Testosterone

How do I get my testosterone levels to go down by Friday? I have an appointment to get my levels tested on Friday morning. I'm pretty sure my levels are low but I don't want to be right above being to low. Help pls

alcohol and lack of sleep are your best bets

jerk off 42 times day before test

This but why did you start just now op?

This plus also drink gallons of soy milk.

They're checking my liver too so idk if that would be a bad idea.

Masturbate A LOT, eat mainly soy products starting now, don't lift heavy, alcohol, stay up, drink out of plastic containers only and no red meat, no dairy, no fatty foods. Hell, no meat period,

you just described my life for the last 5 years, i need to change things

Fine, don't drink, do everything else though.

Jerk off until sexual exhaustion

no fatty foods, eat as much sugar as possible

dont sleep, this can be used in conjuction with lots of sugar, drink energy drinks and other garbage

take steaming hot shower immediately before appointment

drink soy

avoid sunlight

I've skipped the gym everyday accept Monday. I've also been eating like shit lately. Think Mountain Dew would help? Heard it lowers your sperm count

I think I have low test. The only side effect of low test I don't have is low sex drive

Aye, anything filled with sugar helps a lot. Also as the other user said, stay out of the sun as much as possible. Vidya will help you mentally. From now on keep your balls as warm as possible, don't let them cool unless it just too uncomfortable. This is vital to keeping test levels low. Also, right before your test appointment, apply a very warm tag to your balls. Will help

Good ideas guys thanks

Bruv... you should get your test levels checked just incase

Luckily I don't have air conditioning at home and work in a hot warehouse. Also work with lead which lowers testosterone

Surprised no ones calling me an idiot or talking shit lol

That's good, hope the doc can get you on some TRT lad, good stuff right there. Will help you feel better just in general. Also, after your appointment, do the exact opposite of what's in this thread to help you get back on track, no one likes being low test for too long

Yea I usually eat healthy and lift weights 5 days a week. I just want to make sure I get it because I hear doctors won't prescribe unless it's really low

How do I stop drinking from plastic water bottles? Drink from tap? If I'm not drinking from plastic water bottles getting low test, then I'm drinking from tap giving low test. What the hell am I supposed to do?

CUT FATS. Keep protein high, don't fuck yourself up too bad. PMSF might be a good idea.

Masturbate a lot like other anons suggested.

Cut back sleep a few hours. Maybe just screw your sleep schedule up a bit.

this is Op on friday

Staying up late has no effect on T levels. The amount of sleep and the quality of your sleep do though.

Not that guy but as long as it's bpa free you're fine

Going to get ice cream now

I'm going to stay up all night Thursday playing video games, jerking off and eating sugar

Tap water causes low test? Fuggg nigga, I thought I was safe by constantly refilling my glass bottle with tap water

that seemed implied to me

Having sex with animals is known to reduce T

Metal water bottle, and a water purifier on your tap would be perfect. However if you don't have the money for it, it's fine. Honestly, plastic bottles aren't that bad for test(very minor plastic contamination usually unless heated up beforehand.) Just try and avoid it if possible

My boss had a grow op and he had a reverse osmosis thing in his tub. You can make your tap water super pure diy

First check if any of the following causes your low testosterone:
*diet
*sleep
*training
*other life stressors
*alcohol, drugs or smoking

If those are all in check, get a bloodtest for:
*vitamins
*minerals
*thyroid
*other hormones

If those all come back perfect (they won't, so fix those first), it might legitimately be just low T.
Note the standard reference ranges are shit, so just being in range isn't good enough.

Just trying to hop on gear while ignoring the root of the problem will just make things worse for you in the long term.

Make sure you don't masturbate to THICC grils this increases test. Keep it thinn or traps

That sounds like a lot of fun honestly. Enjoy it OP, this might be the last time you get to enjoy a night like this if you want to keep your test levels high afterwards forever

Put some plastic water bottles in the sun for 2 hours and drink the result. Chug a bottle of soy milk. Inject DBOL

Cut off your nuts

True in my experience. Got like 400 and doctor refused to do TRT, but if I was like 100 points lower the gates would have been opened to me. Good luck user

heh, I couldn't get it at a little over 300.

Licorice. Eat lots of real licorice lollies mate. Something in licorice blocks test synthesis. I'm on my ohone so don't have the study on me but it should halve your test. If there's enough time.

Also apparently mint does it too, so consume products containing mint too.

Thanks for your input. I usually put my health first. Take vitamins, eat healthy and exercise. I'm getting all that stuff tested too. I just want my energy back if it's not from test I'll be fine but the test would be nice.

Test is the highest in the mornings after waking up, which is why why test during the morning generally.
They probably also told you to fast, since sugar intake can reduce test levels on the sample with up to 30%.
So you should skip sleeping, and eat some kind of high sugar snack before. If they test blood sugars, they might think you have crappy values though lel.

I'm not sure if they're testing blood sugars but they did say to fast. Think I should do it?

Not quite, eat some candy before you go in. Not too much, just some very high sugar, small, easily digestible ones

I'll just eat a small chocolate bar

Good luck OP, you're gonna feel like shit Friday. Hope it's worth it!

Lmao it'll be like a hangover without the drinking