What's your shower routine, Veeky Forums? I typically go with Dove soap and American Crew 3-in-1 for my hair...

What's your shower routine, Veeky Forums? I typically go with Dove soap and American Crew 3-in-1 for my hair, but my skin tends to get dry and I might need to switch some shit up.

Bump

Don't do warm showers if your skin gets dry.

>get into shower
>sulfate-free, natural anis shampoo and conditioner
>while conditioner works its magic I scrub with nivea for men
>dry myself
>apply moisturizer on whole body (collagen+elastine+vitamin E)
>brush teeth
>deodorant
>get dressed
>finish drying hair if still moist
>pomade
>cologne
>sunscreen
And I'm good to go

Every couple of days I also exfoliate during my shower. Every weekend I apply some toning cream to my hair and use a face mask after shower.

My shower routine is shower once a week.

fag

>take of my clothes
>mire myself in the mirror
>shower
>mire myself again
>put on clothes

Chad shower routine coming through
>cool water
>scrub entire body with body wash with charcoal bits with a luffa to scrub the dirt and dead skin
>rinse off
>only shampoo with head and shoulders once a week for glorious natural grease aesthetics

>get wet (usually cold water)
>wash body
>occasionally wash hair
>rinse

takes a minute or two

>get undressed in front of whole locker room FACING everyone.
>nofucksgiven.gif
>get in shower, turn on water
>masturbate to last night latina pron binge
>moanloudasfuck.mp3
>lather up with body wash
>play with balls while waiting for soap to kill funk.
>wash hair
>masturbate again in case no one heard me cum the first time.
>rinse
>turn off water
>walk back to locker without towel, dick swinging along because
>fuckit.jpeg
>dry off facing people in locker room
>make eye contact with everyone around while naked
>dress and leave

This is what my dermatologist bro friend recommended and it's fucking fabulous...

As for the rest of the stuff I use.
- Nivia moisturizing body wash (after gym)
- Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo twice a week
- Castor oil once a week

Straight out of the gym into the shower put it on the lowest temp possible and be a fucking man.

Woah is she sucking 5 guys juice all at once?

it's been 4 months i don't use any soap or shampoo for my body except when i wash my hands after i pee or shit... still not noced any smell and my skin has improved, i don't have acne anymore only when i eat too much fat, my hair is 10 times better before and many people asked me what i do. also i take a shower everyday

Shower after each gym session with unfragranced soap

Anymore is over endulgence in faggotry

A man should smell like man

They are asking because you probably smell like shit

>Wet one hand
>Pic related in the other
>Rubs hands together
>Clean face vigorously until no more foam
>Climb in shower
>Soap free body wash
>Climb out
>Dry self
>Put Epiduo on face
>Put Antroquoril on hands and shoulders
>Clean teeth
>Take pills
>Face another day

>posts guide on faggotry

5 min cold ass showers every morning or evening, nothing but shampoo, soap maybe once a week

You should apply a high quality deodorant stick, otherwise you're the reason why everybody leaves the gym.

I think you didn't get the reference there, buddy

>>pomade
>>cologne
>>sunscreen

fucking greaseball

>Not even a bite out of the burger.

This is the dumbest shit

Drink enough water and your natural sweat doesn't smell. Neither am I Indian so again. I don't naturally smell. As long as you shower after strenuous work then you needn't shower morning and night. There is also no need to use faggot smelling soaps. An unfragranced soap will clean you just as good

>Not even a bite in that burger
>Already sipping

I just use green soap.

I take ashowerwashing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including inbetween my toes and in my belly button, which I never did before but sort of enjoyed.

Shower everyday, use Head and Shoulders with the almond stuff every other day. used Irish Spring soap and then air dry if I'm not in a rush.
Most likely you're showering with hot water too much. If anything, try making the shower cooler during your shower session.

>wolfthorn bar of soap for my body because it smells like gummie bears
>dove anti-dandruff for my hair even though my dandruffs gone, because i like to feel the burning on my scalp
>once in the morning, once after the gym

LOOK AT ME EATING LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK

if you had to pump out a baby before you turn 30 you would be desperate to get someone to notice you too

I'll notice you
>no homo

He’s memeing about women’s natural, innate urge to always be the center of attention.

She is having her picture taken. He is meming about being a faggot.

>faggot
>not like pretentious roasties

pick one

>they dont lubricate their tongue and mouth before eating
Please never post here again

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Rinse hair and face every morning before styling, shower after gym or work erry day, don't use usually use soap unless dirty from work. Condition about once a week with no shampoo. Get compliments on my hair all the time, it's never greasy. Skin is always clear, but that could very well just be good genetics. Put on deodorant every morning and again if I had showered.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

Patrick Bateman pls go