Best test boosting stack on the market? I'm looking for something to give me the extra edge but also legal!

Best test boosting stack on the market? I'm looking for something to give me the extra edge but also legal!

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120623144944.htm
independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html
healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20352370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None.

There are alot of small things you can do to increase test, if you do them all it might make a difference, might not tho.

Still these things can't even compare to gear.

No pure delusion. All this no cap cold showers eat 70000 cholesterol are pure broscience

naturally boosting test is all about living a certain lifestyle. There are lots of things men can do that are scientifically proven to slightly increase test and many of those things combined would probably make a man have high test.
Be active during the day, be social with both men and women, have sex, be competitive, do HIIT, eat healthy food and avoid sugars, check that you don't have certain vitamin or mineral defficiencies.

For supplements I'd say zink, magnesium, boron and vitamin D and k2 would be a good start.

>tattoo

Perscription testosterone

>not branding your gooks

Thanks for the info!

>would probably make a man have high test.
No, nothing legal will increase your test past your body's natural limit for test. Everyone's limit is different.

Ex. My limit might be 680 iu and your body might be 590. If you did everything right, you still wouldn't be able to match mine because your body just did not develop in a way that produces as much test - no matter how many cold showers or days of retarded nofap you do. This is why people risk going to prison for steroids instead of simply taking a few vitamins. There is no other way around it.

>tainting your perfectly good slamfu

fucking end your life

All asian women deserve western cock

why legal? niqquh just buy some BTC and order it on the dark net, cops don't care about small-time users

Anything that actually significantly increased hormone production would be classified as a drug.

The best thing you can do is avoid hormone disruptors in the environment and make sure you're not deficient of anything by eating a varied diet.

When in my post did I mention cold showers or nofap? High testosterone doesn't automatically mean higher than the natural limit. If you now produce 680 and also live a lifestyle sitting all day and have several nutrient defficensies you would most likely be able to reach 800-900 by improving your lifestyle.

>you can literally buy testosterone
>but instead I'm gonna buy 10 other random supplements to boost my testosterone
really prolapses my synapses

>I'm going to inject hormones because my beta male body can't produce enough

Testosterone.

>Beta male body

Like Arnold, Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Tyson Fury, Lance Armstrong, Alistair Overeem, Alexander Povetkin? Are those betas in your retarded mind?

Why is this something bad, girls do shit like this all the time.
Trying to improve is better than the alternative..

Yet the ways to improve are women's magazine tier case and point

You missed my point.

Firstly, I know you didn't say anyhing about nofap or cold showers. Not everything I said was directly about you and what you said. I was referencing the nerds that think these ridiculous wastes of time are what separates them from Arnold Schwarzeneggar.

Secndly, you missed my point about LIMITS. People have different LIMITS from each other, but everyone has a natty LIMIT of test their body can possibly produce NATURALLY. So if I have 680 iu and your limit is 590 but you want to reach 680 like me... YOU CAN'T. Not without steroids. I don't know how much more simple I can make it.

In your post, there was no point in mentioning how curing nutrient deficiencies and living a more active lifestyle can raise test. That had nothing to do with anything, but maybe you mentioned it because you didn't really understand my whole point about different people and test limits.

In my opinion anyone who isn't competing in bodybuilding is a total loser if they take steroids. It just shows their insecurity and not having the willpower to train naturally.

who makes these? Asian cucks or delusional white guys?

lol got 'em

Try to wrap your mind around this simple concept that you just aren't familiar with: You need testosterone to build more muscle. unfortunately some people don't produce as much. Women for example produce like 1/3 the test that a low-test male produces (haven't checked the numbers in a while but it is close to this). In order for them to get JACKED, they can't just take vitamins and supplements to give their body everything it needs to create healthy natural test BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOW LIMIT FOR HOW MUCH TEST THEIR BODY WILL MAKE. So they need to be on steroids.

obviously everyone have different upper limits. My point is that most people aren't even near their upper limit if they live the normal lifestyle of today. That's why improving different aspects in peoples lifestyles will make them haver higher testosterone. Not higher than the upper limit but higher than the current low production.

>Hapas w/ white fathers turn out gross and homicidal...
Leave the race mixing to white women. You unstable beta cucks only produce Elliot Rodger types.

So if you want to get muscular and reach your goals but not show it off in front of every one... you're a total loser? You NEED to be devoting yourself to competitions and give up whatever other responsibilities you had in life to chase the stage as a professional bodybuilder in order to take steroids, that's what you are saying?

I have to stop for a second -- how old are you? Tell me.

Obviously you are on steroids. So what are your reasons? insecurity? I suppose it's all normal too for women to insert silicone in their breasts and ass to achieve a certain look

I bet it turns you on though, doesn't it, asian boy? In fact I bet you've got a little stiffy in your pants right now, don't you? It's okay, just remember to dump your little squirt in the toilet afterwards, where it belongs.

That limit that you acknowledged really is not far from whatever you already are. If your body weren't making enough test, you would start turning into a woman because of the estrogen.

To get back on track with the original point: Increasing your test to it's maximum natural limit will not turn you from Peter Parker to Spiderman.

I mean, take a testosterone "support" supplement (if it says it's a test "booster" thrn it's either lying or illegal, in America) but don't expect miracles. Most test supps will say "support". This is because it won't actually give you anything more than what naturally have. It only suports what you can make.

Relax with the assumptions kiddo. I am not on steroids. I just researched and understand them because of my many years in the gym.

Answer the question: How old are you?

what was the website link with those pictures and BWC captions? i remember there was one

> this
> improving yourself

This old guy I know always tells me I need to get an Asian wife because they're real women and not entitled whores like western women. He calls them Little Brown Fucking Machines and tries to explain how all his friends with Asian wives are really happy about it.

>kiddo

That really showed him your experience and old age

just google for "tumblr asian white cuckold captions"

>pro bodybuilders
>no willpower
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I do not disagree with you about that and I never said such an increase in tesosterone would make you into superman but it certainly makes the body healthier.

I assume you are familiar with the decrease in testosterone in European and American men aswell as the increased amount of teenagers suffering from hormonal inbalances. This is most likely a result of our new style of living in the West.

I assume you have a source for that

>tfw no dumb gook slave GF

>being this mad
not gonna make it

Horry sheit!

>still won't say his age

Little inexperienced, limp-wristed faggot. Too scared to not be fake for once?

You're the one that said it can make you "high test". Some people simply cannot be high test. Not naturally. Go read the post chain. You forgot what you were even talking about, didn't you?

did a quick google search

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/06/120623144944.htm

>independent.co.uk/news/science/sperm-count-west-men-health-drop-60-per-cent-years-modern-life-a7859491.html

>healio.com/endocrinology/hormone-therapy/news/print/endocrine-today/{ac23497d-f1ed-4278-bbd2-92bb1e552e3a}/generational-decline-in-testosterone-levels-observed

>age is relevant in a discussion

I'm 26, how tall are you?

REEEEEEE IM JUST SO HORNY ALL THE TIME NOW

I'm flying to study in Japan soon and this is making my peepee very hard please tell me where to find more.

being this butthurt

6'2"
Have another week of nofap, virgin

your butthurt insecurity is delicious

It looks really pathetic when peoppe act like they are hapoy about other peoples frustration on the internet

Thicc Asians ...meh

Some tits sure but give me a petit lil booty on Ling Ling

>northern azns = waifu
>jungle azns = slamfu

Hapa girls and white guys, i doubt asian dudes are into cucking but people do love mocking asian masculinity/hapa groups

>only know what 4 of these are
phew glad im safe

>watching a girl being fucking by any guy
>doesn't realize being subliminal programmed to be a KEK

i'm sure 4 billions of us can handle the mockery. (oke, half of those numbers)

eliot rogers was half jewish, not white

all of the fucked up half asians are half jewish

half asian half jew dudes trying to make whites look bad by people assuming it's white guys making those

they're made on r/hapas

>That limit that you acknowledged really is not far from whatever you already are.
How do you know?
Are you just assuming as such because it works in your favor?

Most people who hop on gear have body issues or are just pussies who don't have to strength of character to tough it out and change themselves and build the strength and body naturally.
That's just how it is.

BUH BUH MUH LOW TEST

I can garauntee you that the guys who say they have low test live shit lives and have been training in a way that is not optimal for their bodytype.

low test leads to shit life.

try living a "good" life when you're depressed and have no energy.
yeah, that won't happen.

the guys goes in ranting about steroids in a thread about naturally increasing test and acts like a little bitch when others don't agree with his juicing

They have low test because they lead a poor life.
Changing their lifestyle and their diet will fix that.
Taking a drug that will more then likely make things far far worse is stupid.

Golly geee i just came in your mama

Why do most asian girls always look so fucking soft. Holy shit I could fall asleep on her stomach and be super comfortable

>he's not mewing
Never gonna make it

that may apply to some men, but certainly not all.

t. asian manlet who's mad his women prefer white men.

they literally have more subcutaneous fat than any other race. african < european < asian in terms of subcutaneous fat pretty much.

The only men it wouldn't apply to are men who have a serious medical condition.
Low T is almost always the result of a shitty lifestyle and or age.

Here is my stack 32, natty 6'1 still high test, still making gains, still have monster workouts after 9 years.
Take all these post shit after breakfast
Multi
Zinc
Magnesium
Ashwanga
L-tritaline
Black seed oil
Bioten
And yohimbine 20 min pre workout.
I missing something but im on my phone and cant remember.
Gallon of water a day, keto diet eat 3-4 big meals a day.

Really bro the best hack to lift hard is too face ur demons in the gym, play emotion invoking music louds, replay that moment/s in ur life that make u crazy and fucking go there..

I'm also considering losing my natty card with Anwar. Any of u have experience with That?

Also no jerking off more than once a week or two. By day 4 I am an animal. Even the scent of a 1/2 way decent girl makes me lift way harder.

Yes I haven't been laid in months.
Such is life

Stop posting shit like this asshole im on nofap

>still not asking for it.
but I am.

you just proved the maymay

And fish oil

"serious" medical conditions are way more common than you think.

Retard. What if you're a natty who reached most of his potential and wants to go beyond?

And pro-bbers and pro-athletes train a hell of a lot harder than any natty.

Magnesium

Yeah.
The serious medical condition is called being a pussy and having body dysmorphia.

Pros can train a lot harder BECAUSE of the drugs.
You and most of the retards you're talking too have never even glimpsed their true natty potential or have ever come close to working as hard as they possibly could.
user.
Your true strength and mass potential as a natural is built in no less then a fucking decade of consistent dedicated focused training and living a healthy active life not 2-3 years or 2-3 fucking months.

You understand?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20352370

you're not helping anyone with this shitty "advice"

Do steroids and harm their bodies and natural endocrine function rather then change their bad lifestyle and maximize their true natural potential?
Is that your advice.

U think ive hit my natty limit should I transcend?

ofcourse not, stop strawmanning.

there are a lot of guys with naturally shitty endocrine function, and in some cases they do need to take hormones to fix it.
that doesn't mean doing high dosage roids, but it can mean doing trt.

Aren't you the guy that has sub 2/3/4/5 lifts in 9 years and closer to 1/23/4? If yes then no you're nowhere near natty limit, if no sorry lad.

>/k/ poster with 49 funs currently
>Fucking a gook
>About to get married and have a large family
Better start hiding your Stacey daughters.

probably asian guys;

asian men are the most cucked group on the planet, statistically.

there's no such thing as a universal natty limit.
it's different for everyone.
for guys with shitty hormones and bodies, their natty limit could very well be close to 1/2/3/4.

Because they are soft.

Yeah, but you never brought that up.
You are one of those people that say that they should just hop on gear and fuck the consequences.

Sorry I meant a person with average test not a guy that needs to be started on TRT.

huh, no?
i didn't tell anyone to hop on gear, never mind fuck the consequences.

nowadays being a guy with average test means your test is low.
there are a lot of guys within the "official" reference range that have their life impacted because of low T.
they can't get TRT because they're "within range", but it still sucks majorly.

i've trained for more than 5 years and barely made any progress after the first year because my thyroid slowly got more and more fucked, and my test slowly got lower and lower.
trust me, that's awful.

out of all of those i only do mewing as it fixes my fucking double chin even when at low fat

>nowadays being a guy with average test means your test is low.
Depends on the lab range yes such situations can be shit, should I see median then dunno why we're arguing semantics here?

Dunno about how it feels to have low test but I know all about low thyroid (thyroid cancer and need to pop tablets for rest of life) sympathize with you man not a nice feeling being hypthyroid.