What does fit think of the 80/10/10 diet?

What does fit think of the 80/10/10 diet?

Basically, I want to cut out dairy and gluten for a week or two and reintroduce it to see if I have an intolerance or something of the like

I legitimately can't live like this anymore. I'm functioning at less than %35 brain and energy capacity, can't remember the last time I took a shit that wasn't concrete or liquid and I can't go to the doctors in my region bcuz they are fuck tards for a lot of reasons

What should I eat to get my fill of calories while maintaining gluten and dairy free?

Other urls found in this thread:

whole9life.com/2012/09/the-legume-manifesto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you can only use 0.001% brain capacity
>OP is using 35%

are you a fucking god?

If I'm a god then you're retarded

it's a fucked up world but that's just how the news goes

Don't do 80/10/10, it's a meme arbitrary diet, with no real science behind it. Go a normal vegan diet with sane levels of fat and protein.

Sounds dumb.

Do Whole30.

>normal vegan diet
which one and what can I eat to gibme dem calories

I can't even meet my TDE when I can eat whenever I want so high calorie is kinda important

seems clickbait as fuck
also like a rebranding of paleo diet

If you have trouble eating enough you should go a bit easy on the veggies until you get used to eating higher food volume. Leave them mostly to the last meal of the day after you've met your calorie goal.

Grains and legumes are your bread and butter. Just buy bunch of different kind of each, so it doesn't get boring

A delicious power breakfast is oats, soy milk and bunch of fruits and nuts/nut butter. I eat this most days, I do 200-250g oats, in total around 1300 kcal. What's you calorie goal/day?

>fit giving legitimate advice
nice

2600cals a day

Whole30 actually makes sense.

80/10/10 looks like a retarded meme.

most diets look like retarded memes

pic related

side note: why would whole30 want me to stay away from legumes?

>2600cals a day
you might find that you need an extra 100-200 kcal as a whole foods vegan. not sure why this is, could be the high fiber content or a change in gut flora?
most ppl i converted (kek) to vegan report needing slightly more kcal/day compared to their previous habits.

are you a 3 square meals kind of guy? what me and my whole family does is breakfast, only snacks during the day, big dinner. i'm on 3500 kcal

The more calories the merrier

Due to an illness and surgery I was bed-ridden for about a month and lost 25-ish lbs. What little gains I had were lost

I'm the kind of guy that makes a decent breakfast and forgets to eat the rest of the day, then gorges on whatever I can find/afford that has the highest calorie content

My eatting habits need to be better

>Due to an illness and surgery I was bed-ridden for about a month and lost 25-ish lbs. What little gains I had were lost
that sucks mate. don't give up

>I'm the kind of guy that makes a decent breakfast and forgets to eat the rest of the day, then gorges on whatever I can find/afford that has the highest calorie content
sounds like you could transition pretty easily to what im doing. eat a big breakfast so you're fine for most of the day, at night you have another big meal. if your meals are mostly grains and legumes, vegan is very cheap. like half of what you spend now, possibly even less

>half of what you spend now
That'd be fucking splendid

moderation at life is key

80/10/10 is not moderation, its extremism

Meat, fruit, grains, legumes, vegetables, fish.

Forgot olive oil.

The autoimmune response to legumes is similar to grains. Some celiac people can't eat legumes.

Whole30 is about cutting out all potentially harmful foods, even if you're not necessarily celiac.

whole9life.com/2012/09/the-legume-manifesto/

Horrible article. Phytoestrogens, lectins and phytates are not bad in the amounts typically consumed as part of whole foods.

it's extreme moderation

celiac disease is

>whole30 is bullshit
The whole basis of the fucking diet is to see what if any food issues you may have by cutting out essentially everything people have issues with and then reintroducing them slowly to make sure you aren't eating things that make you feel bad. They explicitly say it's not a life long diet, but a way to find out what makes you feel bad.

It's a bullshit diet, because it needs to be for some people.

brainlet

moderately extreme?