Will the bronze age collapse repeat itself Veeky Forums...

Will the bronze age collapse repeat itself Veeky Forums? Societies are once again heavily reliant on ever more specialized professionals and international trade, one disaster could set everything in motion.

Attached: d58d8.jpg (500x473, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm getting exceedingly worried about this as time goes on... I suppose all i can do is stock beans, rice, water, ammunition, and hygiene supplies...

We've reached a point in sheer population size and tech level that short of an extinction-level event society will never collapse, just change dynamically.

It would be pretty interesting to see a world where technology stagnates at early 21st century stage for a few centuries.

Attached: 81285745444456.png (230x219, 8K)

I hope so, so wagecucks get BTFO

I have seen those crazy videos on youtube were engineers make shit in their garage with hand tools. a collapse will just reorganize power structures around 40 year old autistic men who know how to make steam powered tanks and hand cranked flamethrowers.

So many people require medication which would make them die if they couldn't fill their next prescription. Imagine how many people you know who need medicine to live, or could not just stop right now. It's scary stuff, a lot of people would die like that.

Meh, it would hurt, but we're moving towards back to a multipolar world. If your main suppliers of some good were to disappear for whatever reason, there would be someone else around the globe that would suddenly have a bigger market share to fill and thus the incentives to invest in increasing volume. And if you don't have the exact product you want, there is probably a close enough product somewhere (if the Americas lost their corn, there would still be wheat and rice to fill those calloric needs).

Prices would change, ofc.

I just want someone to build a time machine so I can go to antiquity and never look back

I saw a video on making your own antibiotics in a scenario like that. Could save your life, although you would need to have a few particular supplies on hand.

Seriously, imagine getting a nasty cut in your leg that got infected and was so close to your major arteries. You'd be dead without them.

I think we would see the world go back to 1890-1910 tier technology, in general.

are you familiar with the state of Maine

Uh no

If your body can't fight off infection and disease you deserve to die

Remember to kill yourself when you get diabetes you fedora faggot.

Attached: 1517015207477.jpg (600x750, 27K)

Maine is an empty forest wilderness with almost no people, laws, or feeling that you live in 2018. They are the wildmen of New England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine

>Societies are once again heavily reliant on ever more specialized professionals and international trade
Oh yeah that definitely never happened since the Bronze Age and it was surely the cause of the Bronze Age collapse too.

Generations repeat, that is:
One generation works hard,
To allow the next to reach its goal;
The next relaxes in its achievement, and...
The fourth generation pisses it away.
No reason to think that these ages don't respond in the same way...
Pro-tip: They Do.

Attached: 30117005-chinese-guardian-lion-ball-closeup.jpg (300x450, 38K)

Why was made a state in the first place? the article says it was originally part of Massachusetts

People with chronic illnesses that require daily treatment need a lot more than garage antibiotics.

Literally keep reading, asshole
>Maine was physically separate from the rest of Massachusetts. Long-standing disagreements over land speculation and settlements led to Maine residents and their allies in Massachusetts proper forcing an 1807 vote in the Massachusetts Assembly on permitting Maine to secede; the vote failed. Secessionist sentiment in Maine was stoked during the War of 1812 when Massachusetts pro-British merchants opposed the war and refused to defend Maine from British invaders. In 1819, Massachusetts agreed to permit secession, sanctioned by voters of the rapidly growing region the following year.

Even genetic ubermensch could easily get killed by a deep infection in the thigh from, say, a fall, cut, fight, ect. You're a retard.

Maybe weaklings like you but people who live a healthy lifestyle can easily survive

People with chronic illnesses shouldn't be alive

>t. Nature

People who can't hung and gather food shouldn't be alive.

>t. Nature

woah so deep............

A little too romanticized. Ya, up in the county it's pretty wild, and we do got sovereign citizens but I'd say Alaska would give toy more of a remote feel.

>No laws
You what m8? And our state is dropping down the liberal hipster shithole.