don't lie

Where's your core at?

Somewhere under all that fat. I should do more direct ab work.

isn't dbol a steroid?

Also, do roid vials generally come with needles? where do I get needles?

Everyday is ab day.

The needles are stored in the vial.

>isn't dbol a steroid?
no its AI
>Also, do roid vials generally come with needles?
see , twinject is standard

thanks. Why is using AI referred to as "dialing in"?

are you a foreigner or something? "dialing it in" is a figure of speech. everyone's AI needs are different so you have to take a broad approach at first and then you refine it based on blood work (or feel) to figure out exactly what dosages you need.

>isn't dbol a steroid?

Dianabol is an oral steroid, yes. There is an injectable version, but it's not as popular, since the main reason to avoid orals is the liver toxicity, and you (depending on whom you ask) don't get a significant reduction in toxicity by injecting.

>do roid vials generally come with needles?

The vials don't come with syringes and needles, no. Some sources do also sell the needles, but it's a separate item. You can buy them online (I like GPZ med), or you can buy them at a pharmacy if you live somewhere they don't just assume you're junkie when you come in asking for needles without a prescription.

"Dialing in" means adjusting. If I remember right, it's an old term from when we actually used dials for stuff like radios and televisions.

So if you're "dialing in your AI," it means you're finding the right dosage and frequency to keep your estrogen at the desired levels. There's a bit of trial and error due to individual differences and slightly varying dosages between sources and batches.

why

so dbol deals with estrogen production issues? and I don't need, like Arimidex for that?

?

yes dbol will prevent gyno.

Yup, nailed it, dbol is all you need and make sure you don't read the sticky or do any research of your own either.

Stop this meme, for real.

Ignore them instead of spouting retarded memes.

No, dbol is a steroid, not an AI. You're being memed, because you didn't bother reading the wiki (or really anything, apparently) before asking questions. A quick google search would have given you all of this information and much more.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, though, because the fucking faggot who made the OP didn't link the wiki. He linked some other bullshit.

Here ya go: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>not being allowed to meme about stuff you can google in 2 mins

Anyone who does so little research and hops on gear thinking dbol is an AI deserves everything they have coming to them. Remember, this is Veeky Forums. Go to r/steroids if you want a meme-free experience.

>actively guiding someone who is retarded enough to ask shit like this into harming themselves

nah mane

As someone hopping on the juice for the first time, should I not even bother with cycling? Should I just blast and cruise? Because from everything I read it seems like cycling is a waste of time because it fucking sucks being off and you lose mass.

gene pool ain't gonna cleanse itself, padre

If you're that dumb you deserve it. Googling Dianabol gives you a clear indication.

Do you want to get big for a long period of time? BnC.

You're both acting like sacks of shit and should be ashamed of yourselves. You can and should be better than this. has the appropriate attitude.

Cycling is not a waste of time if you only plan to be on for a relatively small portion of the year. If you only plan to do two or three eight-week cycles, then there's not really a good reason to BnC. However, if you plan to be blasting for larger portions of the year, BnC is easier to manage.

You can easily maintain mass with regular cycles until you're really big. If you lose a lot of size off cycle (again, as long as you're not xboxhueg), then it implies that something is lacking in other areas like diet and training.

A lot of the "size loss" people experience when coming off is just a loss of water weight, so keep that in mind, too.

fuck off retard

The amount of ai I need os still too high
Should just cruise and get bloods
But I dont want to stop pmsf

Haven't you been psmf for like eight months now? Are you ok bb?

Everytime you steer some retard into self destruction you are making your own life harder.

Think about that.

What are you doing to your body?

no, you actively spoonfeeding retards who come in having done exactly zero second of research is making my life harder. glad you just came across this thread from whatever shithole you're from, can you go back now?

>Do you want to get big for a long period of time? BnC.
Exactly, I want to get big for the rest of my life, and to keep forever improving and getting bigger.
Hmm. So, it's also a valid strategy to do cycles for the first year or couple.
I know you don't really lose muscle mass off-cycle if your diet and training volume is spot on, but you still lose that full look from your muscles that roids give. You know what I mean.

I'll have to think about it. I guess the biggest thing making me not want to do cycles is that from what I understand, mentally it will be unpleasant to be off once you've felt what it feels like to be on.

He mad

Where do ppl get roids?

I did a lil bulk for 2 months

Thats what I want to know
I wonder if its stress, since Ive mostly stopped drinking

The eq should be leaving my system the next few weeks
Recently started tren

Maybe its my 90% casein diet

your mom's pussy lmao rekt stay mad

From the Roid Shop

How bad in terms of feeling like shit is the PCT ?

what syringe do I need to inject?

And the reddit wiki isn't even fucking searchable so don't give me that

>Hmm. So, it's also a valid strategy to do cycles for the first year or couple.

Very much so. A lot of pros even stick with cycles (or so they claim) throughout their careers. Some people believe that BnC will permanently fuck up your endocrine system if you do it long enough. Sadly, there's no research to tell us how close that is to the truth.

I feel that deciding to blast and cruise is not wise for your very first cycle. Just do one, see how you like it and if you're willing to do the blood work and the pinning and all that. Then see how you feel after you PCT and everything evens out to normal ranges.

>I know you don't really lose muscle mass off-cycle if your diet and training volume is spot on, but you still lose that full look from your muscles that roids give. You know what I mean.

Sure, yeah. It's pretty minor though, and it depends on what you're taking. Like I said, a bunch of it is water retention. You could bring that up a bit when natural by taking in a lot of sodium and some extra water.

>I'll have to think about it. I guess the biggest thing making me not want to do cycles is that from what I understand, mentally it will be unpleasant to be off once you've felt what it feels like to be on.

If that becomes a problem for you, then stay away. That kind of mentality will cause you to develop an unhealthy relationship with the drugs.

Also, cruising is just using small doses to have natural testosterone levels, so it's not like you'll feel "on" all the time during BnC.

I think the problem people mostly have is with feeling rough during PCT.

research, research and more research

lol fuck off mongoloid

Dbol preworkout or throughout the day

Probably retarded question coming
>21
>6’0
>170
>skinny/ottermode
>2 years on and off because of injury
So I read the wiki. I’ve done some research. I’m not looking to roid to get huge, I want to fix my shoulder injury (didn’t see much talk of this on reddit).
>have always had problems with right shoulder
>I’ve seen 2 doctors, had an MRI
>this time they say it’s only inflammation and it will go away
>it’s not going away
Is it a bad idea to do a cycle of HGH to repair my shoulder? I know first time it’s supposed to be test, but I just want injury help.

Obviously she decided to cheat on you with Chad since you're an insufferable autist. I mean, what do you expect when people here can't stand your cringe sense of humor, did you really think a girl would like it?
Your jokes are so fucking awkward and cringe, just stop it. Get some help.

And another thing, why the fuck do you write in these threads like its your personal fucking diary? Nobody cares what emotions you're feeling, just keep that shit to yourself like a man.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS PCT? WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL STOP HORMONE USE JUST TO LOSE EVERYTHING THEY GAIN? ONLY FELLAS ON STEROID BOARDINGS WHO FOLLOW LIKE SHEEP THE STUPID MADE UP RULED BY THE DANTAS WHO MAKE MONEY ON THEM!!!

I work 40 hours, I have a gf, I lift but fuck up whenever I drink too much or get sick.

Are roids going to make any difference for me? What else would need to change?

fuck off retard

>Natties asking me about gear at the gym

Tfw no girl will ever tell you this

There must be a way to get a bigger dick

Oh jeez

How can you be 6'2 170 and skinny? I'm 6'2 and 163 and I look pretty normal