Rogue packaging at its finest :O

itt i try to unbox my new kettlebell without making a massive mess. this shit sticks to everything wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

humansarenotbroken.com/about/plant-paleo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol why

Windex.
NH3 cuts the molecular attraction.
Little dots slide right off.

>vegan trap
Highly interested

i dont know whats gayer, your trip or the fact you bought a kettlebell

WHY

omfg

some of these are smashed flush against the kettlebell thanks to the weight

yay i did it

interested how?

kettlebells are gay why? i like having different tools for different jobs :)

time to up my kettlebell swing game!

I'm vegan and I'm interested in qt traps
looking thicc btw

DONT QUESTION ME WHORE. JUST SHOW ME MORE GLUTE PICKS

veganism

because its hard to go outside

yeah this stuff is the complete opposite of biodegradable and contains all kinds of gross shit that is bad for the environment. doing this outside would be a dick move lol

whoa hey. there's no need for capslock :O

Make sure to screen cap this guy's, another average vegan lifter full of estrogens kek

i guess you are way better person than me

How nu r u

think of all the cute bunnies outside that might suffocate on the gross styrofoam stuff! :O

give a hoot don't pollute! xD

???

Trannys are submissive men who are in the closet, scum of the earth.

:) Been vegan for 6 years, but gave up meat when I was about 5yo
are you on fem hormones

neat :)

yeah i'm on hormones. they're pretty great.

kill yourself

How long have you been vegan??

oh idk few years is all. i've played around lots with my diet over the years and i study nutrition in school. i've done like vegetarian paleo (tons of eggs), like this kinda thing: humansarenotbroken.com/about/plant-paleo/

and then just straight up HCLF veganism. there's a lot to be said of all these diet. and i like the health conscious meat eaters too. we should stop hating on other conscientious eaters!

>interested how?
interested in the fact that he thinks he has a chance with you because you're degenerate and based your whole identity around wanting to get dicked

i'm not degenerate at all lol. vegan trap is a wholesome girl who spends most of her free time preparing nutritious meals and exercising. fulltime student with a fulltime job doesn't leave much time for "degeneracy".

even if i did have lots of free time i'd be out working hard to be the best person i can be! making a sincere effort to better myself and treat people and bunnies with love and kindness :)

you post all this crap shortly after posting a close up of your ass

yes. so degeneracy is anything even remotely sexual, or what? here on fitness board you'd think that body pics would be normal instead of "degenerate".

now you're comparing body shots to shots focused on your ass, if a (real) guy did a shot focused on his dick then yeah that's degenerate behavior
if you can't tell the difference then you're more retarded than I thought

Don't like veganism or degeneracy, but bump

lol okay :P

Degeneracy is attention whoring on Veeky Forums to appeal to basement dwelling trap fetishists.
>inb4 you're not
You are.

You're trying to reason with a dude wearing a bra

L O N D O N

Is this whole thread filled with new posters or something