>Depressed everyday
>Everyday that passes I just want to throw everything to shit
>Feel like quitting my job and becoming homeless
>Go to practice and go beastmode but still smoke a pack of cigarettes a day
>Still eat fast food everyday

Why is life so shit Veeky Forums

>drive when you shouldn't be driving
yeah get fucked mate

The funny thing is that I don't drink, that's why it pisses me off the most about having the interlock system.

Or if you're talking about driving and smoking... Have you never smoked and driven? You literally drive more careful. Driving and smoking is one of the only ways to smoke here otherwise you just get caught.

DUI with weed lol, I drive high all the time but I guess it depends on ya tolerance.

Stay strong OP, sometimes a situation can seem bad, but it could also be stumbling you into a different opportunity.

I do know one thing, if you continue to view life negatively , you will continue to get negative results.

I have a high tolerance(been smoking for 9 months straight, couple times a day, no days off), the reason I got pulled over was because I was passing the joint to this girl I had taken out on a date an I swerved a tiny bit to the right. I noticed the cop behind me and straightened myself out and went the speed limit, but still got pulled over...

They told me that I got pulled over by the worst cop possible.

I feel you, right now i'm trying to get a job at a bank to start my financial career, I just want to get my life started already and I should start viewing things positively, but it's so difficult with all this bullshit floating around.

>You literally drive more careful.
is that why you got pulled over? drove too careful?

You don't actually drive more carefully while high. You just think you do, same as people who think they're better at tasks while intoxicated or heavily fatigued.

I had almost the exact same situation, but with alcohol. It gets better man, but you have to make it better. You made the choice to drive high and you can make the choice to wallow in pity or to learn from your fuck up and use it to improve yourself and not make the same stupid mistakes again.

I used to drive hour long missions while smoking with more than an ounce in the car bagged up with a suspended license

It's just one of those "dumb" situations where I fucked up while a cop was behind me.

I'm glad to have had nothing else in the car.

I just feel like weed doesn't really affect a person like that, it's not the same as alcohol, I just swerved because I was passing a joint not trying to burn this girl. I know it gets better, but for now I feel like the lowest scum of the earth and everyday just gets worse and worse.

I can't wait till everything is done with.

Quit driving while intoxicated degen scum

>i knowingly committed a crime and now i am suffering the monetary consequences waaah pity me
as somebody who also got a DUI shut the fuck up and stop being a colossal pussy

Okay crazy story from yesterday, just wanted to vent it somewhere

>I'm from illinois, got a job in indiana with an engineering consulting company
>they're paying for me to stay at a hotel until i get an assignment and i'll travel there during the week instead
>already passed my initial drug test, smoking a J on the property adjacent of the hotel (closed restaurant)
>facetiming friend while doing this, middle aged couple walking dog walk onto the property
>kinda sketched out, not sure what they're going to do at this point
>start walking back onto the hotel property, he still follows me
>tell my friend i have to go, might have to deal with something
>he starts freaking out at me, yelling, telling me i shouldn't be doing this, should be somewhere else
>wife freaks out too "call the law at him!!!"
>tell him i'm sorry, didn't mean to ruin his evening and that i'm done
>put out the j, toss the roach, and start walking back to hotel
>fat guy 'you're not gonna get away with this, what room are you in?'
>starts to follow me when i tell him that i'm not telling him what room i'm in
>freak out a bit, don't want anything to do with him or police, walk off property and call my one of my best friends who went to school in indiana for advice since he was a stoner too
>walk like 3 blocks before turning around, try going into hotel from different entrance
>he spots me, tries to sneakily follow me
>i pull a sharp right around the corner to get to an entrance and turn my head back to look at him
>this fat guy is running for the door trying to cut me off to find what room I'm on
>wtf NOPE
>leave hotel property again, call an uber because i have cottonmouth like a mofo and my phones about to die
>nice black lady picks me up, drives me to burger king so i can get a water. I tell her my crazy story and she tells me that he's probably a racist
>after like 15 minutes we go back, this mother fucker is STILL LOOKING FOR ME
>she floors it to the back and i speed walk to my room

youre not scum bro you just got fucked
it happens

>but brooooo duuuuuude weed isnt like that maaaaannn its chiiill brooo

I made it back to my room safe without him finding me. I know weeds illegal here and i shouldn't be smoking it on this property but god damn this guy went out of his way to follow me off the property to bitch me out. I was just minding my own business and tried being as nice as i could. Didn't want to risk anything with police since i didn't want to risk my job. Maybe i should stop smoking too lol fuck.

I'm 22, asian, making a decent amount of money. Don't think I'm a degenerate but this guy was unjustifiably mad at me

tell your sad story somewhere else lad

literally all your problems are your own fault.

Tell the judge ur boy joe Rohan said it was cool

Lmao you sound like a dumbass

>i could be the best

But you're NOT. You're a fucking stoner and a loser.

kys

Buy a vape dude.
Ive got one that looks like a walky talky.
It also reduces the smell of weed so its pretty inconspicuous

>smoking
>making it
also
>vaping

fag

Yeah that's a good point. I should. One of the main reasons i smoke joints is that i can ditch them afterwards and not have any on me. Which helped a lot yesterday except the fact that it probably attracted this doucher over to me

ROHAN WILL ANSWER THE CALL

Outta here, the consequences for smoking weed shouldn't be so high, in some places it's recreational and in others you can even study it...

OP here, I don't understand why it pisses people off so much.

>drives more carefully while high
>ends up swerving into another lane while passing a joint to a roastie
What did he mean by this?

>i could be the best on my team

No you couldn't. Everyone "could be", but ther's only one. And btw it's not some loser like you OP

there are literally no benefits to smoking weed
I used to be a stoner and think there was some sorta conspiracy to why weed was illegal and that it was just medical companies suppressing the truth, but then I took a step back and realized how fucking stupid smoking is and what a drain of money it was, then after I quit I realized all my friends are pathetic and all they care about/do is smoke weed all day and they have no goals or aspirations beyond that.

Do yourself a favor and just drop it

Thanks bro, the only answer I needed amongst other encouraging ones.

You need to stop smoking dude

I'm not one of those stoners, I use it for anxiety an for pain from one of my injuries so I can practice

And what exactly are you doing fit related with your life, what goals are you working towards?

I don't have any stoner friend and I smoke for free or used to, I'm one of the fastest people on my team an I would go high every practice, the reason why I'm not being the best is because of all the bullshit consequences making me feel like shit

Reread what you posted. You are in DENIAL. You know for a fact smoking weed doesn't benefit you at all and if you looked at it from a different perspective you would see what you're saying sound like something any other person who is addicted to a drug would say
>oh im not really addicted
>oh well i'm not like the other people who do the exact same thing as me
>oh well at least im not doing so and so (but you will, it will get there)
Trust me I used to have a massive problem with smoking weed. It only gets WORSE. Please if you really have problems with your injuries seek a physical therapist. Exercise. But do not turn to drugs.

Going to college. Getting good grades. Becoming a doctor is my long term goal. My short term goals at the moment are 2/3/4/5 and i'm already almost there.

If I should stop smoking then people should stop taking adderall, steroids, alcohol, etc... Everyone has their drug

Yeah consequences caused by what?
Consequences caused by your fucking actions, specifically your choice to be a stoner. And if you didn't go high to practice you would be even better. And btw have you considered that maybe your team sucks and that's why you perform better?

WHERE WAS ROHAN WHEN I HAD MY DUI?

We're amongst top 5 in the US and top in state many players play for college an go on to be semi pro, some of those semi pro teammates use weed or cocaine

No you fucking idiot. That's not true. Do you know what little percentage of people actually roid? I, along with many people I know who are fucking yoked don't do any of those things. Turning to drugs isn't going to help you at all.
>everyone has their drug
You're drug can be the gym have you considered that?

Le ebin response XDDD

Yeah and I bet they fucking stopped. And if they don't it WILL catch up to them. Stop making excuses.

And btw anyone can play for college. I realized that after I went. Literally ANYONE can play. Unless you're doing basketball or football then it's not that hard to get in

I know i'm a stoner at heart and i'm never going to stop smoking.

Congrats on the doctor route, i've already been down that path, but figured finance is a better field.

>oh well i'm not like the other people who do the exact same thing as me

but i'm not, it's the same as if you get two different people with different alcohol tolerances.

Some people handle things better than others.

The sport is rugby and I don't think they will ever stop, some athletes just need drugs to relax.