Opinion/Facts on MyProtein

My pt says myprotein is shit, that it's impossible they sell quality whey for that price and so on
He says I should buy some €40-50/kg whey.
Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
supplementlabtest.com/whey-protein-shake-ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your pt is full of shit

Yes, buy the most expensive whey for best quality.

FUCK I knew he was shilling

It's cheaper because the packaging is cheaper to manufacture. Your PT is retarded

MP protein is fine, he's talking shit. I bet he wants you to buy it from him doesn't he?

what a surprise

Whey is traditionally a byproduct of other dairy produce, before it was used for bodybuilding, it was largely just thrown away. It costs very little to make, and they make a good enough profit off that shit to regularly drop the price by 50%.
For the most part, all whey is the same, just buy whichever one you prefer the taste or price of.

Your pt should be telling you that all whey protein is shit, and not a substitute for a balanced high protein diet.
Does your gym have its own supplement store your PT is getting referral bonuses from?

He says I can get a discount if I say his name at a shop

I've been buying myprotein for more than a year now, yet I'm the only one at my gym

He says the same about bcaas and whatever
But I think he actually believes it, he tries to convince me everytime I mention supplements, I can't believe he'd do all this pressuring just to get a couple bucks

I usually do gold standard but about a month ago i tried myprotien on a whim. The bag had a Velcro seal (not air-tight) and it didn't taste very good. Also said on the bag to "drink immediately" which kind of worries me. Went back to gold.

Opposite to you. Started on MyProtein and went to Gold later. Will never look back.

Simmilar story but i started with scitec nutrition and im testing gold standard right now

same thing here but i started with gold standard and now im on gold standard right now

I'm in the same boat but I started on MyGold and now I'm on Protein Standard

Yep, it's just him shilling.
A good PT will have 2 dozen sessions/clients a week, who he is in outraging to buy whey, creatine, bcaas, preworkouts etc, and getting a buck off a week's supply of protein for each one, it adds up.
The PT industry is held up on hard-selling and bullshit.

t. a PT

>He says I can get a discount if I say his name at a shop

lol, what a fucking jew

who the fuck buys whey for taste

>Having a PT to hold your hand
Sure user, just buy the most expensive whey. Add it to the list of ways you waste money...

It's a supplement, buy the cheapest one you can find

You wouldn't keep drinking it if it tasted like burnt hair and ginger.

i will if its working

Tests high on purity.

I've never heard of a PT that wasn't completely retarded. Do the math

no whey he's right, stay with myprotein
also nice trips

how do I into p/t pt?

>But I think he actually believes it, he tries to convince me everytime I mention supplements
come on son

what a fucking jew though getting kickbacks for making clients waste money

checked

Took it for a few weeks and it seemed effective, but I ended up breaking out in hives every time I took it. Might be from all the artificial sweeteners in it. I'd recommend their BCAA's though!
The rating is only for the unflavored version. They add a bunch of crap to the flavored versions.

>Is he right?
no...

supplementlabtest.com/whey-protein-shake-ranking

sort of the same scenario with me. started with gold protein now im on my standard

>The rating is only for the unflavored version. They add a bunch of crap to the flavored versions.
wrong, you can select flavors on labdoor

not even the cheapest protons around
pretty good though

I like it better than (((isopure)))
Also concentrate is supposed to have more health benefits compared to isolate,although that's not usually how it;s advertised.
I bought chocolate smooth last time, worked well for my sweet tooth during weight loss
Do they have any more "chocolatey" flavours,or I'm thinking go with unflavored save some shekels and get some extra grams of protons per serving

there's like 4 kinds of chocolate my dude.
including chocolate peanut butter

>He says I can get a discount if I say his name at a shop
What protein is he reccomending that's so much superior? Also if you spend that kind of money you could get grass fed or some other non-sense

probably more than that,but more asking for a general recc since people recc smooth choco and it tasted good,but I heard Myprotein has a lot of good awful flavourslike most cheap supplement makers with only a few good one's . Some autismo indian had something like 20 samples test in a video. Anything other than pure natural vanilla or chocolate is cagey to me on cheaper brands

Tested for actual protein content. Better than many expensive brands. Velcro pouches suck, but I have empty tubs for it.
Your trainer's full of shit.

>They add a bunch of crap to the flavored versions.
yeah flavoring
Also Gold standard has all sorts of blends and weird ingredients lately

anyone notice how frequent these my protein shill threads are appearing?

chocolate mint is fucking god tier with milk

gnc shill here, really love Beyond Raw anything, just look up independent reviews or better read the labelS, all their shit is on point.

OP here, I have no interest in shilling

>inb4 shill

Myprotein is the best shit out there atm. both in quality and price.

wrong, The report, and it's rating, is only for the unflavored version. It even states that the only flavor they tested was unflavored. Read the report.

Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium are both on labdoor's watch list and they're in damn near every flavored version.

And the flavoring/artificial sweeteners would kill the labdoor rating. The truth is, labdoor hasn't even tested any of MPs flavored protein.

>Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium
I find Sucralose is the best tasting sweetner. Stevia sounds good on paper but it tastes like cheap soap. Also just because it's extracted from a plant doesn't mean it's good for you hemlock juice is natural. Sucralose is just modified sugar or some shit likethat,right? ALL proteins have a variant of those sweetners, unless unflavored. Their unflavored has only whey and lecithin,wish they had an unflavored version with sucralose or other sweetner tbqh