How do you guys feel about Megsquats? She's an inspirational person who's extremely mentally tough...

How do you guys feel about Megsquats? She's an inspirational person who's extremely mentally tough. She slowly worked her way up to a 300lb squat naturally, which is basically like a man doing 600lbs, so basically she is stronger than most people here. Great video content and personality, I think we should talk about more often here.

she's got a pretty good butt

Go away Megan

her blond friend on ig is much hotter than her. shes alright tho

Can you show me?

I think its legit tough to be a women in the fitness industry and she does pretty good at it, not a great powerlifter but she has a really good message

i forget her name desu dont go on ig just saw a pic linked here

kristin something? i think her first name starts with a k

kristin pope? i think her last name is pope

yall need to stop shilling yourselves on Veeky Forums

besides one booty pic and everyone will subscribe anyway

>which is basically like a man doing 600lbs
>so basically she is stronger than most people here

That's quite a reach

>How do you guys feel about Megsquats?
She's another girl that hardly looks like she lifts, making money off being a girl.

Kristen Pope, most likely.

Maybe for the part about it being equal to a man squatting 600, but I doubt most people here could even squat 300lbs despite being male

this blonde friend? if so, then yeah it's kristen pope

yep. she makes my pee pee tingle

If we ignore all the beginners then yeah. I'm pretty sure your average non-skeleton could hit 300lb squat in like 8 months if they followed SS/SLs. It's taken her years. We have to realize that it would be tempting for someone who makes their money off fitness to have done a couple cycles. All the guys in her videos are obviously on gear, and if this her full time job, what's stopping her from spending $70 on a cycle of test and cruising.

Everybody subscribe to kristen whatever so op(fagsquats) gets butthurt and btfo.

the blonde is way less hot wtf are you guys talking about..

no no no. the blondes anoos way outclasses megs, if you watch megs videos her butt is way less juicy and more square and mannish

Possibly an awareness of all the sides associated with test usage in females.

Na she's pretty buff desu

she's a good gyal
go my girl into lifting showing her vids. She's not threatening enuff to normal women cause she aint roided out or TOO pretty.

I don't know how her and her bf afford their lifestyle to jet set around, but she provides a valuable niche

I agree with you on all this. if i can get my girl into strength training I doubt shes going to be turning to eric bugenhagen for advice so megs content does have a lot of value

you do realize that once your girl starts looking better and seeing changes in her body shes going to go for a chad? best to keep her on a leash and keep a lock on the fridge

dont try and mindcuck me friend, also she already has pawg genetics so im good either way

Shes annoying as fuck

t. insecure

i find her repulsive

>meg
>natural

Lmao, she has a receding hairline and the Chad jawline at this point.

not natty

She's meh. Don't even follow on ig there are 50 other hotter girls who squat more than her.

nah bro, she's the only bodybuilder in competitions who doesn't juice. Her 400lb deadlift as a 145lb women is just the result of hard work

Hnng

Every time I've heard her give advice it's been the most generic stuff, so not for me.
I guess if girls want advice from another girl she has a purpose, but I'd rather just listen to the best, no matter the gender.

Yep, totally. She developed that diamond cutter chin natty via mewing.

She has a receding hairline and a manjaw- she's pinned brah

Well shit I wasn't even the first one to point it out. Glad somebody else on this board is /woke/

Reminds me of my favorite actress.

yeah meg is really blocky and gross looking, she's sort of chubby and dumpy. The blonde is superior.

>women
>Veeky Forums
what is this, /s/?