Average Gen Z height

Yesterday I came by a middle school and all the kids coming out were at least 6''. They weren't older than 15 and all had adults heights. Mind you I'm in Canada and most of them were white but still.

Is the average height growing that fast?

No you are just a manlet.

My dad grew up in poverty and is 5'11 completely ripped.

I grew up middle class and am 6'5"

Had my Dad grew up with my upbring he'd be tall too.

Really makes you think.

I don't see that many tall people older than me.

Lots of young teens are over 6'' tho. What the fuck is going on? What's the actual average height for young white people?

>social status determines height genetics
what the fuck am i reading?

I see a lot of tall young people too. Throughout history height has always been increasing but I'm noticing a lot of lanklet teenagers too.

>I'm in Canada and most of them were white
doubt.jpg

Good childhood nutrition is a hell of a thing.

He is correct to an extent. Due to poor nutrition many members of the lower orders throughout history have been shorter than their genetic potential. But unless user is from a 3rd world shit hole I doubt his fathers height was limited by poverty. No one actually goes properly hungry in western countries to reduce your height unless he had some dumb parents.

Really? My dad grew up in the 60s and 70s, the nutrition was just not the same. I'm a goddamn manlet, and I tower over him

Childhood nutrition dude.

My dad only was able to eat school lunches

I had plenty of healthy food.

My dad lived in a tent for most of his childhood. His parents spent more money on drugs than food. He was lucky to eat every other day when he wasn't in school.

I grew up in a house with 3 meals a day.

t. 56% white Amerimong who gets new from /pol/

My province is 89% white.

Meanwhile your grandfather was a nigger and your grandmother a mick.

was your old man a carny or something?

My old man had drug addicted abusive parents.

>were at least 6''

Were they not wearing pants? No undies? Just Donald Ducking it?

Im 19 and 6'4. I cannot even sit in some cars cause my head hits the roof lol
White people are getting tall man

Humans are just going to get taller, get over it.
In like 100 years 6 ft 3 will be the new 6 ft

>live in poverty
>was 6'0" but lost weight and became 5'10.5"
meh

Isn't there a limit? Like I heard that if you get too tall you might have back problems and stuff. Like we're only meant for an optimal height.

What's your province

kek

some people are giant and it looks like a regular person was melted down and stretched out, but others that have good proportions, I think, do alright.

Bro, hella people my age were over 6 foot freshman year of high school. That was over 8 years ago. You're probably more focused on it now cause of the manlet meme

Nutrition and sleep quality through puberty is one of the biggest factors on height.
>both grandpas were 6'+
>dad is like 5'10ish
>brother is 15 and already 5'8-9
>I'm barely 5'8 at 23
>was on concerta literally my entire puberty so I ate little and got like 5 hours of sleep a night most nights
I got memed by the pharmacy jew

>dad 5'9
>mom 5'6
>brothers 5'10 and 5'8
>me 6'2

Hammerfell

My old mans 5'6" and I'm 6'2". On more than one occasion, I have considered that my mum banged the Daz at the fish and chip shop.

Thanks Daz ya filthy cunt.

im 6'4 and just apart of gen z