How can you call yourself strong, if you can't even do this?

She is clearly levitating. Not even gripping the bar

imagine her doing this on your dick bros

color me impressed
currently pull/chinups are my main strength training once i get up to a decent rep range Ill work to achive this kind of stuff

it weighs like 50lbs lol

she would literally die if a 100lb barbell fell on top of her if she was alone. So strong

actually yes.

Not to demean her "achievement" but she weighs all of 80lbs maybe. Kids, who aren't obese, can generally do the same thing. If she were 200+lbs and tossing herself around then you can color me impressed.

>kids can do the same thing
What kind of fucking kids do you know?

He's right though. kids truly can do amazing bodyweight exercises

In the 5th grade I could do like 40 consecutive pull-ups because I only weighed 60 pounds

MFW i'm 180 and can only do about 3, also would that mean I can curl 90lb individually in both arms?

That's a nice visual effect. Congrats to the technician.

that is aesthetic

Is this @lind.slaaay on Insta? She used to come to my gym before she moved back to murica

as a kid i could do 0 pull ups cause I was fat.

Now I am a bit over 200, fat stronk, can do 15-16

There are a lot of guys out there doing tougher things and a lot heavier than that, 210-240lbs.
Calisthenics is simply the supreme discipline for muscle endurance and strength. don't get me wrong, heavy lifts are still a great thing. but more like a good support pillar for Calisthenics training.

Try it next time at the gym, friend :^)

I thought this board was for talking about exercises, not actually doing them.

>Not to demean her "achievement"
>proceeds to demean her achievement

Kek'd audibly.

Archer Pullups are not that amazing. If you can do around 12 regular pullups, you can start doing Archer pullups and progress them pretty quickly. The second exercise is even easier, idk what they're called, i just call them windshields.

She's not even gripping the bar.

And?
Short dudes with favorable leverages and life shortening amounts of gear can squat 500lbs for reps.

You and I both know your weak ass can't do it. A fully grown adult who can do that naturally shows really good relative strength and that relative strength translates far better then your overhead press and deadlift does.

Honest question. Why the fuck is it harder to do pull ups with your legs tucked to your body as opposed to just hanging.

Your core's having to work harder to keep you tucked as opposed to just hanging.

So you're saying my abs are weak

is that bitch on the back right squating?

The log weighs well over 500lbs fyi

Yea, if you wanna do tucked pullups do hanging leg raises and maybe some static holds like L-sits

gross

I'll bite, pull-ups use many different muscles than curls. Pull-ups are a lot more shoulder and back strength than upper arm strength. The two are fairly unrelated

single leg, left leg is up on something

Why cant women just work out? Why do they have to thot up even the most simplist of exercises like pull ups?

Attention whoring at its finest
Bitch pullup is useless

I could do that though. I do pull ups with my legs straight out for core work and can do wipers with my legs fully extended. Crossing them just makes it easier.

putting her legs like that makes it waaaaaaay easier. Low key hate calisthenics people on instagram. They cant just do regular shit

Damn.
Do you hate women or are you just jealous.