Does he browse Veeky Forums ?

does he browse Veeky Forums ?

nah he just goes on 4chen to look for shitty ylyl threads so he can suck all the originality and newness out of it and extract youtoob bux by doing the same uninspired shit over and over and over again

What the fuck happened to him

he's a regular on /pol/

Varg

b-but he s-sips bros, look behind

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Is he that swedish manchild? Looks like a dyel faggot.

he makes more money in a month than your entire family will make their entire lives

You white men are too obsessed with money and care not enough about character.

I feel like David Laid browses Veeky Forums

i am not white nor a man you generalizing retard. also funny how people who "dont care about character" manage to create the entire modern world for sorry pieces of shit like you and have less crime rates and better family lifes on average than shitskins ACROSS THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET.

t. poor

>makes jewtube money by autistically screeching and cussing like a child in front of a camera for the entertainment of 12 year olds
>a real job
Pick one.

Any evidence that he does or is this your spectulation?

do you need more evidence ?

what does this mean?

He swallowed the redpill.

Milo grew a beard?

London?

he makes more than a million dollars a month. is that real enough for you?

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want."

Money doesn't make him special, respectable or enviable. It's kinda sad that you think otherwise.

too many sipps

Monster energy shills themselves on here
"that first sip of the day"
Becomes meme

Just /pol/

He's definitely /ourguy/

Is that why darkies are all about flaunting flashy clothes and getting that paper? In fact I'm struggling to think of a race that's less money obsessed than whites.

JUST

>I'll be a good little sheep because my book of fairytales tells me I'll be rewarded once I die and teleport to a magic dimension in the clouds

Religion is truly the opiate of the masses

>Money doesn't make him special, respectable or enviable
uh,, yeah it does bucko.
>special
he is top .01% of humanity as far as wealth goes, isnt that the definition of special? having or being something that almost no one else has?
>doesnt make him enviable
so the ability to be able to do whatever the fuck you want the rest of your life, the ability to take care of your entire family for the rest of THEIR lives, the ability to keep his loved ones safe and happy and fed isnt enviable? please explain, maybe you can use some more over simplified quotes that have no logic behind them yet you believe fullstop because someone told you to

>Acting like an foul-mouthed manchild in front of millions of children for shekels
Yeah, I'd stick with my office job.

>Acting like you're too mature to accept 12 mill+ to talk to a fucking camera for 20 minutes a day

You're coping too hard there bud

Fpbp

*tips*

Then you're a fucking moron.

>Id
>I would
> future tense
> implying you have a future option to make 12 mil/yr
I think the conjugation you are looking for is I'll as in I will as in no other options available

This. This cunt doesn't "enjoy" doing youtube videos. does that 10 minute +2 sec video everyday for maximum revenue with the least effort. Tries so hard to be funny but he's just NOT.

saying he doesnt enjoy it or do it out of love isnt really a criticism. hes an adult and that is his job. you dont complain that someone who works in a warehouse doesnt love packing shit into boxes. Ive never watched his videos and I dont think hes funny, but I dont begrudge him for making a living

Well he shouldn't go on every podcast talking about how much he loves making youtube videos

His content is pretty alright now, it was better when he wasn't pandering to cucks for maximum revenue but I still watch him. But his latest video was pretty funny.

He seems like a well humoured and down to earth guy.

dam

Fuck off, pewdi

Easy not to care when you've always had money.

I never paid much attention to this man, when did he go from bottom tier annoying trash pandering to minecraft kids to what he is now? What changed? I'm so confused, because last I knew he was abhorred by anyone on Veeky Forums but now his stuff seems ok sometimes. Did he just mature a bit?

That and his core audience is also growing up. Makes sense to evolve with them unlike everyone else who stays the same and loses their original fans while the next flavor of the month takes the new kids.

He is not a retard. Of course he would take some looks.

in these posts:

>maaan its so dumb and easy what hes doing, look at the riches he has.. soo easy... simple...dumb...

THEN WHY DONT YOU DO IT XDDDDDDDDD

literal retardation

It's part of how he makes money. Can you actually criticize him for that?