Drinking

I know its bad for gains, but I do it a lot anyways. How often/much do you guys drink?

Never because it's bad for gains you retard

Once a month now but if I fall back to my old habits it would be 4-5 times a week. It does kill gains. I drink only whisky and Black Russians and I find them expensive so I avoid it for this reason. Also Im starting Accutane and dont want to die.

Once or twice a month idk it activates my inner chad

never

drank at least a 6 pack of beer every night for over 5 years
part year started working out. Try to drink 2 beers at day at most.
being a fuctioning alcoholic sucks
i trying to stop drinking completely because im tired of having beer shits everyday

Used to love in an alcoholic haze. Down to once a month for a drink or two on average...

>at least a 6 pack of beer every night for over 5 years

At least 6 means 10 or more. So your average was 3L of beer a day amiright?

I would sometimes drink more than a 6 pack of beer, but not too often, reason being, beer is sold in 6 packs. The combination of a 6 pack of beer and a joint, is very relaxing in an evening.

6 pack of beer equals 4 pints

I buy vodka and usually drink the entire bottle. Lay on the floor in agony for hours the following nice, swear off drinking and do it all again next month.

But hey, least I no longer throw up

Will drinking in excess once a week kill gains?

>fell in love with a girl
>about to move across the country and in with her
>up and disappears for no rhyme or reason
>now unemployed, no gf and starting life over
>do some traveling and start to feel normal again
>get back from a trip
>friend died in a motorcycle crash
I drink everyday

I set a new record for myself last night, 3 40's.
>tfw you know you're depressed and suicical but the meds are a scam and nobody wants to help

not that nobody wants to help, more that people don't know how to help

3x 40s equals a 12 pack. Not that bad

at my worst depression, this was my weekend
>wake up at 6 am
>drank 6 pack by 7 am
>go for walk and smoke a joint
>nap until 1-2pm
>wake up
>drink 6 pack
>smoke a joint
>wake up on sunday
>rinse and repeat

how are you not dehydrated daily?

i spent 6 days drinking at least 1 vodka shot and 15 beer cans (15oz) while eating a microwavable lasagna and pizza, i've got about 1800calories from food and 2000 from drinks, and i've mantaind my weight, my abs and 90% of my strength, felt like shit though

I get drunk every friday and saturday with my friends here at uni, is that bad? I could easily not drink but I want to be with my friends on the weekend and we always go out to parties/hit the bars

>how are you not dehydrated daily?
i drink water

Dunno i have a big night on the piss and i wake up leaner thats even with eating like shit, but yeah I try keep it to once a month excessively. Like im talking a bottle of spirits pre drinks then out all night spending a couple hundred dollars over the bar

if you trully care about gains on college, switch to vodka, also eat low carb foods before drinking, then you'll get drunk lot faster spending lot less, and it will affect your gains lot less too, also its barelly drinkable after the first vodka blackout

I forgot to mention, I never drink beer. We always get drunk from a few shots, maybe a mix drink at the bars.

wooooaaaaaah

uk cokehead detected

Is the damage done by alcohol worse then for people who can drink a lot? I get drunk way quicker than anyone else I know, so am I doing less damage by drinking a smaller amount?

user that sucks but drinking won't help you.

And people wonder why they stay stuck in depression....

Drinking alcohol is nowhere near as bad as some claim

You can do just fine with the occasional weekend bender, the problem is prolonged alcoholism or severe episodes

That said, I like to drink when I'm mingling in new, big groups
It's like social lubricant
Probably wouldn't have made any friends in Uni if I didn't force myself to go out drinking alot the first week

Yeah, beer is full of xenoestrogens which makes it shit (besides the calories and alcohol ofc), the less you drink of it the better. Same for other alcohol.

yes of course, your liver metabolize lot less than a heavy drinker, you get drunk faster because of what you ate, your bodyfat, water weight, the blood cell count and many other factores.
after i get "Veeky Forums" ottermode i get drunk much easier than when i was chubbier

Blackout once every 2 months

Nobody wants to help. Friends stop talking to you. Family offers criticism or useless advice, while seeing them worry makes it worse. Doctors want to drug you up and get rid of you. The government wants to take away your rights. Therapy is expensive and seldom works. I'm trying to do research on depression lowkey as to not alert anybody. I've got shit else and I cant take it anymore. I'm falling apart physically and mentally.

I hate beer anyway. Guess I'll keep avoiding it.

drink at least one beer or two glasses of wine everyday. get regularly shitfaced on weekends. benched 350 yesterday at 200. get fucked straight edge pussies

Nah aussie mate

Time and Distance, user. Don't do anything stupid and keep working at it, we're here for you man and so are the family if you need it.

I'm not saying I can understand what you're going through but just remember that it will get better, just give it time.

Yeah this user gets it. Every time I change schools or location I go out and get wasted with whoever I know, worst comes to worst and people know me and I cement the friendship with whoever I went out with. Best case and I've got some new friends and maybe even a grill but even when drunk I'm still a pussy, going out this friday and might make a move for grills, wish me luck anons.

that's light weight baby. when you draining half fifths/fifths a night, then you got problems. I got pretty close. lifting really staves off the alcoholism.

one of the biggest guys I've ever seen was in rehab for alcoholism (I was too)

I get drunk til' I throw up pretty much every weekend to get away from my responsibilities and problems with todays society. I'd say my gains are solid but who knows, probably could be better if I wouldn't do it. Mainly get drunk of beer which a lot of people seem to hate on, but beer binges are the best kinds.

2-3 times a week, 6-8 unites every time.
Fucks with the gains, but easily worth it for the social part.

>thinking gains matter when you're socially inept