Why was the British Empire so great?

Even I question ourselves, but how do did we ever perfect imperialism this much?

>Massive contributions to science and technology
>Connecting the world through trade
>Industrialism and economic prosperity throughout the world
>Ending age old tribal conflict and bringing stability
>Bringing Christianity and civilization to the savage people
>Bringing education
>Bringing roads and infrastructure
>Fighting against slavery
>Introducing freedom and individualism
>Promoting capitalism

Was there any empire to even come close to the British?

Attached: INF3-318_Unity_of_Strength_Together_(British_Empire_servicemen).jpg (3223x4821, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgDfuYZ_dE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Royal society explains science
And yeah won’t be that long until Nigeria has more anglicans than the UK

Because it's not great.

>wait for the "muh erernal angro"

t. Frenchie

It always makes me sad that other yuros don't have colonies just like them to the point where they are almost indistinguishable.
Like as an Englishman I share a lot in common with my fellow Europeans but I share so much more with my fellow anglos in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia (even the US tbqh). Banter culture, customs, language, its weird that I would have more in common with an assuie half the world away than I would with a Frenchman.
Even dialects, where I sound more like someone from Canada than Liverpool and I have a RP accent.
It's nice to know that their are pasty fags the world over who are shit at cooking.

Attached: based bongs.jpg (850x400, 56K)

>>Massive contributions to science and technology
Yes.
>>Connecting the world through trade
Globalism is not a good thing, it comes at the expense of local cultures and economies. UK is feeling the blunt of what being imperialised means now.
>>Industrialism and economic prosperity throughout the world
Yes.
>>Ending age old tribal conflict and bringing stability
Yeah but to be fair some random fucks in Africa fighting with sticks doesn't really bring much concern, also another equivalent of "British enforced stability" meant supporting the Islamic tyrannical Ottoman Empire in oppressing Christians in the Balkans.
>>Bringing Christianity and civilization to the savage people
Kind of, see above.
>>Bringing education
Agreed, although it was Anglo-biased, its expected. National interests and all.
>>Bringing roads and infrastructure
Yes.
>>Fighting against slavery
They were one of the powers that introduced slavery. Sure they helped end it, but they were also one of the ones that started it so I'm not sure this counts.
>>Introducing freedom and individualism
This is pretty objective, the British idea of freedom doesn't go with everyone else's idea of freedom. Also individualism is why we're all in the shitter right now, so in hindsight maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Also the same individualism actually caused divisions and led to the fall of the empire.
>>Promoting capitalism
Again, objective if this is good, but I'll take it over feudalism and they did uplift plenty of shitholes that were in the feudal stage.

Two greatest physicists are British
The third, a German Jew worshiped the first very British two - and ran into anglo arms to escape the beastly huns.
It's fair to say Britain isn't great today but it's the greatest actor in human history.

>They were one of the powers that introduced slavery.
No they weren't, they weren't even that relevant in setting up transatlantic plantation based slavery.
>Sure they helped end it
They ended it single handedly.

Attached: distribution_traite.jpg (1017x748, 297K)

The bongs still have holdings that practice slavery, user. Not to mention Rotherham and elsewhere at home, where child sexual slavery is wildly acceptable to the bongs.

>The British brought science, technology, and civilization to savages

Oh please. This wasn't a goodwill mission. It was resource exploitation. The fact that railroads, factories and infrastructure inevitably fell into the hands of the colonized after WWII does not change the fact that British colonies were primarily resource extraction hubs.

>The bongs still have holdings that practice slavery ???
>Not to mention Rotherham and elsewhere at home, where child sexual slavery is wildly acceptable to the bongs.
pakis bought here by traitors on an amerimutt delusion. It's not acceptable to Brits at all, there is a real brooding appetite for apocalyptic revenge.
Britain really was the only truly great power that ruled with occasional dignity. What Britain is today is something profoundly different - but if the British still ruled Britain the man in the pic, a first-rate genius and perfect soldier would have been our prime-minister and none of this would have ever happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgDfuYZ_dE

Attached: Enoch_Powell_6_Allan_Warren.jpg (4158x5134, 1003K)

Yes there are bong holdings in the Indian Ocean still practicing slavery. The muzzies still do, obviously, although the bongs were shoved out of most of those places so it's not their worry now. And the child sexual slavery in Bongistan isn't anybody else's problem, user. It's caused and accepted by the bongs. End of.

>The bongs still have holdings that practice slavery, user
Such as?

This thread is destined to turn into war, but it was good while it lasted
Thanks for being here

Attached: 1507814985202.gif (500x281, 272K)

Because It was unapologetically racist.

After WWI the would be League of Nations proposed a racial equality bill. Guess who was opposed to it? The (once) eternal Anglo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

Isaac Newton and James Clerk Maxwell?

Not so eternal now eh britbongs? The second you fell for the equality meme you turned into a criminal gang rape fest and in short every brown country ever.

But that was Australia and the US

You're such a faggot mong and you'll hang with the rest of them

A whole lot of those slaves were transferred in British ships since the British supplied slaves to Spanish and Portuguese colonies. Plus as you can see at least 1,000,000 + went to Jamaica and the better part of 400,000 to the US, and while I can't see precisely the numbers a lot went to their smaller islands in the Caribbean. The British very much were complicit in the slave trade and hugely so.

>only truly great power that ruled with occasional dignity
o i'm laffing

Attached: 1516736781989.jpg (953x577, 93K)

you could say this all about the french empire, the anglos just have better propaganda

empire of dirt

t. literally every other (smaller) empire in human history

gotta protect the child sex slavers first huh