Is pickle rick a Veeky Forums approved halloween costume?

is pickle rick a Veeky Forums approved halloween costume?

you need to GO BACK

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

hells yeah! Do it!

Get this Reddit shit out of here. Dress like Xavier: Renegade Angel like a true Patrician.

DUDE SPACE LMAO

Fuck Rick and Morty and fuck reddit people.

This is still the most Reddit image of all time.

Quite possibly the worst episode of the season.

Kys

>All these triggered sixteen year olds
C'mon kiddos. I know this is your edgy place but you can admit that you watch and enjoy the show.

>unironically watching cartoons

get out

go ask your mom's boyfriend

just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.
I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

Anyone else having to deal with being much smarter than everyone around them? I have an IQ of 114 and feel just like Rick.

That tried way too hard. My butthole puckered in embaressment from reading it. Reddit tends to attract a higher quality audience and they normally have impeccable grammar.

Veeky Forums, give me a decent halloween idea. I've gained muscle since the beginning of the year, but I'm not really big enough to really do any muscle costumes yet. What's simple, yet something other people will get a kick out of?

I've always wanted to go with a Cobra Kai costume, if you were big in one of these you'd look great

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 pounds of my total (preferably lower) beforehand.

Sonic

if you want to look like the biggest autist at the party, yeah go ahead

If you're into doturd.

Blackface.

Very nice.

>get on my hair level Mr. 1980's

>that guy who identifies with Veeky Forums culture and wont even try watching a show because people from a popular website sometimes enjoy it
HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU GET THIS FUCKING BETA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

this is just purple prose, whoever wrote this had no clue what they were saying. but a good attempt nonetheless

>not going as the BEST hotline miami character

I need to find that mask.

I've watched it. It's alright at best, but the fans all deserve to die of cancer

Tony is god tier

this. also the show now realizes it and is playing to their audience. most recent episode rick said he was so smart that he realized life was pointless.

exactly like

>most recent episode rick said he was so smart that he realized life was pointless.

I stopped watching that edgy show, but reading that
>pic related

Tony is easily the best HM mask

xavier would be a great Veeky Forums costume

>trying this hard to justify watching a shitty reddit cartoon

you think its fucking owned by reddit or something. im not justifying shit merely pointing out how god damn autistic you are. ive been on Veeky Forums my entire god damn life never have i gotten personally offended because someeone frequents a different message board. you're gayer than most redditors just because you post here doesnt mean you're fucking unique and special alright bud?

I like Rick and Morty but the fanbase is insufferable. Should I kill myself because I think I might be retarded if I think the same thing as these mongoloids

I kek'd

HOLY FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

Nearly all fanbases are like that though. Not worth mulling over.

>worst episode of the season
>the season
>season

you have to go back

>b-burp M-Morty y-your parents are idiots! S-space Morty! God isn't *buuurp* real Morty!

How do people find this shit funny?

I don't get this rick and morty shit. What is actually fun about it?

ironic shitposting

That post was an exaggeration, but redditors love all that dumb shit

Sexy Cat that's what I always do, not jacked but enough that I don't look feminine.

>that """""adult""""" who watches cartoons

If this is meant to be a satire of how redditors type, good job

the point is you are cancer, you are the exact person that you are lambasting. you are the special snowflake that "cant stand those reddit people" exactly the same as the 8 year olds who think Veeky Forums is FOR PEDOPHILES. kill yourself bucko

this

I'm not the person you were talking to originally.

I know posting on websites where there are no upvotes or usernames must be confusing for you, but please stop typing like this is /r/Veeky Forums.

Autism

you're just proving my point. so autistic you think you're cool for posting on Veeky Forums.

You got pwned! Read it nerd
P
W
N
D
Get schwifty hahahahahahahahahahahaha

>where to find mask?
>where to find that costume. Milsurp vest?
>How to achieve Tony-mode? Is it achievable natty?