18 y/o Daniella Melo Squats 455 lbs

Daniella Melo, 18, competes in the 84kg weight class and has already built a strong powerlifting resume for her young age, an easy 455 lb squat with a belt and SBD knee sleeves.

The current American world record for the 84kg weight class is 473 lbs and was set in 1998 by Jill Brown-Mills. Melo is only 18 lbs off the record and made 455 look easy.

Cool.

nice

Doesn't look like she hit depth, but impressive nonetheless.

Please go daniella

shes on steroids btw

>bbbbut drugtesting
drugtesting is a joke because they know when the're getting tested. Especially when it comes to PL

Awesome pic. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on her continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what she got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight she can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Nice butt

The difference is to pass the drug test you need to be off cycle. Your strength is significantly reduced during that time. You need to be able to squat a lot more than 473 in training if you want to beat that record in a meet.

>squat
Who cares about some meme exercise.

this is the lowest pint in her squat, not sure if its deep enough or not, one of you fegs decide.

fuck off

>that chick that yawns before putting up 2pl8 bench

lmfao shit depth
>inb4 she lifts more than you
she doesnt

>lifts the same or less than the average gymbro
>40% bodyfat
>belt
>top tier knee sleeves
>bounce squatting

Ok, if this was anyone but a woman getting special woman treatment, we'd be laughing their ass out the door and you know it.

>implyinf youve ever been on the juice
It depends on what youre taking

thats the whole point, shes a woman

you must be smart and fast in the head you

Yes I know she's a woman, did you see in my post where I said "a woman"? Or how about the part about "woman getting woman treatment"? I mean, she wouldn't get that treatment without being a woman, right?

So tell me, genius, did you really fucking think I didn't know she was female? Did you really need to make that ridiculously stupid, worthless post? No you did not. Good thing your life is empty and devoid of value or you might have wasted some of it today.

not natty, I wonder how big her clitdick is

>woman getting woman treatment

oh my god, look at this woman, they treat her like a.. like a... a-a-a-a woman!!!!!
literal retardation

>Your strength is significantly reduced during that time
Not necessarily. In most cases I'd say you don't have to lose any strength

The average gymbro is not squatting 455 get the fuck outta here

The rest is accurate

>that guy that yawns between sets

I'm weaker than her, but I'm like 75kg, so it's fine, right?

That's sexist though, you problematic racist. Gonna have to call the police now and tell them you raped me. Fuck the police but they need to come protect us from this KKK member right now.

That's very impressive...
I mean Dat ass and Dose thighs.
Daddy likes.
Would go balls deep in that shit and RUIN that pussy.
Post more.
Any of her in tiny crossfit tier booty shorts?

Am I the only one who reflexively sniffed the air when she did that? I just want a whiff.

show tits bitch lmao

wow dude how small is ur penis lmao
pic related = your penis

yeah women are genetically inferior. that's why we judge them by different criteria than men you brainlet

>world record for the 84kg weight class is 473
I thought women were almost as strong as men in the power body? The men's wr for that weight class is 750

fake weights

>and RUIN that pussy.
Need an actual cock to do that, dicklet...

Let me do you reply for you to save you the time:
>lol I'm 8x6 bro, stay mad

Sure man, sure.

>I thought women were almost as strong as men
Lmao how much feminist propaganda have you been reading?

When you try this hard, it's just not funny user.

>this is the body of a powerlifter
>40% body fat

Why even live?

im not even but keep making an ape of yourself in front of everybody, its entertaining

>keep making an ape of yourself in front of everybody, its entertaining

See, that's what I was going to tell you but you aren't entertaining, you're just dumb.

9.25x6 actually
Going for ten inches.

And yeah. I'd fuck the thick little bitch half to death.

go ahead, let it all out

>9.25x6 actually
Even better lmao

Can't lie.
Would lick her clit and pound her out just to see that little clitty jump when she cums.

For some, but most can't handle it.
The fat ass cutie in the thread.
Would make her take it.

Letting it all out is how I got banned for a week.

Squatting parallel isn't impressive

Better that than doing quartersquats with the bar and taking selfies.

Wait, so was Eddie Hall's deadlift in a suit? I was looking up pl records and the raw record for deadlift was 1015

meanwhile that frog guy that posts here on Veeky Forums is squatting 550 at 18 and gets zero recognition.

just like intellect got banned from your brain i suppose

Yeah, I'm not a clever man.
But I'm a decent conversationalist a bit of a prick, have a big dick and a decent enough body so i get by.

It's not even parallel though.

now this is good form

That is textbook form. Only Veeky Forums autists who think buttwink is good form will disagree.

suit and straps and strongman spaghetti bar

some other strongman pulled 1015 in a singlet and belt on an eleiko

You should consider lying about that.

I yawn between sets a lot, especially on low musculature days like bench. Can't help it.

all cool bro just dont be dumb/egotistical

>guy immediately dives in to grab her ass even rhough she clearly had it

>the sheer amount of insecure, weak little faggots ITT who can't stand the fact that a cute, short girl is MUCH physically stronger than them

she must make your impotent rag flare up something fierce, huh? how far back into your body did your hilariously tiny penises shrink when you saw this cute, short girl blow your lame little dog shit "squat" out of the water? the emasculation you experienced must be TREMENDOUS.

Why?
I'm not going to run around screaming that I'd do it at the top of my lungs.
But if I find out or she confesses that she has a larger then normal clit...I'm killing that shit.
If she thinks it's bad I'll help her feel good about. it.
If she thinks it's weird that I'm not wielder out I'll fuck her inside out and do what I want with her anyway. The fuck is she gonna do other then cream my dick ruin my sheets and scream like a whore and beg for mercy.

This.

I've had enough of this misogyny. Guess what: I'm a woman.

I've been using Veeky Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Whether you like it or not, females are comparable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.
I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

>TFW she still outlifts you in the big 3 as shown by the webm's
Feels fucking bad lads. She can't hit more than 155 lbs for OHP... r-right guys?

post tits

new pasta? or old?

BITING AND LICKING DANIELLA MELO'S BUTT
WIPING DANIELLA MELO'S BUTT WITH MY TONGUE
TRYING TO FUCK DANIELLA MELO IN THE BUTT USING MY VERY SMALL PENIS

>mfw i can outbench and outdeadlift her

wew lads, that was close.

But seriously tho, i don't understand how come i can dl 220kg but my squat is stuck at 160kg

Damn, how many wilks points is this

Then you just use a steroid with a short ester and use right up until testing day.

Strength loss from a couple days of no juice isnt going to affect you significantly anyway

i want her to squat on my face, paused, with a long break at the bottom

I don't know if it would be wise to test its structural integrity with a brapcannon of that magnitude

it's above parallel you doofus, look at the knee to hip crease

Kek, i love how at First she acted like its hard but then forgot to fake that those arent real weights

WHATEVER IT TAKES

Man, i know you guys are just baiting but just the fact that someone thought of bullshit like that to write it down is mind-boggling

Nothing like a woman to cook a good pasta

Fat

>weight comes off the ground before she even braces
lmao

is setting open American record total during competition in USAPL, all while still in High School good enuff senpai?

Holy shit.
That is beautiful
Those fucking thighs are fantastic
Oh that's a nice deadlift too.
Any video of that cutey from the back.

what is it with these virgin whiteknights so desperate to put women on a pedestal they refuse to believe a female would ever touch steroids. Highschool is full of steroids for track and field especially in america where they take their school sports so seriously.

This is true, idk why people are mad replying to you

>implying that any world professional athlete is not on some type of ilegal performance enhancing drug

Must hunt her down for those sweet genetics for my kids

Pretty impressive for a girl especially
More than I can lift

were you supposed to be making a point here or

>females are comparable
lost

t h i c c

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

>gril
>84kg

dropped onto the gril like the cow she is

you're a retard

>84kg
sounding kinda low-test there bruh

throw a steak on the BBQ

>belt
>wraps clearly visible under her tights
>doesn't even reach parallel

no lift.

Isn't she like midget size almost? Bring that thiccc and 4'10 or some shit has to be why at only 18.

467, kind of unbelievable.

>short and thicc
easy penis....
now is not the time

>actually competes in powerlifting, the only context where depth or any of the standards you mentioned matter, and gets all white lights

also those are sleeves you stupid faggot

Google shows 5'8 or 5'9 which is pretty tall for a woman.

You probably can't neither since she showed her max on squat only.

There is long way between 160kg and 205kg.

lifts more then 90 percent of Veeky Forums

>all the mireposters
>all the reeroids posters
>all the form posters

Make that 99%