I don't want to do steroids because I don't want to put unnatural hormones in muh body

>I don't want to do steroids because I don't want to put unnatural hormones in muh body

Newsflash bucko, you are constantly consuming plastic fibers which have the same effect as estrogen in your body. This is why modern """men""" all look like pic related.

>Plastic in the tap water:
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/06/plastic-fibres-found-tap-water-around-world-study-reveals
>Plastic in sea salt:
theguardian.com/environment/2017/sep/08/sea-salt-around-world-contaminated-by-plastic-studies
>Plastic in fish:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749117319024?via=ihub
>Plastic in honey and sugar:
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19440049.2013.843025
>Plastic in the air:
hal-enpc.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01150549v1
hal-enpc.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01195546

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GFYkTc90
strongerbyscience.com/the-science-of-steroids/
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw live in country where roids are casual over-the-counter medicine
>refuse to roid because I want to see what my body is capable of naturally
am I dumb /fit?

if you've gotten your blood checked and ur natty hormones are close to optimal, and you're feeling great and making good gains, no you're not dumb.
otherwise, yes.

>you are constantly consuming plastic fibers

Speak for yourself fat boy

Don't do roids for 3 reasons
> possible acne
>possible balding
>anything above naturally obtainable amount of muscle is not sustainable over time, u will have to keep doing cycles.
Roiding is for immature and insecure people who can't think for the future.
So yeah im on my first cycle, 6 weeks in right now, pretty great so far.

roiding is for mentally ill or homos, no amount of shitposting will change this

Question: why do nu-males go bald so early if they have such low test?

No, plastics are not lowering your test. See below.
pastebin.com/GFYkTc90

>>anything above naturally obtainable amount of muscle is not sustainable over time, u will have to keep doing cycles.

This is the best reason to not roid

It's like losing water weight, just temporary unless you want to become a junkie

DHT is responsible for balding, not testosterone.
how susceptible follicles are to DHT depends on (shitty) genetics.

yeh, its not like I regret doing this cycle right now, but I don't see myself ever doing steroids again after this.
And that's not even mentioning how expensive proper bloodwork is

Let me help you friend: strongerbyscience.com/the-science-of-steroids/

I'm like 30 pounds of muscle under my naturally attainable level you dipshit, I have plenty of reasons to roid

just really think about both why you want to roid and if u feel like dealing with the side effects, because there are side effects.
Stuff like acne and test flu is very very common, and it aint pretty

Really good read. Thanks.

The only thing worse than a conspitacy theorist is a conspiracy theorist on steroids.

Get natty, bitch.

Are roids not frowned upon here ? Redpill me on their usage, how would they not fuck you up in the long run? I'm down if they legit dont

Read

you'll look like a numale after you stop taking them but like zyzz during

>Plastic in the tap water:
i drink tons of tap water my whole life in several different locations and i grew to be a natural beefcake high lean body mass tho also high body fat without ever going to the gym, only playing sports often

I don't want to do steroids because I don't want to rely on them for the rest of my life to reach the new standard, and as such feel the full force of the side effects.

youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800

The natty limit at high bf% is good enough for me.

>Newsflash bucko

d-dr. peterson?

>durr roids are bad and unhealthy

Yeah tell that to the unhealthy, unsuccessful weak losers like Arnold Schwartzaneger and Dolph Lunger

whos the one who died recently? boogie or the piano man?

Piano man died from overdosing on cocaine and slamming his head on a table, not steroids

Keep telling yourself that. His dead was caused by an overdose of whey