Let's get a feels thread going on

Let's get a feels thread going on.

Good parts:
> doing some great progress in less than two months since I started going to the gym ( 0.5pl8 OHP, 85kg squat and diddly, 65kg BP )
> finally got braces so I'm gonna get those smile gains
> seems like I'm able to pull a new chick every day

Bad parts:
>HPV won't go away. Kill me
>still balding
>still king of manlets
>oneitis going out with some dipshit photographer that travels around the world when I wanted to do that with her

How's your day / week / life, user?

>HPV
eww

Thanks user, i am not sure how about my week was, i didnt lift on monday and wednesday as i used to do, shouldnt be a problem since i go tomorrow, but it gets my mind

I know what you mean, user. Whenever I can't make a session I shift my gym schedule one day completely so I don't "take a day off".

yea thats it, i mean like, if we start shifting days we go further in future and thats not the way how it works. discipline is important, were all gonna make it brahs

>( 0.5pl8 OHP, 85kg squat and diddly, 65kg BP )
The fuck is that

Jesus christ those lifts, you must be a woman.

Give it time, I had a couple warts on the base of my dick. They went away by themselves. Took like a year though

Good feels:
>work is going great
>time goes past fast (good thing)
>diet and sleep are more stable
>slowly losing sugar and caffeine from daily flow
>chlamydia test was negative (but I am still suspecting)

Bad:
>can't schedule enough time for workout
>can't schedule time for washing clothes and cleaning my room

Not sure what to feel:

>have a NEET friend who lost his apartment
>take his stuff for temporary storage until he gets a new place
>invite him over because our common friend is coming to town
>both stay for weekend and leave to their own ways
>common friend is coming to town again, so invite NEET over too
>roommates think it would be great to throw a LAN party
>common friend plays on his laptop and NEET puts his gaming station to our dining table
>common friend leaves on Sunday, but one roommate says that NEET can stay for the new Rick & Morty episode
>don't really put much attention to it because I always come home late and tired

I really don't know should about a real NEET playing Danganropa on our beanie bag all day long and not greeting me when I come home. I think I should bring this up to my roommates.

He has implied that he would get a new place at the end of the month, but I have my suspicions

What should I do? This guy dropped out of high school and has pretty much no plans for future. One roommate has raised similar concerns as me

Kick him out if you dont want him there

It's good to help people when they're in need but they need to help themselves too. Give him an ultimatum. Tell him exactly how long he can stay and what is expected of him while he's there. Give him the boot if he fucks up.

Thinking about this.

Sounds fair enough.

We talked with one roommate about this and he said that he will ask about status of new apartment for NEET. I hope he finds new one fast

Good feels:
A co-worker from years ago recently messaged me to tell me she was REALLY into me, and that she still thinks about me years later. She's married now, but it's the first time a woman has ever declared something like that to me, so I'm feeling like a million bucks.

Bad feels:
I haven't left the house in a few weeks, and I haven't heard anything back from the dozens of jobs I've applied for.

you what do you know about your HPV? got mine removed. care to share some info. i myself havent gotten the area (throat) checked out after getting it removed a few years ago.

good parts:
>a lifestyle that allows me to do what ever i want. changed it to suit a lifters lifestyle
>home gym masterrace
>at a point in my life where i can do anything
>blessed with a great mind. belong to a religion.

Bad parts:
>bad back
>suspect illnesses soon
>cant decide what the fuck i wanna do in life. frozen as i dont wanna do the right thing.

>start working out at the end of last school year
>make some noob gains, learn a little bit about the gym from my strong friends
>uni starts again, get the self confidence to actually take my shirt off during marching band rehearsals with the rest of my section
>people completely overreact, "user when tf did you get so big"
>"user's ripped, wow"
>"user like three girls have asked me who that ripped guy is"
>still the bare minimum above skelly-mode, lifts are still shit, still have a solid year or two of work to put in before I get where I want to
I don't know how to reply to these people when they say these things. My gains are enough that I'm pretty sure they're not just making fun of me, which makes it worse. Apparently doing a few crunches, pushups and squats over the summer make you ""ripped""

80% of the sexually active population has it either assymptomatically or with symptoms.
Typically fades away after a year or two.

Had it for over a year now. Tried dissolving it, freezing it, burning it. Don't know what the hell to do. They disappear and come back after a month. I'm only a 23. Why did I have to live the degenerate life?

lmao father ted fuck yes

I got it in my throat when i was a younger. not liked i sucked dick or anything. just felt and saw a lump and went to the doctor. it was suspected cancer so it was surgically removed not too long after that. turned out to be HPV.

I'll always love you...

Good parts:
>finally found a shampoo that made my scalp stop itching
>benched 230lbs for reps on Tuesday, and inclined 195
>have 3 dates in the next 4 days: cute slim blonde with big boobs, tiny Asian who just wants me to come over and fuck, and a female physique competitor
>making fantastic budget progress, paid off credit card

The bad
>can barely squat 245lbs for reps
>can't deadlift more than 315
>can't focus on anything at work lately
>balding like a motherfucker at age 23
>going to the doctor tomorrow morning to get lump on my neck and under my arm examined. Really afraid it's cancer
>have rash in between buttcheeks that itches like a motherfucker
>tired all the time. Can't tell if overtraining or cancer.

>playing vidya all day and not looking for a job
>promises to be out by end of month

Congrats on new permanent roommate, user.

I really try hard to not compare myself to others, but...it really fuckin stings seeing my peers get ahead whilst I make such negligible progress. It feels like any hard work I put in has been in vain.

Insecurity has prevented me from taking so many opportunities socially, and (indirectly) financially.

This year, at 23 years old, I've adopted a now or never mindset. I've made some decent progress, but I could have done (& can still do) so much more.

Good Feels:
>starting new job a week today so will no longer be NEET
>recently squatted 3.5pl8s and can do 3pl8 for reps which has always been a goal of mine
>living with new housemates who are v cool and supportive
>grill I was seeing 2 years ago is splitting up with bf, we chatted and still have feelings for each other so might give it another go
>finally feel like I'm in control of my life for the first time in 3 years

Bad feels:
>just got kicked out of uni, it clearly wasn't for me but the truth hurts cause all friends have managed it
>can't play football for uni team that I love cause I'm not a student anymore
>still tfw no gf atm
>havent told parents about uni situation, theyll be so disappointed

Unsure feels:
>housemates uncle an heroed and she is struggling to cope so makes me feel like my problems are nothing in comparison
>things might not acc work out with grill I used to see
>no idea what Im doing with my life now

I sincerely hope this is not the case. This guy really hasn't done anything after his civil service (lol Finland) except played vidya and watched almost every possible kind of anime there is. At least now he has depression diagnosis and medicine. The more I spend time with him or his kind, the more I think about how people just should go to work.

Good
>high
>about to play some vidya
>gonna be lifting in get to see my lovely cohort in class afterward
>think I'm very slowly moving on from oneitis praise the emperor

Bad
>cohort has a clear rift with a couple students so we don't ever study as a full group or hang out or anything
>oneitis is in my cohort so gotta see her weekly until at least April
>might be getting exam results back
>another day I wake up with a misaligned jaw I can never afford to have fixed
>another day I wake up in abject poverty
>another day I wake up in crippling loneliness

Ive know people like that. They dont do anything without being pushed. He’ll stay there as long as he can until you drop the hammer and make him leave. Who js covering his food?

Good
>I'm bulking and making mad gains.

Bad
>I'm bulking and eating is really hard.

The good:
>Finally started cleaning up my diet and shopping well.

>As a result, lost a few inches off the waist that had been making me feel like shit for too long. Trying to lean out my builtfat.

>Got my qt into a training regimen too, and helping her eat better.

The bad:
>Anxiety is back, pretty bad. Feel like I have accomplished nothing as I watch my friends go into their senior year of college ("fucking already, holy shit I'm being left behind by my best friends, I'm gonna come home without having finished school like them and I'm just gonna be the dumb muhreen that didn't amount to anything")

>Really want to finish my bachelor's but the schedule I work makes that difficult. (Also makes it hard to gym consistently)

>Don't have enough money to do the things I wanna do right now, like go shooting or buy backpacking gear or get a bike.

Good
> lifts gone up and looking sexy as fuck
> college is fun
Bad (it's long)
> finding a gf is hard
> hurt my hand real bad
> sleep schedule is horrible
> saw a cameo of me in a video on YouTube and was disgusted by my body
> college is also hard

did u use a condom when u got dick warts?

Weeks been shitty

Catched a cold, fever dreams have me dreaming about my Exgf all the freaking time

Sad cunt and losing gains all over

All you HPV fags should use sallicilic acid. The gel form is probably best. Get that shit all over those little warties. It may burn like fuck at random points, depending on how heavily you use it. Eventually your nasty little skank-trophies will do up and slough off layer by layer.

goods:
>steped up my workouts from a couple of excesses to 2 hour routines
>got all As/Bs on all my midterms so far so ill spend the weekend home with family
bads:
>haven't talked to another human excluding group work for like a month
>some guy in my class saw me at the gym and said hi but i just pretended like i didn't hear anything and ignored him
>been living in a rv outside of an abandoned sports authority to save money
>no electricity or wifi unless i use my phone as hotspot
>it's been getting cold lately and i don't want it to effect gains
>been eating nothing but penut butter
>haven't brushed teeth in ages

>misaligned jaw I can never afford to have fixed
Guessing you're in the US. Go to Eastern Europe, have it fixed there.

>oneitis is getting more distant from me everytime i try to get closer
at least i got bench pr, my deadlift and squat finally looks decent and im cutting weight at decent pac e

Man I had it burned with a fucking laser machine. And the worst part is they're on the bottom of the fucking dickhead. Like under the rim of the mushroom. It sucks.

>mfw 25 kissless virgin so i never had stds

out fucking played

Good stuff:
>making newbie gains
>did a pull up
>only 15 pounds away from goal weight (cutting)

Bad Parts:
>crippling loneliness
>breaking out
>haven't been sleeping

>boers retaking sour africa
>AFD holds 88 seats
>kissed a girl last night
>have date for this weekend planned

Things are looking up

Good:
>Still tall
>Still ripped
>Got in to search and rescue team with a perfect score

Bad:
>Still lonely
>Still having trouble with education
>Constantly tiered physically and mentally

ok to anons that ever smashed

if i ever get to tap a cute girl, should you admit afterwards that it was your first time? >implying she wont be able to tell right away

my biggest fear is that i will fall for some cumsock that sucked off billion dicks before me, and i will think shes all perfect

am i fucked Veeky Forums

>tfw ywn have virgin gf to lose virginity togheter
this is not possible when youre 25 yo right

Got some bad feels

>last night
>date night with GF cause she needs quality time
>after dinner were at her place and I'm in my underwear
>ask her if I should bulk or cut
>she goes into a insecure depression worrying if I'm to fit for her
>just lays there with her head in the pillow
>no sex
>wakes me up this morning and asks me "what should I change about my body?"
>nothing babe, you look great.
>"why can you ask me what you should change but I can't ask you?"

TFW GF

Skank Trophies, KeK

pro tip:if you don't have hpv you ain't fucking

tell her to hop on gomad and do squats togheter you fag

literally my dream

>have crush on this one girl at work
>she had thicc factor going for her (not chubby but really nice curves, very balanced look)
>apparently she was insecure about it and lost quite a bit of weight
>now she has small narrow butt that doesnt look any good
>she wants to lose even more weight
>ywn make her bulk up and get some natty ass gains
>ywn coach her in deadlifts and squats and have sweaty sex after training

why breathe lad

make my dreams your reality lad
its not even about her results, just doing shit togheter that hopefully you both enjoy.

t. 25 kissless virgin

day
> be me
> work on master thesis
> get inconclusive results for whole week
> try to figure it out again today
> experiments still inconclusive
> guess what I will do tomorrow

week
>look at day

life
> overweight, even though diet is good
> got contract with gym, so I can and am going to start training again
> no freinds
> dateless, kissless, virgin
> no gf
> chronic physical pain
> burn out
> depression
> at least not manlet

I gave her a program to follow in the past and she does fuck all with weights. She looks great as is, she is an ultra runner with big ole titties and a think booty, she's quite petite, her stomach looks good and she's super sexy. She really doesn't need to change anything for me...

also you should have fucked her right there and then to make her feel attractive

you fucked up bigtime lad by basically confirming her worries of her not being attractive to you (even if its not the case)

tfw had an oly gf

man...that sure was the dream lads

where do you find athletic gf

inb4 gym

>Chance to mold your he into a 10/10
>Be a beta bitch instead

not gonna lie, here

I'm not going to fuck some girl who is throwing a fit. If she wants this dick she needs to get sexy for a nigga. If I gave her positive reinforcement for acting like a little bitch, she would continue to act that way for my attention.

but fucking = sexuall attracted = making her feel attractive

idk lad
im kissless virgin after all so my advice is worth fuck all

but as i know women barely value words of men, only actions
so either fuck her as shes lying face in pillow or so something to make her feel good

this

jesus christ i have no desire what so ever to get back in dating with that sort of woman

my last gf was really self confident, never asked me " am i too fat" shit and was overall confident with her body

god your post is making me mad i hate woman who need confirmation and shit

you have a titcow gf? that's all I fucking want in life, give me advice breh. I'm already getting big as fuck this bulking season, but mfw kissless virgin

>complaining about HPV

AT LEAST YOU'VE HAD SEX

how old are you? I've had several tit-cow GFs to the point where it is a novelty.

>go lift
>new OHP highscore
>get home
>grab phone
>the post workout high takes over
>text ex that i loved her that i can't stand the idea of her being with someone else than me
>hit send
>go take a dump
>realize what i've done

rahhhhhhhh

Good parts:
>bought gf engagement ring this week
>started going back to the gym after 2 years of body weight shenanigans

Bad parts:
>still hate my fucking job
>getting to sucked into meme protests
>trying to do with the fact that majority of my race is literally retarded and refuse to help themselves
>my dog knocked over his food bowl again

Not bad desu

>mfw got kind of thicc lately (not even close to goal body because >lifting for 1 year)
>latina milf at work (30yo hot af with cute face,flat chest and bubble butt) pointing at my chest and mumbling something that sounded like appreciation
she mirin
(or my gyno is getting out of control, but i was cutting lately so unlikely)

>date night
>she needs quality time
>back at home in underwear
> she needs quality time
> you arent even paying attention to her, instead are asking her about your body
> wonders why she gets upset

Nigger what is the point of taking your girl out on a date if you aren't gonna fuck her brains out later? If the "problem" with your relationship is that your gf is dissapointed that you don't give her a good fucking then I think the solution is pretty simple.

Delete the number. Ex's are never ever worth it. You guys arent together for a reason

Yep. Had one pop up right on the top at the base. Right where my pubes were growing. And a couple on my nutsack

don't know the real reason don't care but the thought of someone else receiving the treatment i got makes me sick to my stomach

not gonna delete her number, i find deleting/blocking pretty childish tbqh senpai

Finnish tax payers cover the food lol.

You gotta move on though unless you guys are (((friends)))

nah m8 no friends haven't contacted her in weeks but this workout high messed with my head

>Get a outbound sales job so you learn to deal with rejection and lean how to overcome fear of approaching strangers
>keep working out, although it really isn't that important
>be or at least seem ambitious
>be confident in yourself (confidence is learned, I'd recommend tony robbins instruction on how to be confident)
>if you're voice isn't deep, speak deeper
>good eye contact
>when a girl is showing interest and earns a compliment, compliment them on something about their manner of communication. (nobody ever does)

She's not dissapointed in that. I fuck her brains out all the time. But I'm not going to fuck her brains out when she's laying there like a sad sack of shit. I was giving her attention all night and when I asked if I should bulk or cut it was after she told me how good I looked, totally appropriate.

thanks

The pump made you do it lmao

Unless your a virgin you probably have it too.

fuck the pump man now i'm scared if/what she might reply fuuuuuuuark

I have good news, you're thank you (as opposed to writing a mirage of excuses as to why you can't do what I suggested) is a sign that you're gonna make it bro!

its called pump and dump for a reason
(get pump, get dumped)

post made me laugh user thanks

Good
>Just hit lmao2pl8 squat this morning
>Started swimming for good all around training
>6'3 Ginger
>Just started talking to a thicc Asian in my swim class
BAD
>can barely bench 100 for reps
>Lost 4 pounds this month bc poor college kid
>Barrel chested so my ribcage juts out at the side
>Eh face
>Lanky
It's a mixed feel

same here except my squat is over 3pl8, diddly is over 4 pl8, ohp is 1pl8 and bench is almost 2 pl8, yet i look like shit

us lanklets have it hard, but i believe were gonna dwarf the manlets if we dedicate enough time

oh christ

she answered
>thank you. user i can't keep in contact with you i'm sorry

>Ask her a question about your physique, just looking for input.
>instantly makes it about her, and has an emotional break down.

Jesus fucking christ I hate this shit. I'm so tired of giving girls all this attention but the moment you try to talk about anything relating to yourself they blow it off or twist it into being about them. Most mentally exhausting thing about GFs

>thank you

Feelsbadman. Couldve gone worse

Good feels
>Job is going fine
>Making new friends easy enough
>Starting to look better

Bad feels
>Salary is shit
>Still get reminded of ex and fill hatred
>Haven't meet anyone I'm attracted too lately

send a dick pic with no message

>compliment them on something about their manner of communication

What do you mean by this?

man this response is bringing all sorts of feels up in me rn

Send her a video of yourself crying and flexing

Send her "I understand. I miss what we had together but I can respect that you want to move on. I won't message you again." With an attached photo of your penis.

kekd
sounds about right, the penis pic i mean

Checked and correct!

You should actually send that though

Worst case scenario she blocks you and you no longer have to worry about embarrassing yourself messaging her

Best case scenario she thinks it's funny sweet or arousing and you get laid or back together

if she thinks it's funny sweet or arousing i would re evaluate my choice in woman user

Yeah but after you get laid

>HPV

iktf

Good Question, as it is something that has worked extremely well for me.

>notice and mention in a positive manner
"Oh wow, you actually thought about what you said before you answered, didn't see that coming!"

"I like the way you speak of your family, to be honest I'm actually suprised you have a good reletionship with them, thats pretty cool"

Those are obviously general examples, noticing more specific things in a positive and surprised manner is where it's at. something they do with their eyes, hair or nose when they communicate is also fair game.

i'll try that then

jesus christ that first reply is autistic af

t. autist