>very hard to break habit of eating better, but eventually do it
>start getting more fit
>achieve noticeable results relatively soon
>people noticed me more

>now
>still fit, look great
>girls always flirt with me but I can't flirt back
>still remember the times they ignored me
>"so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me"
>think about this, but never say it
>still a hugless, kissless virgin
>only talk to my family, people at yugioh locals in the weekend or to clients I meet everyday as a notary
>never talk to anyone when I go to the gym
>always been told if I'm married, when i've never even kissed a girl
>dad has stopped asking about any girls in my life, he looks sad he'll probably never see any grandchildren
>I'm 33 years old now

How did any of you Veeky Forums people change yourself mentally? I don't care about getting gf's no more, just pump and dump girls. But I don't drink.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The body and mind are one. There is no distinction between the two. If the mind improves, the body will follow pursuit.

Dude stop being a little bitch. I was in the same position of you of being ignored and fat. Even had girls treat me like shit then when i got fit they literally came back.

Ive fucked a few and told them all to kick rocks. They are obviously horrible people that you dont want any kind of ltr with.

Get yourself a girl that didnt know you when you were a disgusting piece of shit. And stop being a little bitch. Youre 33 life isnt going to slow down for you. No one cares how much of a cunt you are.

You need to recognize that women didn't owe you affection when you were a fat loser.

you are not even a loser, you are less than that. A loser at least tries and fails, you don't even try. You quit before you even begin and now you are bitter against a bunch of girls when in reality you should be bitter at yourself for never trying. Dude go get a hooker, experiment, learn how to kiss and then ask some random girls for their number. One will eventually say yes and then you can go fuck up a date a few times until you succeed. DESU I just try to say as many creative things as possible that relate to the conversation and somehow even my ugly ass can get laid..

I highly doubt you're actually "fit"

Same here. All these old classmates that looked me down and never tried to socialize with me because of my acne, nerdy interests and skeleton shape have had a change of heart now that I earn more than them, am in great shape and dress in better looking and more expensive clothes than they. Suddenly my warhammers sound intriguing and the fantasy series I read is the next thing on your to read list. You fucking liars and hypocrites, nothing fundamentally changed in me yet now it's all nice to meet me? I hope each one of you get driven over by a car or that you die out of loneliness.

The number of messages outside work I receive monthly can be counted with 5 fingers. That itself doesn't bother me since it's been like for about 12 years now, but the fact that these people try to associate themselves with me after making fun of me in my teenage years disgusts me above nothing else. Now that I have more self respect it gives me great pleasure to have the sides turned. But the worst part about this is that I'm a prideful yet bitter as fuck person. I've little to zero interest in others and can't think of anyone of someone who'd actually be interested in me, probably because of my early adulthood years. And I should make my parents grandparents soon too, and it's my stubborn self is the only thing to blame but I'm not going to give in and become friends with people like this, which is all of them.

Thanks amigo
Alright I'll start trying the pump and dump thing. I'll start with online dating
You have personality, I don't. I can't empathize with most people. They're attracted to me but lose interest because most of the time my personality does not mesh well with theirs

Oh my god you're literally me. I mean, we had some different beginnings but we kind of ended up in the same place
>But the worst part about this is that I'm a prideful yet bitter as fuck person.
I know this is a problem for me. I'm trying to change that

>you have personality i dont

Why do people think the "oh woe is me" shtick is a valid justification? Youre an old fuck. You should know by now no one really has their shit together.

If you want to go online dating have fun with it i guess. But honestly ive had the best luck meeting girls outside. I dont even drink.

nope, not much of a personality. I just fake it until I make it. Just ask a bunch of questions about them, people love to talk about themselves, unless they hate themselves. And like the other user said, nobody really has their shit together, we all lack somewhere.

>If you want to go online dating have fun with it i guess.
I was thinking one of those sugar dating sites. women naturally want money, men naturally want women. it's a win-win.

>fake it till you make it
Thanks user I'll try this more often

Careful with that though. I had two friends ask questions to a fault. It fucking hurt. They ended up knowing how many brothers and sisters the girl had where their parents live all that stuff and the girl got so turned off because they felt they were in an interview lol

>Sugar dating sites

You really are stupid. If you want to waste your money just get a hooker

here is something I bring up when there is an awkward pause or lull in the conversation, and it only works at dinner, best if someone just had a bunch of waiters sing happy b-day to them. I make a joke about just picking a random person to sing happy b-day to (as a waiter) then literally 10 minutes later come and sing it to them again, then again in 30 minutes. Usually goes over pretty well.

>>"so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me"

Yeah, no shit. For the same reason you aren't trying to hit up fat chicks that work the night shift at Burger King. You were fat, ugly, looked like shit, looked unhealthy, and didn't look like you had your shit together. Of course nobody wanted to date you. You fixed many of these things, and SURPRISE, you've moved up in the dating world. Being bitter about this is anencephaly levels of retarded.

What?

I never understand how people have a hard time eating better, the food genuinely taste better. More often than fat faggots claim it's way cheaper to eat healthy.
>activatedalmonds.money
And portions can be huge depending on what you eat and be fuck all for calories.

what dont you get? that I make a joke to cull an awkward silence? or what?

But they're better looking than hookers. I've seen their rates, they're actually cheaper too.
Nice, I may use this for myself.
I recognize the fact that I'm bitter and listed the reasons why. Reading this thread has helped me realize not to be bitter about this however

>so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me
No fucking shit you loon, see a psychiatrist

It just sounds stupid

I guess your next step is to shoot up your gym

Stupid humor can work, it doesnt always have to be an intellectual conversation. Girls are people too, just dont use mean spirited humor and it will be ok, or it wont and life goes on.

>see a psychiatrist
I did, but the gatekeeper told me it would be $550 for the 1st consultation. Fuck that shit.
How old are you? Genuinely asking because while I'm not fazed with your stupid comment I'm aware other people way younger than me would be.

I mean if it works for you keep on keeping on.

If I'm 33 and still talking in internet memes will one of you guys please put me out of my misery?

You think grown ups only talk about stock market, insurance and other adult stuff at a certain age? You're in for a rude awakening.

>If I'm 33
Sure user, how many years do you have left on this site?

>coming to Veeky Forums to find supportive uplifting advice...:

Wew laddy.

Well, I found enough support in this thread to change my life for the better and stop being so bitter.

lmao just fuck men, loser.

>I don't care about getting gf's no more, just pump and dump girls.
Whoa whoa whoa look at autismo virgin here, never even hugged a girl before and wants to skip to pumping and dumping! HAHAHAHAHA

You just have to accept that no woman will ever love your for who you really are, OP. That's just the way real life is. Like an user above said, all the girls that rejected you when you were undesirable will come back because you now have a thing that they want, a nice body. And they're willing to ignore a lot of personality flaws, up to and including physical violence, if you can just give them a good orgasm later. It's seriously sickening, The best thing you can do now is pump and dump, have fun and enjoy your attractive body, and eventually you'll find a girl that seems great but the thought that she doesn't -really- love -you- but what you can get her is always there on the back of your mind. But it's better than dying alone.

Thanks user, this is the type of response I needed to read.

They really aren't all like that, most of them for sure, but not all. By all means pump and dump all the worthless thots you want, but if you happen upon one of the few who aren't like that please don't ruin them.

Always make me laugh. Would you date a fat fucking disgusting girl? No? Then why are you surprised that girls give you the time of the day now that you're not fat and disgusting?
For me it's the opposite. Now that I'm fit, seems like only fatties approach me like they deserve me or some shit.

Fake and gay. Bait

because before they KNEW that you were fat, dressed like shit, and didn't have a job. now those unattractive qualities are gone, they want to date you. but no, they're the selfish ones that didn't want to date someone that didn't take of themself

>>"so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me"

No shit? Would you rather date a fat, unemployed slob of a girl, or a model?

beautiful. thanks krishnabro

This

They should have accepted his fat ugly body, every shape is beautiful right? Oh wait, fat acceptance is only ok when you're the person being accepted otherwise it's some tumblr nonsese lel kek lul

Get your hippy bullshit out of here.

>Implying you would date a fat loser
>Implying fat dudes deserve girls for no reason

Fuck man you deserve to be kissless lmao

>"so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me"
People have standards. You wouldn't fuck the female version of past you either.

So let me get this straight. Its ok for people to treat me like shit when I'm down and out in life, but as soon as I get material gain and power, I've earned some right of passage to be considered a decent human being? I get that having your shit together is important, but you need to recognize that is fucked up on the most basic level. It shows no self respect to who you're and where you came from. If it's all about the journey to getting fit, why the fuck do you only matter when you make it? Why not just take fucking steroids, steal shit, and murder anyone that doesn't like you?

Capitalist bullshit, sheep to the slaughter.
Burn my clothes and possessions, degrade my flesh, blow my brains out, and all there's left is a soul.

Yes I would. I 100% would.

How about love? Is love just fucking dead in world? Because is that's the case, would the fuck do I get locked for wanting to kill people? Because its wrong? You haven't even earned the right to leave in my eyes. Fuck you and the world.

poo in the loo has a point. We're all gonna make it brah

don't try to deny that you don't care about appearance, stop being a hypocrite.
Your fear of failure stops you from trying because you think that failing is worse than trying.

You should pay them back to the bitches that ACTUALLY did something to you, pumping them and dumping them or ignoring them harshly (why you should seek the contact with them if somebody that hurt you, are you a cuck?).
Not to the women that didn't even know you before.
A man is attractive to a girl not because is beautiful but he looks like he take care of himself, always remember that.

>the oldest surviving expression of the aryan warrior ethic
>'hippy bullshit'

brainlet detected

all me

>tfw family ever messages me only when money is concerned or they need something
>25 kissless virgin

granted im not super Veeky Forums or handsome yet, somethings off.

I need to fix a lot in my life still but im afraid im so bitter ill never be able to truly love someone and trust them

also im pretty sure i have fair share of mental issues thanks to shitty parenting, alcohollism in family and what not.
Doesnt help that my perception of world was bent by me being on 4chin

Would you want to get with a fat girl who dresses like shit and has no purpose in life?

Damn user get yourself out there!
With your list of achievements you ought to be delighted with yourself.
Can I recommend you get a dog? No matter how shit I feel my pooch always makes me bueno!

i read "Models" by Mark Manson

Try enjoying life for once.

>people don't like my personality
Treat RL conversation the same way you treat posting here. Do your posts make people laugh and give you (you)s? Then your words can do the same.

>>>"so now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a good job...yeah, NOW you want to get with me"

no shit, think about it

You faggots get resentful for people just being human, sad

youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

>w-women should love losers

this!

also
>yugioh

The real sickening thing is OP is the same. As if he'd ever have a crush on a hamwhale

Shut up you commie faggot

Millions of years of evolution have honed our choice in mates to perfection. Somebody who is fat and doesn't have their shit together would make shit offspring, so nobody wants to fuck him. Humans have evolved over their entire history to fuck the ones with material gain and power and ignore everybody else, because they produce children with high-quality genes which won't get eaten.

It's harsh but it's true and there's nothing anybody can do about it. It's beneficial to the survival of the race. It's deep in everyone's brain to cherry pick from the mating pool. So are you going to deny it and blame everybody else, or are you going to drag yourself up the food chain one lift at a time?

I understand how you feel, OP. It seems unfair to be left out when you are fat and ugly, but as other anons have said, it's nature's way of choosing the best mate.
The funny thing is, the girls who actually like fatties are usually damaged in some way.

I was fed this whole "you will find someone who loves you for who you are" crap my entire life. It's a nice thought, and you should avoid people who only like you for your things, but consider that the first thing a couple should have is attraction - and we are wired to like fit bodies. If you are not attractive, it's the first turn off for a lot of women. Then let's say you manage to talk to a girl past this barrier, but you are not yet considered a friend. Every time she looks at you she is constantly reminded that :
- you have no self control
- you probably don't exercisr
- you are probably lazy (in general)
Even if you have a great personality, it's not hard to imagine a girl not wanting a guy like this.
I know this because that's how I feel about fat girls. I would even add to the list that they are even lazier during sex.

There are still fat guys who manage to get girls. How? Girls also like influential guys, like in a group of people, so she would consider his social position to be a better indicator of his attractiveness. Or the guy is funny as fuck, or he has money. It's always something else, despite his fatness.

This is considering a "normal" girl. Then there are those with fat fetishism, or the ones with daddy issues, or the social outcasts.

It's fucked up, user.

Im still fat myself, and I had a lot of trouble understanding this. I used to be afraid of losing fat because I thought I would lose my personality. I was afraid that if I got thin, girls would only like me for my body, not for who I am. But the reality is, being fat is not taking care of yourself, it's letting go of half of who you are, it's choosing to live less and worse, and no one should put up with that.

Yeah you realized that thots and basic bitches are shallow as fuck but you made it and you have a "good job" so I'm assuming you earn more than min wage so nothing is stopping you from settling down and starting a family and give your dad a grandchild. You made it so be happy with that instead of dwelling on the past like an autist

>So let me get this straight. Its ok for people to treat me like shit when I'm down and out in life, but as soon as I get material gain and power, I've earned some right of passage to be considered a decent human being?
Correct

Everybody has problems, those people that actually solve or work on them are the attractive ones.

>I get that having your shit together is important, but you need to recognize that is fucked up on the most basic level. It shows no self respect to who you're and where you came from.
It's evolution.
Fat, ugly unemployed slobs were not the best mates for women or hunter bros.

And where you come from and what problems you face only matter when you actually changed, otherwise you're still undesirable.

>If it's all about the journey to getting fit, why the fuck do you only matter when you make it? Why not just take fucking steroids, steal shit, and murder anyone that doesn't like you?

Because as you already realized it's the fucking journey that matters, not so much the destination.
It you did it the hard way you gain admiration and draw positive attention.

>Capitalist bullshit, sheep to the slaughter.
There is no alternative to capitalism, and it's not even a fucking system, it's nature at its purest form.
Capitalism is the description of what happens if you remove force and fraud from the pool of acceptable human action.
>Burn my clothes and possessions, degrade my flesh, blow my brains out, and all there's left is a soul.
All that will be left is a dead commie and a history of failure(these go hand in hand though)

ugh.. now that I've cooked the food, seasoned it, and served it to these customers, NOW they want to eat it? why didn't these ungrateful fucks eat it raw and catch salmonella?

nice incel mentality m8

>notary
>good job
Don't you just have to pass some online course and you become a notary after paying some certification fee? This is what you consider a good job?

Your worldview seems pretty screwed

This user gets it.

The bob and vagene are one. There is no distinction between the two. If the bob shows, the vagene will open.

I don't lift for mating, faggot. I lift to be the strongest I can be.

It seems that the only thing thats going to matter.

Read Notes from Underground and meditate. Being bitter is no way to live, you owe it to yourself to change.

Fuck yes. The distinction is completely artificial.

>Oh, so NOW that I'm a function adult, NOW you want me?
>Fucking vapid sloots i tell ya

You're retarded.- Were they suppopsed to love you without any reason whatsoever?

Women ahould love human beings, but I guess gods are the only decent pickings for good-for-nothing sluts and gold diggers. But hey you got me, never going to get married after everything I've seen in life and read on Veeky Forums. Fuck you grand illusion of love, good luck with your cheating wives.
Mistakes and failures are what make us the most human. Pretending that we are kings of evolution and advancment is complete garbage. We are nothinf more than savage animals a best, fucking, killing and eating for less. You have all some shitty quality that you hide from the world that you haven't fixed. The only thing that truly separates the common man versus the elite is actually high intelligence and skill. Material gain can be a measure of that, but captailism doesn't provide an accurate rating of ones self worth. It only shows how much resources you can manipulate at a time. The poorest among you could be a savior. But you have forsaken the words of Socrates for BITCHES, MONEY, AND MATERIAL PLEASURE! DEGENERATES, ALL OF YOU!

I'll make sure to make it. I have to, so I can protect people from degeneration of the world.

Fucking Savages!
Fuck off, you populist scum.

alright literally today I just said fuck it and talked to this sexy ass bitch from my class since she was actually alone for once and easily got her number. It just made me realize that if you're fit, you're gonna get bitches, you just have to realize you're fit. So you must not actually think you're fit cause once you start thinking that you think you can get any girl because you pretty much can.

> terrible grammar
> kissless virgin
> "pump and dump"
> no longer desires relationships

Gosh this sounds like me so much. I am still so bitter and angry at the world as a result of my teen years. I just want all these fucking normies to leave me alone. Even though I was invisible to them before, now suddenly everyone wants to be my friend and I'm seen as the asshole if I don't want to reciprocate their small talk.

I don't think I can ever get over it and trust someone again.

same desu

This is my problem with it all
I can understand people ignoring me for being fat and ugly and then liking me now that I look better
But what is complete bullshit is the way they treated me about all the other things because I wasn't physically attractive

You tell them about your nerdy interests and before they'd laugh at them but now they think they're interesting and unique and want to play d&d with you
Before they'd tell you that they're not a very sexual person, they want to having a long term relationship with a nice guy, now the same people are spreading their legs for you and telling you not to tell their boyfriends

One thing that has stayed the same however is that women have absolutely no interest in any kind of deep conversation
When you're fat they just smile and nod and walk away at the first opportunity, when you're fit they just smile and nod and flirt at the first opportunity

Fuck women desu, men are better

A handful of these cum dumpsters will try to get knocked up by you. No troll, several of my pump and dumps said"no condom was fine, I'm on the pills." Do not fall into this trap, use a spermicidal condom and lube only. I also used to be a fat piece of shit, the difference being that I can fake confidence really well.
>t. Father of one

This. Was at a BBQ the other day with some 40 and 50 year old dudes. They talk like fuckin teenagers. One of them even had to deal with his dumb girlfriend's dumb bullshit. That being said, they know a fuck of a lot more about a broad range of topics and generally have some solid advice when you ask the right questions.

Can confirm. I talked to a lot of older people growing up, and I'm still friends with a few of them. They bullshit, joke around, and all that just as much as we do, they're just more clever about it.

>be shit useless person
>improve self to become much better person
>girls are interested in you since you became new improved person
>"no fuck you, you didn't like me when i was a shit useless person so now you can never have me!"

Good job cockblocking yourself.

im not autistic but i feel the same way, i basically can't imagine having a long term relationship at this point but i find short term flings happen easily at this point

im not even bitter about high school, i've just got brain problems i guess

>the body and mind are one
>op looks better but mentality hasn't gotten there yet

Leave

being ugly and fat people don't just reject you from a relationship stance, they reject you from a friendship stance, they won't even talk to you, an employer will not like you, if you make a joke people will try to twist it to humiliate you.
As a fat and ugly person you are thrown out of society
But once you change your physical appearance, you can have the exact same personality and everything else but just by changing your personality people will want to be friends with you, they'll laugh at your jokes, women will flirt with you, you'll have a much easier time finding a job, they'll invite you to things, in general they welcome you into society
This applies absolutely everywhere, no matter how professional

> So now that I'm fit, dress better and you know I have a job... yeah, NOW you want to get with me

Fucking duh. You are the amalgamation of all your actions and undertakings up until this point. Any concept of "inner you" is utterly meaningless unless it's back up by objective action in the actual external world. In the past you weren't really worthy of a relationship. Now you've made yourself worthy through action but you still have a complex about it? That's a bit of ass backwards bro. That's like passing a math exam and telling your professor "Oh, now that I've studied and solved the problems correctly NOW you wanna pass me". Well yeah, that's kinda how it works. Unconditional love isn't a thing and it really should be that way.

This guy gets it

I never got this bitter remark from recovering losers. What the fuck is it even supposed to mean?
"Oh, you didn't like me when I had absolutely no worth in society, but you like me NOW that I've improved and bettered myself?! Heh, how SHALLOW of you!"
Are you retarded?
A person's body is a reflection of their self. If you're a fat fuck without any visible grooming you project an aura of worthlessness. When you take care of that, whoop-de-fucking-do, people are going to treat you like a better human being. Because, guess what, you are.

You didn't deserve this degree of respect and human kindness when you were a sentient pile of garbage, stop thinking that people are shallow for giving you the treatment you have earned for yourself.

How to become notary
What do you make?
Is it hard?

You probably aren't fit honestly

screencapped for based live advice

This. OP, you're a bit of a sociopath because you don't seem to understand that people can't read your mind and no one has the time to get to know everyone personally. They don't know who you were on the inside, and you don't know them either. You can only judge someone based off their actions. That's what makes you who you are. People can make easier assumptions if you display what are some of the things that are important to you. They know you are decent because you take care of yourself, you have a career, you have goals. You gotta let go of your anger and your insecurities. You'll become regretful of the words unsaid and the things undone.

Break the cycle. Change.

First post was ok bait, but now it going to far.

>2 years ago
>be fat, always ignored
>decide to lose weight
>very hard to break habit of eating better, but eventually do it
>start getting more fit
>achieve noticeable results relatively soon

>now
>still fit, but 5/10 face
>girls look away in disgust
>all this effort for nothing