When will they learn Veeky Forums?

When will they learn Veeky Forums?

>Picking on baby gorillas infront of the alpha males and the rest of the pack in the jungle
Does he even watch natgeo?

kek

oh white people

any nigganons here? whats with you guys and shoes, and matching shoes with your t-shirt while wearing jeans?

hes clearly hispanic

Lmao the midget black guy throwing one punch and running away

Do blacks ever fight fair?

cope

thats clearly a bean

In all fairness the guy in red held back hitting him in the face when he was a down and went for the body instead

This Manlet peasant was trying to knock The Manlet King off his thrown, threw a punch, and sent his knights to finish off the job.
MANLET MASTER RACE

it manlet politic bro

literally one of my favorite webms ever

what is with this crablike shimmy fighting style? is this how all ghetto americans fight?

quality

>niggers
>people

>Mexican manlet mouths off to midget black man
>midget swings a sucker punch at him
>he attempts to retaliate and misses
>2 larger black men gang bang him from the sides
>they then drag his limp body away from the middle of what looks like a restaurant?
>implying any of the people in this webm have ever learned anything in their lives
It's like a zoo.

some have a more traditional style

BLACKED

niggers

its called style and theres many variations. this is how is what i used to wear cheap tee about $15 dollars ripped jeans about $20 and shoes that cost $200+. but this depends on local some of us just dont give a shit and have everything worth nothing except their chains and theres the more popular style that youl see the average where everything costs a fuck ton. designer shit shoes better not go below 200 jackets etc. it really depends on local those are some obvious project babies

yeah except the ones that take boxing those mother fuckers can fight but youl never see a good one because well you know Veeky Forums

Holy shit I feel bad for that guy, he's so fuckin tiny it's like they were beating a 13yo child

>red guy misses first punch
>guy gets btfo from behind
As usual.

no

no they have to fight in packs for some reason