Aesthetics

Who do you think has/had the most aesthetically pleasing physique?
Aside from the popular fanboy answers of Zyzz and Jeff Seid, and the GOAT Frank Zane.

I'll sound stupid but Connor Murphy has an awesome body

Connor Murphy's got his proportions right

Mr Olympia wise a prime Kevin Levrone is hard to beat. I really always liked his physique. But if were talking best of all time id say frank zane is always first to come to mind.

Connor is a good answer. I agree he has great proportions.
As for Zane, he's definitely the GOAT for a reason.

Steve Reeves is my goal, both face and body. How attainable natty?

Attainable natty, but not without fairly good genetics and an insane work ethic. Basically you should be feeling like death at the end of your workouts and you might get there

Chris Bumstead at Olympia Classic Physique is pretty aesthetic overall. Great genetics, great potential.

klokov easily

"Basically you should be feeling like death at the end of your workouts and you might get there"

that would just overtrain the fuck out of you even with the best genetics ever

is the circled in pic related fat?

if so, what bf% do you need to be to get rid of it?

>that would just overtrain the fuck out of you even with the best genetics ever
stop being a pussy

you little 90s kids beta fuckboys dont even have the work ethic to overtrain if you wanted to. go as hard as possible or dont bother showing up

He was on test

i have done 4 k push ups one day and the next 2 k pull ups so fuck off, i know what work ethic means

but if you wanna gain lean mass you dont need to much effort

Legs look weird

>most aesthetically pleasing
Yeah definitely not him.

Looks a bit like broccoli

As a girl this is a pleasing physique

no shit retard

>as a girl with a feminine benis
fixed that for you

tossup between mike mentzer and bob paris

>As a girl
this is the 'ch0n, m'lady. can't go making outlandish claims like that without posting teets

unironically asking, why are his legs like that

Man nobody can tell you what you can or cannot do natty because they don't know your genetics and even if they did it'd be hard to predict.
Reeves is a bodybuilding icon to me, but I'd never try to look exactly like anyone, because I can't.
Best you can do is try going as hard as you safely and sanely can natty and see what you get.
Even if you don't look like Reeves I'm willing to bet you'll love your physique.
Be the best you, even if it means doing it natty.

>overtraining

you did not just pull that meme off the shelf.. did you?

genetics bby, but i like them i think they make him stand out rather then fit in

you have dysmorphia if you think that guy looks good. get some help

david laid obviously

bob paris easily the king of aesthetics, head to toe perfection. more handsome than zane.

There is no one better than Steve Reeves period.

>goal face
Have something lined up for your next reincarnation?