Costumes

What are some decent, original Veeky Forums approved Halloween costumes

Propain.

Ooh frittata!

I don't know which is worse in that case, the series or its fanbase.

underrated, pls do it
don't forget the "wow!"
also walk around in a contorted manner like all your limbs have been broken

>wow user haha! Are you some kind of a gay stripper?

>N-no i am a character for Jo-Jo

>Oh... *walks away*

Done. Cutting the sleeves and using fabric paint.

Also, I opted for yellow CROCS.

Every Chad I know loves CROCS

Probably your shit taste

post pics user
do you have blonde hair too?

>>N-no i am aN AZTEC GOD OF FITNESS
>>AWAKEN, MY MASTERS.

>going to a halloween event with some THOT who has little to nothing in common with you
>not going with your true pals and having a laugh over jojokes

really awakens my masters

I actually liked the show and thought it was funny at times, Xavier's design, voice, and general obliviousness are hilarious. but other than that the execution is kinda lacking and it's literally a standard adult swim show, with second rate wordplay just quick enough to make dirty ESLs feel smart once they got it, and run of the mill muh randomness which gets overanalyzed as absurdist mysticism. The only reason it gets hyped up so much is because it failed and gives instant underground cred. You know deep down you'd be pushing rick and morty or archer had nobody heard of them.
it doesn't have that much merit and certainly isn't GOAT.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I've worn these every Halloween for the past five years.

>or Archer

What's so bad about Archer? Earlier season are GOAT.

nothing's wrong with it, and I honestly think there's nothing wrong with Rick and Morty (only seen season 1 though) either.
It's just you don't see anyone calling it god's gift upon manking and going out of their way to show you how much they love it.
You can say you don't like archer and no one's gonna threaten to kill you or worse yet, call you a pleb.
"underrated" things are always overhyped, util they aren't considered underrated anymore. just wait a few years and everyone will call xavier entry level/pleb.

I want to go as Pennywise but I feel like I going to get my ass kicked by some angry parents

Or just by people in general. I like the new design, but you better be prepared to fight people if you choose to be that this year.

I'm going as a nun. At worst I'll look like an ugly lady, at best someone will think it's funny.

Easy. Costs like $10. Wear gym shorts with it. Done.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens.

No blonde hair. Body is average by fit standards, if a little small.

5'11", 175lbs, 13% BF.

Good for normie standards.

Not the guy you replied to but I have never seen a group of dudes at a party wearing anime clothing that weren't autistic faggots no one else talked to. Aside from dbz and maybe pokemon

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Went as sailor scouts and people wouldn't leave us alone. If you're decently attractive that's all that matters.
If you're fat and ugly of course no one will talk to you.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

I want to punch you so fucking bad

Tasty

Rick and Morty's quality goes down fast. Season 1 is amazing, Season 2 is very good, Season 3 is a bit meh...

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid