At what age is a man in his prime?

At what age is a man in his prime?

Never.
Implying there is a peak also implies there is a height of purpose and since the universe doesn't bend to the human vantage point, you will never reach a "prime."

Neat philosophy and whatever, but a 90 yr old is never in his peak physical fitness

Whenever you peak. Could be anywhere from 18 to 50. Depends if you define it as just physically as well. If you define prime is more nebulous terms it could be anywhere from birth to death. I definitely know fuckheads who peaked in grade school and other people who peaked when they were 70.

Unless the universe bends to give you quads.

28-35

wasted quads

Now this, was an actual response

Athletically? 25-31

Then sarcopenia sets in but you probably made great strides in your career and have a family then.

quads of truth

getting these quads was my prime.

According to health fitness career confidence and looks this is when most men can and should be the most attractive.

physically, around 25

mentally around 55

stop jabbering with this subjective nonsense about it could be any time please

when he decides to try to make it

I peaked in high school lol. It's been only downhill after that.

Sounds right

I heard 28 was peak athletic performance.

This. As a 30 year old, Iwas so afraid of getting older but now I definitely would not want to be 21 again. Way more confident, calm, experienced, cultured from traveling, and women seem to approach me more often. A flight attendent even slipped me her number lol. Shit like that never happened in my early or mid 20's.

Helath wise, my heart rate is the lowest it's ever been, and my run time is the best. If I'm not at my peak I would say i'm getting close to it.

I already feel truly confident in myself at 23. Just keep getting better with age and enjoying this ride to the 30s

>implying David is in any way an idea male form
The sculpted was just a twink fag

Neolithic

A woman hits her prime at 14-16

testosterone peaks at 25

LEARN ENGLISH

This. This is when you stop being a kid but youre not one of the old farts yet

this and im not even a pedo

etc

god damn it

I'd say 28-33.

35 here, starting to feel the decline.

that's only because every 90 year old you've ever seen didn't live every moment as ideally as possible. If you could only make the single, best decision in every possible scenario, forever, you would cheat death entirely.

until you get cancer out of nowhere even though you weren't engaging in any behavior that puts you at unusual risk for it

kekĀ“d

The question isn't about physical prime though

20-21, that's the peak age, prime example: Mike Tyson

>there is no prime age for men
>it's what we make of it
Pretty inspirational user

HOLY SHIT YOUR NUMBERS

Are we talking physical prime?

The only correct and enlightened answer is 33!

The age at which our Lord and Saviour died and was ressurected!

Early 30s

Only reason why people say it's 20s is because by 30 most men are bogged down with responsibilities that prevent them from competing in the athletic sphere unless they are professional.

Compare college athletes to professional athletes (20s vs 30s)

Doesn't matter what sport it is, the guys in their 30s have peak testosterone and more experience. Their joints should be healthy still unless they intentionally abused them by doing retarded shit

This fucking guy

>great body, lift since late teens to early twenties
>great financial status, study/work since late teens to early twenties
>Security, has own home and own car
>Stability, no subjected to the market or to his wife fancy

40 is the ideal age

Have to agree with this. Around this age you're no longer a dumb kid and if you haven't been neglecting your body, you're still as strong as you used to be. I'm 29 and have never been stronger in my life, and I play sports/workout with those in their early 20s and they can't keep up.

My honest opinion is that a woman is in her prime for birthing and nurturing from 16-19
My subjective opinion is that a woman in her early 20s are the hottest

Nice lad. Lot of good shit to being a man

Teddy Broosevelt got it right.

There is no difference between an 'honest' and a 'subjective' opinion. They are both subjective.

My late thirties and my forties are being the best decade I've had to date. My fifties promise to be awesome.

Kek.

He would basically, like honestly, knock out a jailbait teen, and then fuck her as a MILF in her twenties

When he knows his life has been well spent.

this user gets it

>cultured from travelling
Travelling doesnt mean shit dude

I wonder if it's better to peak in your 20s/30s or 70s.

I mean would anyone want to peak in their 70s?

sperg

nuh uh god says you can only live 120 years. Even though Abraham didn't listen...

Late 20s to early 50s probably
But you can continue your career progress almost indefinitely if your brain doesn't start to rot with age unless you are a sad meathead like most users of this board

right, because the guy who's never left his mom's basement is totally the same as someone who visits other places.

traveling is a great thing to do and makes you a better person. just because you are scared of brown people doesn't make this less true.

>going to a place with brown people
shiggydig

Statistically for the average male who doesnt do shit its 23.
For athletes and people who lift long term are their strongest/fastest 27-35.

I read it somewhere in my anatomy and physical performance books but i cant find the source anymore

This is uncanny

God, I fucking hate people like you - trying to justify their retarded consumerism by stating that they're getting "cultured" or "finding themselves". Get your head out of your fucking ass please. There are so many things you could do with the amount of money you spent on travelling (which btw is a shit ton of money) which could yield equal if not better than the result you get from travelling oversea.
But yea, you're a good goy, listen to what the (((((advertisers))))) are telling you, travelling oversea is good. KYS.

poor fag detected. Not going on vacations to europe or Caribbean with family.

You can live ideally but there's a point where your cells will just stop reproducing right and you'll get cancer.
I read some article theorizing that a man could live a 100% perfect life healthwise and would still usually die of prostate cancer before 100.

Traveling is a lot of fun but it's a huge meme if you're doing it to "find yourself" (especially while spending your parents' money to stay in a pampered resort doing tourist attractions for Instagram clout)

Actually I agree, many men like Charles Darwin make an amazing impact on history while being 40

Even Trump, technically he is at the height of his life, he's the fucking president of the USA , literally the highest political position in the world and he's like 70

23-33 with the biggest peak being in the late 20s. That's when your body, at is base, is the most capable. Sure if you don't train your whole life and then decide to pick up a barbell at 45, you'll be fitter than you were in your "prime", but genetically speaking, that window is when your body is most physically ready.

i have counterpoints, but i dont have counter quads
you win

dating=jews
traveling=jews
drugs=jews
hobbies=jews
posting on /pol/ and wasting away=redpilled masterrace

you should travel more my man

>traveling is a great thing to do and makes you a better person

no its not.

lazing around on the beach is the same no matter whether you do it in croatia, in turkey, in mexico or in australia.
getting high at festivals or clubs is the same no matter whether you do it in berlin, in LA, in rome or in bankok.
fucking twenty-something college sluts is the same no matter whether you do it in paris, in st. petersburg, in seattle or in seoul.

the only thing you get from "traveling" (as it is generally done by young people) are having fun and bragging rights.
>look at how many places i've been to! this makes me interesting and high status!
beyond that, it's just vapid self-indulgence.

Tfw all this /fitlit/ happening on the board today

women are still prime at the age of 8. the prime of a women is not in looks, but fertility and ability to raise a child or multiple children in the future. of course non-virgins arent counted though

fuck i meant 18 jesus. maybe even 21 could still be in "prime". but a childless woman over the age of 30 is absolutely worthless, and if not a virgin then it's just pitiful. late twenties is even pushing it

24 year old virgin female here. At what age should I consider suicide? I'm thinking soon, like the Christmas cake meme.

at 40 you reach mental maturity
at 25 maybe physical or 20-25 ish

18-26
Then your testosterone lowers and you give into the MAN. Come home tired from job watch netflix and wake up and do it all again.

lmao

> I definitely would not want to be 21 again
This is a meme. Anybody with brains would want to stay young forever. You just learn stuff much quicker than old hags like you.

seems only normies can see the virtue in traveling
what a waste of money, time and effort

physically it would be in your 20s, but since most people never come close to their potential anyway it's not that uncommon to hit your physical peak in your 30s or even 40s when you decide to get your shit together.

career wise it's probably in your 50s, on average.

economically it should just get better and better until you retire if you do your things right.

I also saw statistics that say people are happiest in their 50s.

realistically nobody gives a flying fuck about you and your shitty "prime"

you seem really mad that you haven't traveled much.

If you're a basic bitch, just end it all now. If you're a qt neet girl who watches anime and works out, keep living until your late 30s. There is a very high chance a man will claim you.

i've been working oversea for 3 years in a country where people spend their annual vacation money to travel to
just last month i work + traveled to hong kong, paid fully by potential employer

all in all the enlightenment i get is just assurance that normies are moron

if you did not manage to get something out of living in a foreign country for 3 whole years then I think the main problem lies with you and your close-mindedness, not with traveling in general.

Late 30s to early 40s is about when your body will start crapping out if you aren't taking proper care of your self and you can't just rely on youthful genes to keep you going.

But if you take care of yourself you could be strong well into old age with any fitness loss minimal.

if you're ugly the sooner the better, if you're qt then fuck me raw first

U 1 CHEEKY CUNT

Physically, typically when your testosterone peaks, which is usually mid twenties to early thirties. After that, the first thing to go is speed/reaction time. Strength can keep building for a good while, and endurance can last even longer. Your ability to heal also gradually declines.

Mental sharpness will typically degrade slower, and accumulated knowledge keeps a long time, possibly til the very end. Read something suggesting that physicality + brain power caps around 50 for the typical male.

not what was asked. what you did there is what is called "moving the goal posts."

the question was "when is a man in his prime?" not "when is man in his peak physical condition?"

>100% perfect life healthwise and would still usually die of prostate cancer before 100.
>usually

OOF

Haven't encountered these fuckers since 4th grade..

Kek

Why is 1 not there

Respect your quads, but be this autistic INTP-T, pseudo-philosophy shit is dumb.

Honestly true. They are washed up roasties by age 18 these days.

There's no point in traveling user. It doesn't make you more cultured. Hence why white women come back just as fucking stupid, if not more, once they have "found themselves" in Europe and become a dog mom. McDonald's is the same here as it is in Paris. I travel between India and California all the time for work. Both are utter shitholes.