If you don't SIP you ain't shit

If you don't SIP you ain't shit.

Haven't seen that one in a while. Have another classic.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

BOOYAH

Thanks for sharing! I personally enjoy that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ with breakfast, on the drive to work and/or school (traffic sucks lol!), or while I'm just chilling on the couch watching streaming content and checking my fantasy sports teams on my tablet device.

And did I mention Zero Ultra™ has ZERO calories but still tastes great?

Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™ works for me. Don't you think it's time you try that first sip?

[SPONSORED]

*sips tea*

Sorry, Drumpfies. Nobody cares what racists drink.

What's wrong with coffee? Do you guys just hate him because he's black?

No, it's because their racist and immature. They can't handle the subtle strength of that smooth, dark beverage.

*sips on sips*

Veeky Forums failed me so here I am

>Rich Piana Gives Us the Scoop on His Favorite Sip Recipes
DELET THIS ;_;

TFW sip tea and coffee and S I P S
does that make me a god?

I have stomach ulcers, a can of that would put me out of action for a couple of days

Pic extremely related

Only because nos is sold out

go back to cu/ck/

Go back to /pol/

>cu/ck/
Alpha as heck m'lord

Do people on Veeky Forums really drink that shit?

I thought these threads were just for lols

Do you really not consume caffeine as a preworkout?

and delicious chemical sweetener. love me some cancer

[citation needed]

>tfw lo-cal is back

So a serious question: is there any real reason to drink this stuff over a cup of coffee or something? I stop at a gas station almost daily for a cup or a water but always see these in the case

I'm good I don't like caffeine but thanks anyway

0 calories if you count them

OK I get that much but is that it? Anything to really balance agaunst the artifical sugars it's got?

If youre hot and sweaty and tired after a long day of shitposting, the white one is actually really really good.

>he's never tried that first sip

this sip forced meme is worse than the funky moustache posting on /tv/ circa 2014

So go back to /tv/ fatass

Slowpoke here.
What is up with the monster meme?
Did Veeky Forums fall for some astroturfing?

But energy drinks fuck you up. They deplete all the vitamins in your body. I suppose their good for the once in a blue moon push yourself to the limit. But daily? Or even weekly? No way.

[citation needed]

They’re also diuretics and pull water from your system.

Can't even find the article but it was something on how the certain medical ingredients crystallize the vitamines in your blood and you piss them out.
But I think that's with all caffeine and whatever that drains your water soluble vitamins from your body.

All of the vitamins? What if I just eat food to gain those vitamins+extra water due to lost water from the diuretic effect?