/plg/

Happy national choccy milk day friends :)

Sorry for not having any useful links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxufXRC3-r4
instagram.com/p/BZj3IGABjhM/
youtube.com/watch?v=xGdDX730wwg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arches_of_the_foot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not you are friend

Post your routines (including cardio).

I need inspiration.

Smolov jr and I run a couple of miles when I feel like it throughout the week

Gonna need a bit more details on the miles.

How many miles, how many times per week (estimated averages) and on lifting days or nah?

2.5k to 5k, 2-3x a week on average, I'm not that big on running and tend to do as much as I feel like.

Running on lifting days just doesn't work, believe me, I tried. Whichever you do second will suffer.
Its not impossible, don't get me wrong, but just sucks balls.

>ncluding cardio
just a superset between high rep ohp and laterals no rest

>Running on lifting days just doesn't work, believe me, I tried.

This is from Practical Programming for Strength Training:
>“Finally, research regarding the use of endurance training for strength and power athletes strongly suggests that endurance work interferes with all the parameters such athletes are concerned with developing. Aerobic training has a demonstrated tendency to reduce the magnitude of anaerobic improvement when the two are “done together or in close sequence. Furthermore, when done together, the improvement in both aerobic and anaerobic is blunted considerably. The two adaptations compete for metabolic resources, and both cannot be trained to a high level simultaneously. Strength training for endurance athletes is quite beneficial for weaker endurance athletes, as has been previously discussed. The converse is not true: it has been well known since the 1980s that a program of endurance training will cause large reductions in vertical jump height, and all well-constructed studies done on the subject have concluded that power production is diminished by endurance training, in both the long and short term. For athletes whose sport requires a mix of anaerobic and aerobic/endurance training, separating the two by as little as an hour spares some of the negative effects of the endurance workout. Practical experience indicates that aerobic training may be included at low volumes and intensities if desired by the athlete or coach, but doing so contributes nothing to effective strength training and time management. The upshot of this is that many gifted and talented athletes have for decades excelled in their sports in spite of the “unnecessary and counterproductive clutter of endurance training, not because of it.”

However, I agree with you. I wanted to start some easy conditioning like couch to 5k, but I just feel so tired after lifting. Not “aerobic” tired as in getting out of breath, but my legs are wobbly and fatigued.

>get a new flatmate who also lifts
>think we will be friends
>today he waits until you leave the kitchen before he makes his dinner

all i wonted was frend :(

chocolate milk is for fatties

this

Okay twinks.

Had your share of it too, fatso.

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

Any of you compete in another sport? I kind of want to try a combat sport. How would that work with pl?

Wait I thought he's skinny and weak. How the fuck is he over 100kgs?

t. fat boy

Check the date. He used to be a fatty.

That pic appears to be dated the 11th of may, 2016

Yakob you here, did you also get a warn for using polish xddd? Too bad it wasn't even on my home ip and just at work. And whos the snitch that reported me, gonna find you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxufXRC3-r4
still super presslet but im working on it now atleast

Anyone ever run Renaissance periodization? The volume is god damn brutal. Makes German volume look like TM.

Cope
I have visible abs

Guys from uni that are decent comeback tomorrow and texted me to finally meet up with them (never meet them before)

already know that 82kg guy that benches 155kg, squats 212.5kg and deadlifts 220kg is on roids

Im going bet that they workout routines are fucking kekbable and I wont agree to jump on them

I love choccy milkies but milk gives me terrible acne what do

ever since I have been on gomad I've been losing weight

Im gaining weight but leaning out

WHADDAFUG

wow frog is actually getting strong in anything else than a squat. Good job

I hope you're still here.

Basically you make lifting a habit and then you just keep doing it like a zombie and you muddle through and then you find you like it again for a while and then you don't but you keep doing it because you will again.

Also please read my blog post lifting is going very well for me (except bench that's regressing)

instagram.com/p/BZj3IGABjhM/

Everyone in polish unis are on roids, my friend is in sggw and everyone from his team admitted to being on roids. I was in wat and it was the same.

drink the almond choccy milkies

Also I reported all the Russian posters :)

And I'll do it again too if you be kurwa-ing around me or my wife's son.

but ssgw sucks?

wat is great tho

how im natty and getting stronger and stronger lifting already at uni competition level

its like their routines are awful and than somebody like wierzbicki or sadowski appears, jump on good routines + add roids and le 420kg deadlift

roids will do this

>reported

co tam pierdolisz? spierdolinko? xD ze niby co? ze rudy ze zrec nei daja

youtube.com/watch?v=xGdDX730wwg

Wizbiscuit just works up to a plate or half plate integer max and then does a back off set of 3 or 5 and then 10 sets of curls

Seriously he's the most drugged talent chad that ever chadded right now. Except for those Ukrainian equipped lifters who probably do insane training.

so it was you, you fucking cuck.
yeah sggw sucks ass my friend is almost the strongest guy there and the only natty. I think most of them don't care about powerlifting they just lift like normies and decided they can get easy scholarship for competing. Also there are plenty of roided dudes at gyms that still look like shit. Maybe it's just Warsaw, but almost every other guy at least cycled once.

no, I saw him working out, you are babbling pure shit out your mouth

It was true for certain two years ago
I read his training logs

poland powerlifters are the equivalent of Chinese oly weightlifters

all dirty druggos

I don't know about Russians tho

lmao where did you read it? on sfd? He said to write down only stuff that matters - dl, bench, squat and he wrote down curls too for lulz you mong

not even competing, they just go beacues they have free gym. Guys at my uni are going hard tho. My Uni is ranked 2 in poland in powerlfiting

ehh i juz za tydzien szkolka i juz widze ze nie bede miec czasu cwiczyc. Mysle czy nie zrezygnowac z tej pracy i tak mam w sumie jakies 30tys dobrze zainwestuje i starczy mi na 2-3 lata.

ja wlasnie dzis powiedzialem, ze moze byc tak ze sie zwolnie bo najwazniejsze dla mnie teraz sa studia i treningi

zastanawiam sie tez na zrobieniu strony dzie bede postowal swoje treningi/artykuly i ogolnie bedzie mozna na treningi sie skumac/po diete

bo kurwa czemu nie?

Groce

Nice blog

I need an adult powerlifter here please.

How often do you guys have bad days? Last week I had 350 for 4x6 on squat and i nailed all of my reps BELTLESS. I just got back from the gym and it was the same day as last week except i had 5x6 with 350 and failed on the 4th fucking rep of the 4th set WITH a belt on??? Same with my bench, i failed on my 4/5 set. I lowered the weight and still got my volume in but wtf? Should I be worried about this?

sleep - I got 6 hours of sleep last night and took a 2 hour nap before the gym

food - Have binged on carbs prior to lifting today and had plenty to eat.

Should i be worried about this??? this is like my 7th week of PH3 and i have yet to fail any of my working sets up until today... what gives guys? :(

Every fucking day is a bad day. I forgot what it feels like to be happy.

If it happens once? Don't worry about it. People get pretty regular swings in strength (the better you are generally the bigger they are).

If it keeps happening? You've got an issue.

yeah this is the first bad day ive had since ive started the trainer. Idk what variables to look at... all i know is today everything felt like a metric fuck ton and idk what to do to mentally recover from it

nice digits. Could just be a case of needing to deload, rest more, and reload back up. Bad days happen when my form falters or I'm not resting properly.

STOP DOING SNAP BACK CITY PROGRAMMING

What exercises do you do to strengthen your Lats? I find my deadlift barpath and upperback is really hindered by the lack of strength I have for my lats

at least you got quads

Specifically for deadlifting I got a fair bit out of doing my assistance with a snatch grip. Snatch-grip block pulls, snatch-grip RDLs, even a few snatch-grip high pulls in place of power cleans.

That's on top of the usual array of rows and chins. It's pretty hard to overwork the mid/upper back.

How's progress on 3x intmed bench? I liked the look of 2x int but didn't like the fact that it wasn't weekly progression from the previous week.

snatch grip dl, pendlay rows, chins

Wide grip swiss bar rows make my lats feel alive

Swiss bar fucking anything seems to light up my lats. Had the worst pump and doms in them from just from benching with it.

second day of madcow felt good lads

what are some secondary stuff I should do after my main lifts?

I'm thinking weighted hypers and some chin-ups

Impossible. The lats deactivate and leave your body during all pressing.

>if one person is clearly better at cooking, that person will cook (and not have to clean, pay less rent, etc)
>otherwise you alternate
I'd or rant this hard? I can't understand you people, seriously. The thought of having housemates but everyone cooking for themselves is so fucking weird to me.

Weighted chins and somewhat cheaty barbell rows

How shitty is my squat?

I've been feeling knee pain recently and wondered what I'm doing wrong. Are my knees buckling in?

bruh

At 22 sets of quads/chest my I got kinda beat up but not knees/elbows and only one shoulder was showing fatigue symptoms and my next week is a deload so overall pretty good. The build up and deloads make it manageable.

plz be joking

>including cardio
>mfw

I saved this webm so that I can troll this boar constantly asking advise on squats.... btw you are going to fuck yourself up if you keep squating like that... head up, never look down unless you want to smash your face into the ground.

Please at least tell me what I'm doing wrong :(

Stop dropping your chest/rounding your upper back and stop letting your knees come in.

There's other issues but those are the immediate 'fix this before you get hurt' ones.

Your stance is a bit too wide and you are bending forward from the hips at the start, instead of sticking your ass back as you bend the knees so the bar doesn't travel horizontally.

Those are the people calling you fat /plg/

Thank you anons. And you can save it for bait later, I don't really care.

dropping chest before you even start.

>Head up

Okay, don't listen to this retard.

I've never called anyone fat on here.

he seriously looks straight at his feet you dumb nigger

Speaking of RP, are there any basic templates floating around out there or is it all the store-bought customised ones?

Don't bend at the waist to start, break at the knees and hips at the same time. Your feet are turned out at slightly different angles. Doesn't look like you're fully locking out your knees or hips either. Keep your head neutral too.

Are you a virgin by any chance?

You're also collapsing your arches about halfway down, that could definitely cause some knee issues. Bring your feet in slightly closer and keep the weight in the middle of your foot.

volafile org /r/fit

Look for "RP Files (Updated )

Thank you anons, seriously.

>collapsing your arches
What do you mean by "arches"?

Gracias, senor.

Your foot as an arch. It looks like your letting it collapse inward, possibly to get more dorsiflexion? Not quite sure why you're doing it desu. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arches_of_the_foot

Has an arch*

Most likely due to my shitty grip positioning of the bar. Thanks user.

Link to it? I like mike's stuff

can't tell if prank or not. it's completely wrong in every way besides probably bar placement, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's wrong too.

It's not a prank unfortunately.

>reintegrate dips into my program
>feels kind of shitty on my shoulders a few sessions
>keep doing them for sets as long as they dont hurt
>discomfort goes away and dips feel good on my shoulders for the first time in a long time
A small victory

>when your form is so trash you always get 4+ replies everytime asking if you're trolling

I'm not gonna make it aren't I brehs

watch some form videos on youtube kid

Dude what

I can't tell what type of shoes those are, but they don't appear to be specific lifting shoes. A proper lifting shoe with a wide, flat, solid sole would go a long way in preventing the foot from rolling to and fro

haha ok figjam :^)