I want to be able to fully rip another grown mans arm off with my bare hands

I want to be able to fully rip another grown mans arm off with my bare hands.
How do I achive this?

hmmm, seems a bit strange user, but the important thing is that you have a goal. After all there is very little that can't be accomplished with a clear goal and a little bit of hard work. Best of luck ;)

The amount of force required to rip the arm off an average man is stupendously large. You will not be able to physically achieve this

The ammount of strenght to achieve that is equivalent to a 1 ton weighted pull up
And 1.5 ton weighted dip

Good luck bro

You need to become a jacked mad scientist who uses himself as a guinea pig for a new generation of super-powerful anabolic steroids he creates in his secret laboratory

Study robotics and bio-engineering and augment yo self.

Deadlifts and Rows everyday with extremely heavy weight, the 3GOMAD diet, and watch Buzzfeed videos all day to build up your rage and store it in your heart.

I would be very interested to see sources for that

You can rip and arm out of the socket using leverage like as in taught in BJJ. the skin and ligaments holding it in place you'd have to cut away

But what if he never asked for this.

>only wanting to rip arms off
>not wanting to be able to punch a man's heart out of his chest or lop off 3 heads in one machete swing

you're a disgrace, voorhees. your mother would be ashamed of how low you're aiming in life.

>tfw reached 1234 teens killed but still no qt3.14 jap gf

You lied to me Veeky Forums

Get help.
Your desire is not normal.
In fact its dangerous

Yeah, how do I make it to Jason mode? I don't care all that much about aesthetics, as long as I have a great back and shoulders.

Are you me? I want to be Voorhees strong too!

To answer your question, you can't but if you're 2/3/4/5 for a couple reps and can double overhand grip more than 315 without hookgrip or anything special, just raw squeeze, you should be capable of some screenworthy damage.

Is it possible to have a strong enough grip and arm to rip a man's throat out with your bare hands?

Think MacGruber.

You would also want to include olympic lifting and speed/explosiveness work, like any martial artist or other person whose life involves breaking bodies.

Chuckled during a quiz and failed gg

4x10 rows
Dead hangs
5x5 deadlifts

You would need some sort of razor blade nail implants

>tfw no matter how much you lift, you'll never achieve retard strength

Would it actually be physically possible to punch out a persons heart?
[spoiler]asking for a friend[/spoiler]

If you strike them in the throat using a sort of knife jab motion with your hand, yes.

drink wookie cum

Do reverse cable flys

get more muscles