English you dip

your own you dumb cunt

the universal language. math. bitches love math

Cringe

C++

Cringe

Cringe

great answer, fellow /g/entoomen

Italian. You only need to learn like 10 expressions and the accent, then you can make any bitch wet.

give examples of expressions pls

Touch your middle finger and thumb and point them up while speaking.

Wow user, all the languages of the third world and then English so you can hopefully get a real job one day

The language your wife will be speaking you sorry lonely cunt

It's the 21st century, user. All you need is JavaScript and use electron to port to desktop
There's no need to use outdated languages like C++

lmao kill yourself

Somali

>be a skinnyfat DYEL 17 year old kv
>go on a vacation to Aruba
>a group of qt Colombian girls see me swimming on the beach and approach me
>none speak English
>one calls their little brother over to translate (he speaks English for some reason, but not too well)
>they start flirting with me through a 7 year old boy and invite me to join them at aome club later that night
>don't go, regret it for life

Fuck, if only I spoke Spanish

body language, just be yourself bro

>Thinks the point is to meet the most number of qts

Rather your looking just to get laid or for your oneitis, meeting the most qts will just get you into the acquaintance/forgotten zone. This is why if your goal is to get intimate with people, you should expressly learn dead languages like ancient Egyptian, Latin, literary Chinese, etc.

If you speak common languages like English, Chinese, Spanish, etc, qts who also speak it won't give two shits. If you speak ancient Egyptian the one qt who is learning how to draw her own vultures, falcons, pheasant chicks, etc, will pretty much instantly throw herself at you.

Spanish.

Australian

>uhu, uhu. This is how autist think
Strategically sound, but autistic as fuck

FUAAAAARRRKKKKKKKKKK WHO'S THE GIRL IN THE /G/ PIC TELL ME NOW

Despite being largely Catholic, south- Americans have a pretty sex-positive culture for the most part, so Spanish or Portuguese.

>4 top tier languages
no you speak 1 4th tier language, 1 2nd tier language, 1 1st tier language, and english, which is the baseline