Sleep General

Currently on a trial of exactly 7 hours of sleep per day. Usually sleeping 12-14 hours, it's a huge change. I'm expecting increased sex drive, energy, and focus.

What do you do to increase your unconscious gains?

Hypnosis.

Paul McKennas I can make you sleep is the best one I've used.

Sleeping for over half a day is really bad for you, mentally and physically

Please tell me that she allowed a man to put his erect penis inside her vagina (unprotected, of course) shortly after this picture was taken, and that another picture or set of pictures exist of said event, in a place where I can obtain/masturbate to them.

I go to bed around midnight and get up around 10. I sleep fine and am a heavy sleeper but my problem is that starting at about 6 in the morning I wake up frequently and have a hard time falling back asleep. I've had the 12-9 sleep schedule for quite a while and have been doing nothing different in my daily routine, but this started happening a few weeks ago. I feel a little tired throughout the entire day. Anyone know how to fix?

I feel fine on 5 or 4

I also need to reduce the amount of sleep I need. I sleep 7 hours but it's never enough. If I just sleep and wake up myself, I usually get up after 10 to 12 hours of sleep.
Any advices

cuck

user, you don't fix needing to sleep for 12-14 hours a night by sleeping less.
You fix needing to sleep 12-14 hours a day by changing your lifestyle during the day.
You sound, in my opinion, like you're fucking worn down and over stressed during the day.
Cut out all stimulants, eat a better diet, get some sun during the day, learn to destress and go to sleep in a dark cool room at night.
Oh and turn off all routers and cellbones.

how often do u jerk off bro
after about a week of abstaining you will only need 5 or so

I drink a lot of energy drinks. I'm trying to get rid of brain fog and lethargy. I been reading on sleep and how the recommended amount is 6-9. Of course I've tried what you said though. Its not as easy Irl. I meditate and recently, self inflection has helped.

jesus christ fuck off nofap idiots

I don't jerk off. I have sex about 3x a week

???
It literally makes you need less sleep

if you normally sleep for 12-14 hours, you might wanna get your thyroid checked

I just smoke weed. sleep like a baby.

How fucked am I if most days I only get 4 hours of sleep before work and then 4 hours afterwards?

>only 3 times a week
Why, is your chick busy blowing chads the other 4?

>he has a main that potentially cheats on him
>not switching between three diff girls

You're still getting 8 hours of sleep so you'll be perfectly fine. Especially if you've been doing it regularly and your body has adjusted to that schedule.

you get diminishing returns for sleep anyways. after seven and a half hours you wont really get much benefit of any further sleep unless you're doing a lot of catching up or something. four and a half hours a night plus an hour and a half nap during the day is plenty, and then you can sleep in a lot on weekends if you want
also you should tailor your sleep schedule to be in 1.5 hour intervals since that's how long a sleep cycle is, so OP you should do 7.5 hours or just 6

is this what you do when you see an attractive female in real life?
>excuse me, i would love to see you be fucked by another man

>unless you're doing a lot of catching up or something
you mean like when you body is repairing your muscles

I got to bed at 3:30 in the morning and wake up around 11:30. Problem is that I fall in bed at around 3:25 but it takes like twenty minutes for me to fall asleep because I'm not really tired yet. I think its the Computer use afterwards, and the fact that I take showers before I go to bed.

is the a mithril dress

You are exactly right.
Try reading John Donne's Poetry instead.
Or Bernie Sanders' recent book.

>sleepytime chamomile tea

Try Hydroxycut SX-7. Despite what DYELs say it actually works for more than just boosting your metabolism. You’re focus and mood are sharpened and lifted.

It’s like 20 bucks at GNC.

Anyone tried melatonin?

If your REM has adjusted, you'll be fine.
Some people can train theirs to activate basically as soon as they close their eyes, and they'll just take 20-minute naps at regular intervals and be fine on 3 hours of total sleep per day. I think Donald Trump does it, or used to.

A lot of legit geniuses live on something like 4 hours sleep. I think Einstein was one of them.

that's what the nap is for

I thought that was a meme. Muscles repair themselves whether you sleep or not, last I heard.

Yeah, I absolutely died the first night I took it. Out like a fuckin rock. But the more I take it the less effective it is.

No, it doesn't, and stop using the world literally.

Go to sleep no later than 10 as the most deep sleep is around 12-2. Wake up no later than 9 and jump-start the day.
Levels of cortisol are the most high (best for training, thinking) thats why you can't go back to sleep