What's your genetically gifted muscle?

What's your genetically gifted muscle?

Genetically cucked?

For me chest.

I literally have a fucking zyzz tier chest and barely hit it

Cucked is arms tho :/

Everything is decent. Back gains no mass at all though.

cucked chest big time, enormous and preportionarly strong lats and legs

I can barely curl 40s but i have 16.75 inch arms. theyve always been big

I have shit tier shoulders tho, also zipper abs lel

>cucked
inner chest
>blessed
shoulders, outer chest

>Gifted
Biceps. Always had a nice peak, even when I was 130lbs
>Cuckd
Chest. I always press with my arms.

Basically just saying I'm arm dominant. Honestly, I'd rather have bigger arms than chest, if one bad to be unproportional. Big arms in tight sleeves looks good always.

>gifted
calves
>cucked
chest

fatceps?
>tight sleeves
thats like a push up bra, except 100% noticable

>Gifted
Glutes, traps

>Cucked
Biceps, chest

a-are you me?

I don't use faggot words like cucked so I guess I can't reply.

The sleeves are tight because my arms are big, you doofus

>gifted
biceps and triceps

>cucked
i have the chest gap

>gifted
arms and chest
>cucked
Back and traps

gifted
>glutes
>quads
cucked
>arms
>delts

Genetically gifted: upper body as a whole

Genetically cucked: literally none.

>gifted

Calves

>cucked

None, really. Just wanted to brag about my calves.

for muscle? my traps and lats. I'm a fucking fatty who just got below 30bmi, but even at my heaviest I could still do pullups 3x5. My biceps are always fucky. when I was bulking I could have some decent fatceps to look somewhat big but now I just have shitty arms that don't fill a shirt out.

As a bonus my clavicles are always visible, even when I'm fat.

>Huge chest
>Huge back
>Wing lats
>Thick neck
>Wide shoulders
>Tiny t rex arms.

>Genetically gifted benis

But cucked every time I try to flex it in the gym mirrors for my Insta post

Can't wait till I get a home gym

GIFTED:
>Biceps/Back

Cucked
>Calves & Chest

I'm implementing calf exercises into every routine every day to counteract this but need something easy for chest.

why are the Veeky Forums kings so fat?

>None, really. Just wanted to brag about my calves
Your an ass!

teres minor/major, forearms, gloots

lats
;-; they just wont grow lads, got good low insertions too

blessed lats
cucked traps

>gifted
Lower body in general
>cucked
Lats

Got cucked out of good pec insertions. Getting bigger helps but they'll always look like b cups from an upwards perspective. Blessed in back and tricep genetics tho. N-no homo

>gifted
Back and shoulders. I've been yoked since I was like 14.

>Cucked
Chest. I can't get any fucking chest gains. My bench hasn't broken lmao2.5pl8 and is currently stalled at 205lb for five.
Can OHP 1.5pl8 5x8 without issue and diddly 4.5pl8, but I don't think I'll ever get above 2.5pl8 bench.

BICEPS, no doubt

>cucked

chest insertions (pectus), hips could be narrower, relatively short arms

>gifted

triceps and traps(back in general) of peace, zero gap bicep insertions, very broad shoulders, not a manlet

>

My whole upper body is genetically advanced. My shoulders especially. My squat lags where it should be hard

I'm a fucking skelle on the arms and shiet but I have a genetically muscular figure.

>What's your genetically gifted muscle?
Nothing
>Genetically cucked?
My gains are slow as fuck all over.

Great chest (bench is my strongest lift even though I'm a lanklet, when I get pumped it's ridiculous). Shoulders too. Have a great upper body even though I'm a framelet.
Pitiful legs though. My femurs are like those of a horse. Squat numbers are pathetic and I've made negligible gains even after lifting consistently. Thighs are like sticks, I would genuinely fit in a "don't skip leg day bro xddd" creepshot from some roastie.
Additionally, abs. I'm very lean but the little fat I have goes straight to my abs, and it looks like Scooby where his core is just a square of mass. I've never had a six-pack even when I was auschwitz mode and did crunches every day in high school.
Flexibility is also very poor but that's mostly because I'm too lazy to train it.

Win some lose some. WOuld rather it be like this than have a shitty chest.

fatty

>blessed
calves and abs

>cucked
chest

>good
Anything involving deadlifts.
>bad
Arm size - I started doing 3x5 225 over a year ago (and now do more; although hard to gauge how much more since I don't really do sets of only five anymore) yet my arms are still noodly compared to the rest of my body.

Just go for Sandow mode and say it is on purpose.

>Gifted

Back and calves

>Cucked

Bicep inserts and Abs

>gifted
traps, triceps, shoulders
>cucked
everything else except maybe back

>genetically gifted
Calves, but i had a motorcycle accident before 8 years and im now sitting on a wheelchair... still calves look normal though im paraplegic.
Second gifted are my back muscel, my back could be that of a greek statue.
>genetically cucked
Arms, but due to wheelchair my fore arms look now very strong, bicep still Looks Kind of weak...

Gifted back
Cucked insertions but nothing is underdeveloped

I want to make fun of you for trip fagging but you're in a wheel chair so I will let this one slide

>Gifted
Legs, never started doing squats until I was 19 but I could start at like 300 pounds and could max out the leg press machine at the gym.
>cucked
Arms and chest fo sho, they've gotten better but still far from even decent.

Soulders and traps

>Gifted:
Arms and bum
>Cucked:
chest

i appreciate that.
It may sound bit aronic, but i may could help in something.
Feel free to ask anything.

Blessed: Chest, Shoulders, Lats, Glutes.
Cucked: Calves (super high insertion), Biceps (same again).

very good lats and glutes
chest is cucked tho

>blessed
everything
>cucked
nothing

Biceps are amazing.
Everything else is meh.

My thighs and calves are naturally amazing.
too bad it makes it very hard for me to not slip into t-rex mode. really great for sports though.

Big ol' fucking meaty back, strong arms and legs with thick core

Fuckin' barrel chest and slight pectus just enough that the inner chest muscle is weakened, also massive ass

C o u l d B e W o r s e

My lats are good. My glutes are good. That's the only good thing about my body. Well my arms are ok. Chest shit. Traps shit. Everything else shit.

>Blessed
Pecs, triceps, hamstrings and quads
>Cucked
Zipper abs

Delts seem to respond strangely well to training (strict OHP 115x5 within 8 months of "training")

Glutes are most cucked. Can't wver seem to squeeze them or get them to activate during a lift so my squat and dead numbers are pathetic and my ass is the only part of my body that is flabby instead of firm and muscular.

>Gifted
Legs

>Cucked
Shoulders for sure. And my fat distribution makes me want to weep myself to sleep every night.

not necessarily a muscle but i have naturally very broad shoulders so my frame looks nice even with shit muscles

chest+arms is pretty cucked but getting there

>Blessed
Chest and back. Really nice X-figure, even though I'm pretty DYEL by Veeky Forums-standards

>Cucked
My bicep is short and weird. No proper peak.

biceps and tris grow so fast but everything else is meh and chest is defiantly below average