Is there a more inspirational fitness journey?

Boogies blood pressure , diabetes, sleep apnea , lymph edema ...etc were out of control and he could die at any minute.His doctors said he would go to bed and not wake up one night. Now he's lost a tonne of weight and his medical conditions have improved. He's cured his food addiction and gotten over his emotional eating problems.

Soon he might lose enough weigh to be able to walk without his mobiility scooter.

Truly the new king of Veeky Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SLVwZPMNxs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's gonna binge on like 30kg of burger kang soon so doesn't matter.

pay for my wife's healthcare

Its like saying a guy on roids who has just gone past ottermode is an inspiration and a pillar of dedication and good practise

>fitness

>tfw going through his boogiedown550 weight loss channel and seeing all his yoyodieting and emotional optimism+inevitable failures

Is there a more inspirational story than a literal blob begging for welfare money to get his stomach stapled smaller so he could lose 100lbs and still be a fat sack of shit?

Boogie not dying on that operating table was a sad day for humanity.

i hate this fat fucking faggot.
i hate all fat people though.

Back when I used to browse Veeky Forums regularly Zyzz had just died, Scooby was still about and people talked about Frank Yang, Elliott Hulse and Rich Piano.
Now every time I come here there's a thread about this autistic, fat-enabling piece of shit. Looks like the normies have won.

If he actually loses the weight, then yes. I'd say he'll be the king of Veeky Forums

BUT. The chances of him actually getting to a weight of least 180 is insanely low. Pretty sure he even admitted that his weightloss should go to a complete hault at 250lb. Which is still far from being healthy. He gets to least 220lb and I'll fucking praise him. But until then, BTFO

>king of Veeky Forums will a be globular, money begging faggot who ate himself into a new level of gravity density but got his stomach stapled

newfags please leave

Boogie's story isn't inspirational. It's the story of a contemptible fatass whose eating was so out of control that surgical mutilation of his digestive tract was the only way to save him from his revolting gluttony.

"Fitness journey" implies strength of character, effort, and self-improvement. I see none of the above in Boogie, just a low, shameful, commercial exploitation of his own buffoonery and obesity for ad revenue. He's just the 21st century equivalent of a sideshow freak. I can only wonder what it must feel like to only be able to support himself by degrading and humiliating himself like that.

I said once he loses the weight you fucking autistic faggot. If he manages to actually become healthy, then I don't see why he should be disqualified of the king status. Veeky Forums needs a new person to look up to, and boogie has potential. Now I personally doubt he'll make it, but if he does, then he should be praised for it. Isn't the entire idea of Veeky Forums is getting healthy?

>He's cured his food addiction and gotten over his emotional eating problems.

lmao bullshit

>become healthy
>guy is in his 40s after decades of completely destroying his body and a major surgery

even if he gets to a healthy weight he will be far from healthy

I hope Boogie dies

>Soon he might lose enough weigh to be able to walk without his mobility scooter.
He should already be walking at least a half mile by now. Walking is a huge part to successful GB surgery, and this is the biggest indicator that Boogers will fail. Second biggest is his consumption of "cheesy potatoes."

stop shilling this fucking fatass you autistic piece of shit

ummm honey... how about no, sweetie?

Veeky Forums means a lot more than just losing three normal people's weight through surgery.

It's about strength. And endurance. And flexibility. And aesthetics. And performance. And training methods. And healthy, disciplined eating. And skill. And determination. And persistence. And perseverance. And supporting your brothers and sisters who are fighting the same battle against mediocrity as you are. And strength of character. And self-cultivation. And refusing to be anything less than the best that you can be.

Veeky Forums is about what it takes to complete that last rep of your PR with perfect form. Veeky Forums is about gutting it through a distance run on a cold dark winter morning. Veeky Forums is about the thrill of competing against other athletes. Veeky Forums is about that sore, satisfied glow you get after a hard workout. Veeky Forums is about the deep restful sleep after hard exercise.

Boogie understands none of those feels. He is not capable of doing any of those things. What he is doing is not self-improvement; it's an admission that his character is so lacking in Veeky Forumsness that the only way to save himself from the fatal consequences of his own disgusting laziness and gluttony is to make it physically impossible for him to gorge himself, or even eat normally.

Even if Boogie is losing weight, he is not getting Veeky Forums.

How is his stomach the size of an egg but he still looks exactly the same as before lol

Because he uses the calories from his fat to give himself energy like he's used to but he'll still use too much fat in addition to the food he's eating so it's all stored back as fat.

>boogiedown550
lol, I didn't even know about this channel. he has been doing this bullcrap for 5 years now? no wonder why so many people here want to see him fail.

Nigga that was cringe as fuck

WOW REALLY ELECTRIFIES MY WATERMELONS

>Soon he might lose enough weigh to be able to walk without his mobiility scooter.
he currently walks with a mobility scooter? fucking yanks I swear

Inferiority complex triggered there, user?

>from fatfuck to fatfuck

woah

fuck off boogie

>Not respecting Boogie's demonic mayo powers.

Please. Boogies gonna live forever. He already harvested Rich's soul to survive his surgery. Who knows who he'll take next.

I hope he takes scooby

>when you have to get stomach shrinking surgery because you don't have to self control to stop stuffing your fat fucking maw

>That bulge
Jesus Christ, the stereotypes about bodybuilders are true

This was his idea of dieting. youtu.be/SLVwZPMNxs8

You ever wear briefs?

So he went from being Super Duper Crazy Disgustingly Gargantuan Morbidity Obese man and turned into a Super Crazy Disgustingly Gargantuan Morbidity Obese man.