*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>I heard you hate plus-sized women like me and refuse to date them. Care to explain yourself, user?

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5cDD1NFDVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>briskly walks around

Walk around her

for one I'm ashamed of being seen with a land whale in public

You heard wrong
>Fucks her right then and there

I like tall and skinny women without any ass or boobs so I ignore her

youtube.com/watch?v=t5cDD1NFDVA

Path clear

I'd fuck you right now girl. I'm not low T like these other anons round here.

fat

You are showing signs that the offspring we could create will be lazy and gluttonous like yourself. You are only good for a quick lay and that's it. The only dating market you belong on is with other fatties such as yourself.

thats a big ass knee

Motorboat those fat bags like a true pimp

THICK

>Are you the waiter? Get me a drink
Worked for me once lads. Try it next time a disgust woman tries to approach you and your friends at a bar. She should get mad and leave then and there.

underated

>You heard right. It's pretty self explanatory, does being fat makes you autistic too ?
>size her up with my eyes from feet to head
>"It appears so"
>turn around
>walk slowly away

How cool was it on a scale of 0-space ?

>implying any straight guy wouldn't smash, only gay guys like petite girls

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

>skinny women are good for breeding
spotted the virgin

>THICK
>CK
faggot tourist

kek

because I'm a very active person who takes care of themselves and you aren't. At some point you're going to try to tempt me into slipping up and lowering myself to your level because being fat ruins your brain. Also if you're that big now you probably will just continue to get fatter as you age and lose what little you have to offer now.

But your path is blocked

>turning around
Lmao cuck

but she can't move very fast

Good lord them thighs

The only unattractive thing about this girl is her face honestly

I can't find this level of thicc attractive anymore. It was like touching a pillowcase full of jello. Loose pussy, stretch marks, gets worn out after riding me for one minute.

Don't lose your virginity to a thicc mom, no matter how cute her face is

>tfw you're legitimately unattractive and you still won't lower your standards to the point where you could see yourself dating a fat chick

am i just born to be alone, Veeky Forums?

>unzips dick

I was always decent looking but I wouldn't lower myself to dating girls I found decent and who liked me but who my friends found gross in high school.

Now nobody wants me and I won't put in the effort mostly because I have no experience via giving up easy lays in high school. Easy easy easy lays.

Take anything you can get or wind up as lonely as me. I know I'm attractive too because I look exactly like my brother who got prime pussy whenever he wanted.

It's my attitude that sucks.

I turned down this one girl in undergrad because she was super obvious about fetishizing me because I'm Asian and she was a hardcore weeb

last I checked she did some study abroad program in Shanghai and probably got dicked down by Chang on the reg while I'm still alone

it's a weird feel

Fuck off you undisciplined fat cow

Go east

>Chang being the asian Chad

You made me laugh user

rofl

Id take the test boost

You can see she has developed some kind of complex.
It's quite disturbing actually, I wouldn't want to talk to her.

Thicc levels don't affect pussy walls. Some women are just more cavernous than others, just like men with their dicks

I would absolutley smash that pussy until she was a wet quivering mess worshipping my glorious staff as a false idol.
She would be mine for life.

If i had the courage to talk to her....

And then I teleported behind them saying

"It's nothing personnel"

please what manga is this from?

Yea, her eye spacing kinda makes her look like she has a mild case of Fetal alcohol syndrome or something.

gib fatso gf

I-I would date you

360 degree walk away

kek

who is this cute braphog?

But you'll lose your gains

From my experience, the more aroused the woman is, the tighter she is. Something to do with muscle contraction based on a hormonal response.

As stupid as it is, I'm getting Veeky Forums to try and get fit girls.

>CHANG eats RAMEN and FUCKS XA TSE while YOU eat BOK CHOI and RUN UP 10,000 STEPS

Only whitebois who hopped on the big booty trend late as fuck say "THICC"

>You are showing signs that the offspring we could create will be lazy and gluttonous like yourself.
no could about it, women who are fat before conceiving make fat babies. uterus blood sugar etc.
fit before pregnant, anons.

*rips dress*

''LOOK AT THOSE FAT ROLLS! LOOK AT THEM AND LAUGH/PUKE!''

for you

I love this pasta

>get on my knees and eat her out for a while
>fuck her
>get her pregnant
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Anyone who says they wouldn't fuck her is gay

> immediately slap her titty

>"let me add some size to you, I-in your b-butt that is, heh"

kek

kek

I heard you shouldn't listen to gossip, but you are a woman.

fpbp

Do a 360 and walk away

Get out of my way psycho!

Literally, evolution.

Are there people actually using ''muh genetics'' or ''muh metabolism'' as an argument for their obesity?

Suckle those large breast until you are proven wrong.

>grabs dick
>"don't make me use this harpoon"
>anchor myself in it's blowhole until we reach land

Literally walk away

>white girl
>”plus” size

Sounds about right.

So you like men?

And today on Veeky Forums shit that never happened.

>"I-im late for class"
>try to climb over her

>throw candybar within waddle distance

>stupid
why would fitties like fatties?
you're not stupid.

Welcome to "current year", user.

Marry and impregnate, have 5 helthy kids. Make her lose some 10 kilos, fuck until my dick is old.

bamboozled again

tippity top kekked
>lifts fedora wearing wearing weeb and tips

Fat women produce unhealthy kids, retard.

Whats the point of being a dick for no reason? If you're not a bitter virgin you can just tell her you're not interested, like a normal person would.

Gotta put fatties in their place.

Do you by any chance wear a fedora?

>my cool glass of lemonade
Kek. This part always gets me

kek, is that zyzz negro brother?

>boyfriend just lets her feel him up

ke'd

Id fuck the shit out of her as long as my friends wont find out.

who???

long walk...

Mm-my name is Alex too are you me from the future user!? Im sporked Mm-my name is Alex as well user are you me from the future do we make it?

Hownew.ru

Because I rather be with someone who will last as long as me. So when you pass away I won't be sad and alone ;(

a bit small

t.Fat fetishist